Patch Notes v1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

When I've tried multiplayer, captain mode is 1v1 and skrimish is 3v3?
Intentional change?
Weird bug?
wtf?

Bonjour,
Je joue depuis le Game pass PC, le jeu est passé en version 1.1.0 tout aller bien et ce matin il est repassé en 1.0.3.
Quelqu'un aurait-il une info pour savoir si la 1.1.0 va être restaurée sur le game pass ?
Merci d'avance !
Hello,
I've been playing on Game pass PC and the game was updated to version 1.1.0 and everything was fine, but this morning it went back to version 1.0.3.
Does anyone have information on whether version 1.1.0 will be restored on game pass?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonjour,
Je joue depuis le Game pass PC, le jeu est passé en version 1.1.0 tout aller bien et ce matin il est repassé en 1.0.3.
Quelqu'un aurait-il une info pour savoir si la 1.1.0 va être restaurée sur le game pass ?
Merci d'avance !
Hello,
I've been playing on Game pass PC and the game was updated to version 1.1.0 and everything was fine, but this morning it went back to version 1.0.3.
Does anyone have information on whether version 1.1.0 will be restored on game pass?
Thanks in advance!
It's because Xbox one had an issue so Taleworlds decided all xbox platforms should take the loss instead of just letting us play and releasing a hotfix for those who couldn't when they had ot ready.

Welcome to taleworlds console experience. I bought this **** full price preorder. This is my third attempt to play this game after my first 2 campaigns got corrupted. Haven't even been able to play the game and it's already free on game pass lmao.

Yea they reverted Xbox only back. Apparently game wouldn't even start up for many people. Was working for me, but seems they forgot to fix multiple of the bugs they said they fixed for Xbox. Would've been fun to test how many, but my only option now is uninstall for another couple months or make my 4th attempt to play a campaign :ROFLMAO:

Would be nice to hear from the company who sold me this product if they have an eta for a fix, but I'm not holding my breath.

This is why you don't give companies an undeserved 4 star rating, nothing to work for.
It's Xbox One that had the issue, but Taleworlds decided to make us all suffer instead of just working on a hotfix. They are proving themselves to be a rather shoddy developer.

C'est parce que Xbox One avait un problème que Taleworlds a décidé que toutes les plates-formes Xbox devraient prendre la perte au lieu de nous laisser jouer et de publier un correctif pour ceux qui ne pouvaient pas quand ils n'étaient pas prêts.

C'est la Xbox One qui a eu le problème, mais Taleworlds a décidé de nous faire tous souffrir au lieu de simplement travailler sur un correctif. Ils se révèlent être un développeur plutôt médiocre.
Merci beaucoup ! Du coup nous avons juste à attendre un correctif ? En espérant qu'il soit dispo rapidement :wink:

So you doubled he price of shops, you have to spend 25k-35k to buy one and make around 150-175 a day. At that rate it would take 200 days or around 5 months just to get your investment back. Is this what TW thinks is what anyone would want to invest into. Why have you destroyed shops since 1.7 when they could make 300+ a day and only cost 12k-15k. @MArdA TaleWorlds can you ask the devs if this is intended/normal and they are happy with it this? This is with no steward perk and micro management, just set and forget. If you think its bugged I do have the save but figured I would ask before wasting time with a bug report just to hear ... Working As Intended™ also this was done around day 225 after the economy has stabilized
XdK93.jpg

So you doubled he price of shops, you have to spend 25k-35k to buy one and make around 150-175 a day. At that rate it would take 200 days or around 5 months just to get your investment back. Is this what TW thinks is what anyone would want to invest into. Why have you destroyed shops since 1.7 when they could make 300+ a day and only cost 12k-15k. @MArdA TaleWorlds can you ask the devs if this is intended/normal and they are happy with it this? This is with no steward perk and micro management, just set and forget. If you think its bugged I do have the save but figured I would ask before wasting time with a bug report just to hear ... Working As Intended™ also this was done around day 225 after the economy has stabilized
XdK93.jpg

they have so much to fix and so much to be focusing on instead but ya "lets nerf the workshops to oblivion.. just because".

the pulled the same -snip- when they reduced the caravan size to 30. "the players are making too much money !!"

Last edited by a moderator:
It's because Xbox one had an issue so Taleworlds decided all xbox platforms should take the loss instead of just letting us play and releasing a hotfix for those who couldn't when they had ot ready.

It's Xbox One that had the issue, but Taleworlds decided to make us all suffer instead of just working on a hotfix. They are proving themselves to be a rather shoddy developer.
This isn't the first time they rolled back an update and broke saves. Oh and for those hoping their saves that converted to the new patch, will work with the new new patch. Better start planning your next play through.

