Patch Notes v1.0.3

Users who are viewing this thread

to bugtest it and fixe crashes ? beta isn't "trying out features to see if we like them", it's about finding issues that intern QA didn't find before pushing it to the stable branch
You dont bugtest on a stable branch! You missed the point of his comment

I play as a vassal of Sturgia, there is a war, but no one except me has been gathering an army for several months! The clans have influence, they have troops however none of them raise armies or respond to wars, has anyone encountered a similar problem?!

Situation: my castle was besieged and stormed by enemy troops, then I break into the castle in order to help defend the walls, while losing people. And then I am informed that MY garrison, instead of defending our walls, without MY order, decided to make a sortie and attack the enemy army! Why the hell would I then break into the castle and lose soldiers if I could attack the enemy army immediately without breaking into my castle ?! Will the cretinous situations of this game ever end or not?!

@Dejan
Hi Dejan, I don't know if things were improved, but in my current playthrough of 1.0.2 the army cohesion drops less and some are gained back after winning battles. This has allowed the army to continue their momentum to take multiple fiefs and engage in multiple battles. Really Good. The first war between Battania and Western Empire lasted over 30 days before peace was made. In that time we were able to take around 4 fiefs and had 3 major field battles and a few smaller scale battles. Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom