Patch Notes v1.0.3

Users who are viewing this thread

How far away is the day where we see a patch from TW... that actually tackles the serious issues that are making the game unfun and repetitive to play?

If one day we all woke up and saw TW drop this https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-v1-0-4.456489/ I think it would instantly fix a lot of frustration towards the game from the playerbase.

It feels like these serious problems are just constantly being ignored patch after patch. There's been no substantial improvements to longstanding gameplay issues since 1.0.9 pre-release back in October last year! And that isn't for lack of problems that need fixing!
totaly agree with you five bucks their game have so much potentiel but they just fix the bugg since one years
can we call bannerlord 2 a garbage compare to warband?
if i was TW Boss i will kick the ass of all incompetent worker in his team and i will remplace it by competent person
Some modder is better than some TW team seriously!!!
i saw many modder fix their bugg and adding feature in sametime
If i was TW Boss i will shame to present this game at 80$+taxes to the people
For sure for me if TW go out a other mount & blade i will never buy it ,as many other unhappy player will do!
a garbage to 80$+taxes nevermore !!!!
i was complain in begining i said to me ok we go let them a time to fix it,one year and more the samething fix the bug fix the bugg fix the bugg but no feature a garbage game empty to 80$+taxes

The worse thing is: They ask our vote for the steams awards hahahaha SHAME TO YOU TW!!!!!

Hey TW if you do something very good in your game i will be the first to come saying to you GOOD JOB!!!
Hey that not the time to you to remplace all -snip-? or maybe you need remplace the whole -snip-???

Last edited by a moderator:
How far away is the day where we see a patch from TW... that actually tackles the serious issues that are making the game unfun and repetitive to play?

If one day we all woke up and saw TW drop this https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-v1-0-4.456489/ I think it would instantly fix a lot of frustration towards the game from the playerbase.

It feels like these serious problems are just constantly being ignored patch after patch. There's been no substantial improvements to longstanding gameplay issues since 1.0.9 pre-release back in October last year! And that isn't for lack of problems that need fixing!
I wouldnt hold my breath. The lucrative presales and now owing a stronger allegiance to a less discerning console crown - the motivation just aint there

totaly agree with you five bucks their game have so much potentiel but they just fix the bugg since one years
can we call bannerlord 2 a garbage compare to warband?
if i was TW Boss i will kick the ass of all incompetent worker in his team and i will remplace it by competent person
Some modder is better than some TW team seriously!!!
i saw many modder fix their bugg and adding feature in sametime
If i was TW Boss i will shame to present this game at 80$+taxes to the people
For sure for me if TW go out a other mount & blade i will never buy it ,as many other unhappy player will do!
a garbage to 80$+taxes nevermore !!!!
i was complain in begining i said to me ok we go let them a time to fix it,one year and more the samething fix the bug fix the bugg fix the bugg but no feature a garbage game empty to 80$+taxes

The worse thing is: They ask our vote for the steams awards hahahaha SHAME TO YOU TW!!!!!
The thing is the boss is also -snip-, coders cant be good managers, and thats what TW has as a boss.

The thing is the boss is also incompetent, coders cant be good managers, and thats what TW has as a boss.
i have no difficulty to believe you my friend
but he is better to move his ass soon because a justice case will appear in his ass soon with a regroupment of unhappy people

All of this is good, but those of us with older machines with motherboard-integrated video cards need to be able to turn off fancy graphics to play the game. Stuff like snow cause my frame rate to go from FRAMES PER SECOND to FRAMES PER MINUTE.

If there is snow, I can run for 5 seconds, then it waits 30 seconds to run 5 more seconds.

Are there any changes to diplomacy to be expected? In my opinion, this diplomacy is rather poorly implemented and could be improved very easily. Some modders have already done this but console players can't use mods so they have to suffer because of broken diplomacy. I have to return the game if there are no changes because who pays for a broken product?

Are there any changes to diplomacy to be expected? In my opinion, this diplomacy is rather poorly implemented and could be improved very easily. Some modders have already done this but console players can't use mods so they have to suffer because of broken diplomacy. I have to return the game if there are no changes because who pays for a broken product?
if you wait after the feature you will wait longtime,we wait it since the out of the game
TW is too much -snip- for create a beautiful game!

if you wait after the feature you will wait longtime,we wait it since the out of the game
TW is too much incompetent for create a beautiful game!
Ok. Too bad. Otherwise, it seems like a really good game. Today, the game industry tends to sell people broken products. People should not support this. It's a wonder that no law has been made in this matter, because consumers are partly at risk. (imagine if, for example, the car industry started selling cars without an engine) I'll probably have to refund this game too.

I like the changes. I don't play the game to win it the predefined way. So I like to play defensive sieges wether it being effective (concerning what?) or not, and some of the changes may help. The rest can be dealt with with mods (like making non-projectile siege engines much slower and less effective).

