Patch Notes v1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Could you give us more details about these issues you mentioned?
What do you mean by ai party leaders/vassal behaviour? What is the issue you see as a bug in their actions? Which behaviour in particular made you think this way? We
Also could you give more details related to ridiculous tribute system and the economy as well? Any solid examples that we can use?
you already got plenty savefiles of mine to check it. iam a little bit surprised because none of the issues mentioned (except the mass ammount of war declarations) are anything new.

since 1.8.0 where the economy has been adressed, workshops are doing minimal. it gets even worse in 1.1.0 because all of the war declarations and wars that are happening, towns cannot really grow. it also effects the caravans. we are talking about workshops that are bought for 50k wich are doing 0 money staticly. we are talking about workshops not giving more than 300 denars in most of the cases no matter what.

related to party leader behaviour and the garrssion issue you can get all you asked for in this thread from october 2022. if you want to, i can also send you fresh savefiles from 1.1.0.

Bug report

the AI wont attack so you have to goto them
AI decide on such a strategy that on a number of factors such as ranged unit numbers in their ranks. They might want to use their ranged troops first. This might be seen as AI being on full defence. To debug this issue we need more details.
then their reinforcements can spawn behind you
The reinforcements never spawn in the middle of the map. IT was bugged on the first release of the feature but we fixed it later on. They can spawn on the middle edges of the map's playable area. If you are sure there is a map that has reinforcements spawning in the middle please let us know the name of the map/scene so that we can check.
There is a wave system and in the first battle if you go below 20% health then you are forced to sim the remainder of the battle.
This is not only for the wave system. This was always the case. If the player have less than 20% HP, you can't fight on any battles.
The siege AI is so bad it is crazy. Ai abandon towers and rams and all flood to one area. half your troops just stand there and wont attack.
Could you provide a video for this? This depends on a lot of factors as well as how the battle goes, remaining soldiers etc. IT would be great if we can see the issue happening.
Most every battle some AI spawn in building so you have to retreat and sim the battle to end it.
This is related to the maps not AI. We are working towards fixing them but as you know the number of maps are high.

since 1.8.0 where the economy has been adressed, workshops are doing minimal. it gets even worse in 1.1.0 because all of the war declarations and wars that are happening, towns cannot really grow. it also effects the caravans. we are talking about workshops that are bought for 50k wich are doing 0 money staticly. we are talking about workshops not giving more than 300 denars in most of the cases no matter what.
Thanks for the reply. We are still working towards the economy. The investigation and the fix are still in progress on this.
related to party leader behaviour and the garrssion issue you can get all you asked for in this thread from october 2022. if you want to, i can also send you fresh savefiles from 1.1.0.
Our team is aware of an issue that friendly parties/army members do not donate troops to the settlement when we're leading a faction. Yet this problem does not exist when we're just a vassal in a kingdom. The fix is in progress on this one as well.

AI decide on such a strategy that on a number of factors such as ranged unit numbers in their ranks. They might want to use their ranged troops first. This might be seen as AI being on full defence. To debug this issue we need more details.

The reinforcements never spawn in the middle of the map. IT was bugged on the first release of the feature but we fixed it later on. They can spawn on the middle edges of the map's playable area. If you are sure there is a map that has reinforcements spawning in the middle please let us know the name of the map/scene so that we can check.

This is not only for the wave system. This was always the case. If the player have less than 20% HP, you can't fight on any battles.

Could you provide a video for this? This depends on a lot of factors as well as how the battle goes, remaining soldiers etc. IT would be great if we can see the issue happening.

This is related to the maps not AI. We are working towards fixing them but as you know the number of maps are high.
You have to go to the AI to fight and when you do that your on their side of the map and their reinforcements will spawn behind you. And for the 20% hp, we didnt have the extra battles, it as always just 1 battle till you introduced the new system. 1 battle and over but now we might have to fight multiple battles. A video, I got about 10 on my channel I have shown it. Did it during my live stream test that I do each patch. I planned to make a video but I never get responses to my issues concerning major problems, like how workshops are making under 100 a day, no one has replied to my inquiry about it, so I dont plan to waste my time making videos if no one from TW will watch it. There needs to be communication from the team about these issues and I will do that, as I have done that in the past. I am aware you are asking now and appreciate it, but there are 5 major issues I brought to TW's attention over a week ago and all I get is silence. I am more than happy to test an help, but it's a 2 way street. TW can't ask for help from the community but ignore us till they feel like they are good ad ready. Are the 5 issues I listed fixed for the live branch? who knows the thread is gone and no one at TW responded to us, and more than one, also @Ananda_The_Destroyer and @swally0ne both brought up these concerns and we were ignored.

• Fixed a bug that caused the siege engines in the Order of Battle UI to be interactable.
English is not my first language. Does this mean we now can order companions/family members to siege engines? Or does it mean the little picture is gone?

Our team is aware of an issue that friendly parties/army members do not donate troops to the settlement when we're leading a faction. Yet this problem does not exist when we're just a vassal in a kingdom. The fix is in progress on this one as well.
thanks for the heads up my friend!

the problem with the garrisson is, that while there is no owner for the place being declared, friendly armies/parties dont donate any troops to the garrison and move on, as mentioned in the bug report. the critical thing is the huge disadvantage to the ai factions, because they do not have any delay on the settlement voting, so you dont see it on the ai facs.

You have to go to the AI to fight and when you do that your on their side of the map and their reinforcements will spawn behind you.
To test this we need the map info for this. Even a picture of the location on the campaign map is enough for this.
And for the 20% hp, we didnt have the extra battles, it as always just 1 battle till you introduced the new system. 1 battle and over but now we might have to fight multiple battles
They are different features. It is intended to be this way there is no bug in here.
As for communications, I can only talk for myself. I am responsible for the bug report section and we are trying our best to reply as much as we can in there. I believe that the communication in general will be better but again, I can only talk for myself.

Thanks for the quick response, I'll try it out tonight but will most likely cheat to give myself reputation and troops to skip early game just to test out sieges & large battles.

To test this we need the map info for this. Even a picture of the location on the campaign map is enough for this.

They are different features. It is intended to be this way there is no bug in here.
As for communications, I can only talk for myself. I am responsible for the bug report section and we are trying our best to reply as much as we can in there. I believe that the communication in general will be better but again, I can only talk for myself.
ty for getting back to me, I appreciate it. I am streaming at test and will compile a impressions vide for you

Unable to start launcher via steam after update. Entering native mode from game files, but getting crash error from multiplayer input. I don't have mods or any addons

I did the download for it this morning on my xbox and now it get past the loading screen it keeps on crashing

I really hope the TW team is working on a solution for lord behaviors/personalities. In today's game, all lords (AI) play the same, regardless of faction, which is really disappointing considering the encyclopedias' and/or lore. Couple that with the bizarre marriages that occur between factions that should hate one another, and it's yet again an immersion breaker that's sadly not being addressed.

So I assume that Sturgia and Empire are supposed to be the worst multiplayer factions while Vlandia and Battania are supposed to trivialize Aserai?

• Fixed a bug that caused the siege engines in the Order of Battle UI to be interactable.
This bug was only partially fixed. It's now possible to interact with the siege engines right at the start of the Order of Battle deployment, but as soon as you select a troop formation the engines become uninteractable.

Back
Top Bottom