Taking down the update because a 10 year old console was having issues and subsequently breaking saves for the current gen console doesn't feel like the right move but what do I know.

Everything was working fine on Series X after the update but now I can't play my old saves and don't want to start a new game on the old version just to have to do it again at some unknown time in the future.

Was excited for this game to come out on console but this doesn't instill confidence. Probably an appropriate time to insert the first time? meme.

PLEASE get rid of the fog of war. Easily the WORST addition to the game as now I have to spend countless hours tracking companions to find their stats. Honestly I hate this feature, and it should at least be able to be TOGGLED OFF.

XdK93.jpg

I don't want to be a grinch, but if I did buy a workshop in rl, and I would have recovered the investment after half a year and then pocket profit I would been quite happy. I got a wine press in Dunglanys that make around 400 which I'm quite happy about.

I had a very bad bug that may have ruined my campaign. I was defending my castle I was granted, I hadn't visited it yet. Joined a Vlandian army against the Aserai besiegers. We lost but I had a chance and abandoned the army. However, the Aserai took massive damage and abandoned the siege.

Now for the bug. All of the prisoners who were fighting on my side (Vlandia) ended up in the dungeon in my new Castle. So about seven nobles and tons of Vlandians are now my prisoners and I'm getting ransom requests from my fellow nobles. I have an autosave that I think replicates it.

they have so much to fix and so much to be focusing on instead but ya "lets nerf the workshops to oblivion.. just because".

the pulled the same asshatery when they reduced the caravan size to 30. "the players are making too much money !!"
Yet making one sword and bankrupting a kingdom is legit. GFG

So this isn't out yet? On my console game I'm still on v1.0.3 and I've got no updates?
Lucky you. So to catch you up, the update was released. CTD(Crash to Dashboard) issue on Xbox One, I've seen mixed reports on the Series X/S. Seeing as it ran fine in the cloud, I'm assuming people think the Xbox One X is the same as the Series X. Which isn't the case, anyway, TW rolled back the update, instead of releasing a hot fix, breaking everyone who played the update save files. Fun times.

Yet making one sword and bankrupting a kingdom is legit. GFG

i totally get it they want to make a "challenging" game. but not at the expense of it being fun.

but aside from not getting their priorities straight, these developers do not understand that players expect to feel a sense of progression and a sense of accomplishemen when playing.

spending 50k on a workshop to see it prooduce 100 denars a day is not fun - especially when war can break out and you find yourself in the wrong kingdom and lose the workshop.

spending 15k on a caravan to see it attacked as soon as it turns the corner is not fun.

spending 200k on a piece of armor to be knocked down in the battlefield by a rock is not fun.

i won't talk about the FoW yet because i have had very little experience with it. but it seems to me that again, it is an intersting CONCEPT but possibly far from refined. making the game more of a challenge but also making players more miserable.

the crafting system was admitedly abused before. you can still make a lot of money with crafting but it is a pain to get there. you need to invest resources and A LOT of time to level up or unlock items.. far too much time to my liking but it is how it is.

in any case, none of these should be prirorites right now. let people play the game and make their money.

Last edited:
Ackchyually one year in BL is 84 days, so you get your invesment back in 2,5 years. But yeah, I actually agree that workshops still technically have a very good return on investment, it's more that 2,5 years passes too slowly. You can conquer a sizeable portion of the map in 2,5 years if you try to, so spending 25k isn't really worth your investment.

The day night cycle should be made shorter by 2-3x while changing the payment period (and other daily ticks like food, influence, loyalty, etc.) to be once every 2-3 days, even if only to enable us to play as our children.

Last edited:
I am only buying workshops if I have so much money that I don´t know what to do with it. It´s one of the worst options to make money in my opinion.

In Sieges, the defensive side has changed dramatically. Especially in simulated battles.
Before the patch, I could win 500 vs. 2000. Now 1850 attackers survive.

Next example - I also lose a simulated siege defens battle 500 vs. 900 (attackers) with about the same strength of troops, at least that's what the indicator bar says. The attacker also loses only 130 troops. Before the patch this would have been no problem for the defenders.

If I fight myself, we can beat back the attackers. But only max. 100 attackers die. After that the siege continues and the next attack happens when the wounded attackers are healed. The whole thing repeats 5-6 times until the surviving 500 attackers leave.

The combat system has completely and totally changed. Is it really intended that way?
Actually, it's not fun anymore, it's just frustrating. And actually I play just for fun.

Back
Top Bottom