Patch Notes v1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

That's a bug that was fixed in the next to last update. What version are you running?

1.1.0.. otherwise i wouldnt be posting on this thread.. :razz:

well im not sure if its fixed. i could swear im not getting the full renown in battles... or in all battles.

well i can confirm renown is still BUGGED

I do not know if this is a bug or just the current ai, but I noticed that if you die during a siege after breaking down both doors, the ai will still climb the walls.

I've played a lot in the new version and the bug seems to be fixed for me. What are the circumstances? Is this the general renown bug or the separate one for multi part battles?

im playing in sandbox.

its the general renown. the one that counts towards levelling up your clan level.

fighting looters early on in game. sometimes i would get awarded renown but sometimes no. it was hard to notice it at first because we are talking about 1.2 renown here, 2.0 renown there..

but then i was "stuck" at 10 renown and realised i wasnt clan level 2 yet when i wanted to join as a merc. that struck me as odd. so i had 10 renown, fought a group of looters, got a message awarding me something like 2 renown. checked again, i still had 10 renown.

Sorry if i notify the same problem or didnt read properly. The game crashed after creating an army. I am playing with variety of mods. The game did not crash as long as no army formation.

About multiplayer.
I'm just in shock from your work, guys developers! You add one, but you break the second. Previously, after the death of a player, the font of his nickname turned gray and it was clear that the player had died. The patch broke it, now it's not clear who is alive and who is dead. It's very, very inconvenient!
Also about already long time existing bugs. Crashes also continue due to the join of the seventh player to the team on skirmishes on custom servers. Isn't it possible to fix this, to lock the maximum six slots per team?! Sometimes, because of this, the game crashes several times per hour.
What are you trying to achieve with this attitude? What player base can be in a multiplayer game with constantly crashing servers?
Also the server gets stuck on one map, and it cannot change in any way!

Last edited:
There is an issue with smithed weapons not having the effect modifiers when you reload a save. For example, if you craft a legendary sword, it's only going to be legendary until you reload the save unfortunately. Not worth getting 275 Smithing now...

So for the last time, why can't I play singleplayer? Did these updates permanently destroy my saves or not? I'm on xbox series x and still cannot play them. Never could at any point during this whole mess and still can't. Messaged others in my clan who are dealing with the same issue. Hit continue game, wait 5 seconds, crash. Go to saved games, hit an older save, crash. I've tried to get it to work on like 35 different saves, all to no avail. Will there be a patch? People have said this is an issue with forward compatibility but all my saves are v1.0.3.9055 going to the current live version v1.1.0.13441. Just please communicate with us. Am I starting this game completely over or not? Just say yes and I'll find a way to accept that severe blow. Or should I wait another week, like I just did, with this unnecessary uncertainty?

All was fine and well until the latest update. My main save's modules are from the previous version 1.0.3, but the client is updated to 1.1.0.
Whenever I try to load a save, it tells me that "These Modules Versions are Different: Native SandboxCore and CustomBattle Sandbox Storymode. Do you want to load Saved Game with Different Modules?" If I cancel, I can't play, if I Load, it crashes.
I play through Microsoft Game Pass on PC.

patchnotes-v1.1.0.png
When will be the next beta branch released?

Where can I get v1.1.0 written here?
It says v1.1.0-beta on Steam, but is that the beta version?
Choose no test.

So for the last time, why can't I play singleplayer? Did these updates permanently destroy my saves or not? I'm on xbox series x and still cannot play them. Never could at any point during this whole mess and still can't. Messaged others in my clan who are dealing with the same issue. Hit continue game, wait 5 seconds, crash. Go to saved games, hit an older save, crash. I've tried to get it to work on like 35 different saves, all to no avail. Will there be a patch? People have said this is an issue with forward compatibility but all my saves are v1.0.3.9055 going to the current live version v1.1.0.13441. Just please communicate with us. Am I starting this game completely over or not? Just say yes and I'll find a way to accept that severe blow. Or should I wait another week, like I just did, with this unnecessary uncertainty?
It is difficult for me to assess the specific root cause for your particular case. However, what I can say is that that we observed issues with save game size causing corruption on consoles for longer (playtime) games. Optimizing the (amount of) data we need to save has been a continuous effort and we estimate ~120 years as safe with 1.1.0 on last gen. This is still being worked on for further improvements.

Unfortunately, these fixes will not restore already corrupted save games - and may bear a risk to some existing saves. If you haven't yet loaded all your prior saves (assuming they get corrupted on load), you could keep some of them to try in a future patch. This, however, doesn't come with certainty.

Personally, I think your best option would be to start a new game. It sucks and I am sorry that you experienced this.

Edith:
I also just learned about another issue/crash that some users seem to be experiencing specifically on 1.1.0. If this problem began for you with the new patch, I would recommend waiting a bit to see if a hotfix can resolve this.

It is difficult for me to assess the specific root cause for your particular case. However, what I can say is that that we observed issues with save game size causing corruption on consoles for longer (playtime) games. Optimizing the data we need to save has been a continuous effort and we estimate ~120 years as safe with 1.1.0 on last gen. This is still being worked on for further improvements.

Unfortunately, these fixes will not restore already corrupted save games - and may bear a risk to some existing saves. If you haven't yet loaded all your prior saves (assuming they get corrupted on load), you could keep some of them to try in a future patch. This, however, doesn't come with certainty.

Personally, I think your best option would be to start a new game. It sucks and I am sorry that you experienced this.
Thank you for your response I really do appreciate it. In terms of in-game time the year is only 1102, so not particularly long into it. However, when I would create my saves I would number them by naming them so the saves I'm currently trying to load are my 145th - 176th saves. I tried all of them to no avail. I feared using the word corruption as it just seems like a loading issue, but since you claim they are, I guess they are. I'll keep them for a later update, but like you said that leaves me - the consumer and customer - with the uncertainty.

I checked my stats on Xbox for Bannerlord and since October I have about 26 days in singleplayer (all on that character) and about 100 hours on multiplayer. I'm a ginormous fan of Warband who got every achievement and easily spend over 100 days on that game. Let's just say I was planning to be one of the few on Xbox to get every achievement in this game as well. I'm afraid your response broke any will I have to continue with that. Not only that, it just broke my trust and my faith in the reliability and stability of the game in the future. If everything I have ever done can be erased on a fluke update, there's really no point in playing the game seriously anymore. So, as a loyal fan since around 2016, I can't say I will be playing much more. I didn't want this message to be aggressive or nasty, I just wanted to convey the genuine disappointment and sadness you guys gave to me on this day. Got taken for a ride, and I'll find a way to accept that. If you guys accept what happened and think it's okay, then the level of incompetency or disregard is truly disappointing.

P.S. - Imagine Blizzard launches a WoW update and corrupts characters. The level of anger would be unprecedented. Just something to think about if you guys do this to more people with future updates.

Thank you for your response I really do appreciate it. In terms of in-game time the year is only 1102, so not particularly long into it. However, when I would create my saves I would number them by naming them so the saves I'm currently trying to load are my 145th - 176th saves. I tried all of them to no avail. I feared using the word corruption as it just seems like a loading issue, but since you claim they are, I guess they are. I'll keep them for a later update, but like you said that leaves me - the consumer and customer - with the uncertainty.
Just in case - please note the Edith at the end of my previous post. I just came back from an off-period, so catching up with some of these topics myself.

Back
Top Bottom