What is necessary however would be a slight change to the horizontal ark a catapult can shoot. Only braindead engineers would position many of the catapults the way it is currently, seemingly to be mostly uneffective.

Last edited:
I agree with your point that this ****show has always been fundamentally a leadership problem but I wouldn't say that coders can't be good managers.
Yeah I meant, generally, those who dont have a clue on how to lead and manage, who dont have a background of such task, education, cant be good managers, in TW's case, this seem to be true.

hi all! after a long break, I decided to play bannerlord, found that my companions in battle, despite the fact that they have horses, bows are automatically assigned to infantry units. Previously, AI more or less competently distributed companions based on their weapons, even earlier it was possible to manually send each warrior and companion to the desired squad ... Question: is there a way or mod that allows you to assign warriors and companions to the desired squad as before on the squad management screen? P.S. damn the idiot who removed the ability to manually assign warriors to divisions and introduced a new stupid casual system instead). It would be possible to leave the players in the settings to choose between systems.

When joining an allied army attacking the castle, the enemy siege weapons hit exactly my troops, even if they are hidden behind mountains or in the lowlands, ignoring the allied forces going to attack ... What kind of nonsense ... it would be better if they made it possible for AI to maintain garrisons capable of controlling cities and castles, otherwise, from the beginning of the company, in less than a year, the AI disbanded 30-40% of the number of its garrisons ... I don’t understand, years after solving the problem of dying noble NPCs in the villages, the problem returned again? In my company, noble people in the villages are again dying en masse ...

Ok. Too bad. Otherwise, it seems like a really good game. Today, the game industry tends to sell people broken products. People should not support this. It's a wonder that no law has been made in this matter, because consumers are partly at risk. (imagine if, for example, the car industry started selling cars without an engine) I'll probably have to refund this game too.
Don`t worry my friend you are not alone to get trap with their empty game ,over 300 000 player aproximative bought their game and get trap with their empty game.

for a better experience of game
this is my whole MOD LIST:

Bannerlord.Harmony: v2.2.2.140
Bannerlord.ButterLib: v2.6.1.0
Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx: v2.5.5.0
Bannerlord.MBOptionScreen: v5.5.4.0
Native: v1.0.3.0
SandBoxCore: v1.0.3.0
BirthAndDeath: v1.0.3.0
Sandbox: v1.0.3.0
CustomBattle: v1.0.3.0
StoryMode: v1.0.3.0

PartyAIOverhaulCommands: v1.0.2.0
AskWhereALordIs: v1.0.1.0
LordRetinueUptier: v1.0.3.0
Bannerlord.Diplomacy: v1.1.19.0
TroopSort: v1.1.4.0
BloodMod: v2.0.0.0
Bodyguards: v1.0.2.0
ChangeLeader: v0.5.0.0------------------(don`t use this one,we are looking with some Modder how to fix it because this one enter in conflict with SOME OTHER MOD <snip>
WarlordsBattlefield: e1.0.7.0
ChangingCulture: v1.5.9.0
CharacterReload: e1.0.3.0
EliteMercs: v1.0.1.0
FamilyControl: v1.0.2.0
VirtuallyUnlimitedCraftingStamina: v1.0.0.0
FamilyTree: v1.2.2.0
ForgeForMe: v1.1.2.0
GovernorsHandleIssues: v1.0.2.7
HeroesMustDie: v1.9.6.0--------(this Mod is discontinuate if you want try it let me a private message)
ImprovedGarrisons: v4.1.1.9
JoinHouses: v0.0.1.0
KingdomDestruction: v0.0.1.0
WorkshopsAdvanced: v1.0.1.0
NeatedsNPCsUpgradeEquipment: e1.0.0.3
RBM: v3.5.1.0
OpenSourceArmory: v1.13.0.0
T7TroopUnlocker: v1.0.1.0
OpenSourceArmoryRBM: v1.13.0.0
OpenSourceSaddlery: v1.2.0.0
OpenSourceSaddleryRBM: v1.2.0.0
OpenSourceWeaponry: v1.2.0.0
OpenSourceWeaponryRBM: v1.2.0.0
PerfectFireArrows: v6.0.0.0
RaiseYourBanner: v7.4.0.0
RaiseRelationWithTownAndVillage: v1.6.2.0
RaiseYourTorch: v5.1.0.0
Vexillum: e1.5.2.0
SpearBannerFix: v1.1.0.0
StartYourOwnTournaments: v1.0.0.0
TodayWeFeast: v1.0.3.0
BUTR by Aragasas(last update)

Aragasas one of the best Modder i can see
< snip > keep it constructive and polite, please and thank you - NoVa

WARNING: im with a 3090 RTX, if you have a lower graphic card i recommand you to reduce and remove some Mod in this list for not lag and for a better experience of game!

Why do you have a beta if you are going to push announced updates to the stable branch?
to bugtest it and fixe crashes ? beta isn't "trying out features to see if we like them", it's about finding issues that intern QA didn't find before pushing it to the stable branch

Back
Top Bottom