Patch Notes v1.0.2

Users who are viewing this thread

m0Pcv.jpg
yes we need to hunt down information from TW now.

He replied in the coding channel of a modding discord where people would understand the issue.
Its not about understanding the issue, its about getting information about a change thats made to a product we all purchased. Even if I dont understand whats the issue, I want to know what is changed and the reason behind this stealth update. I shouldnt need to hunt down info on modding channels on discord, modders are more professional than TW community managers these days.

"update on server provider side" is pretty easy to understand if you ask me, not all of us are 12 year olds, or have below 60 IQ.

Its not about understanding the issue, its about getting information about a change thats made to a product we all purchased. Even if I dont understand whats the issue, I want to know what is changed and the reason behind this stealth update. I shouldnt need to hunt down info on modding channels on discord, modders are more professional than TW community managers these days.

"update on server provider side" is pretty easy to understand if you ask me, not all of us are 12 year olds, or have below 60 IQ.
Can't help but agree.

Come on guys, give TW a break, you can´t just demand that they inform customers about a new small update. Would have took them like 5 minutes? Imagine how many features they could add to the game in 5 minutes?

Wait, what? They disabled that for consoles? I'm struggling to understand why they didn't include it from the start.
I guess it was just out of scope for the final release. It wasn´t tested enough on the PC version, my guess at least.

Exactly

so the game update again? can u stop kill my game and my mods?

They did indeed.

Another stealth update with no changelogs. Mods broken (if you play with them as a large, if not majority of players do).

They have to actively either be doing this on purpose to push out every last player and modder left at this stage.

Otherwise, they would announce they're updating the game today/tomorrow/this week/next week, but instead, no one has any idea what has changed and TW have left more questions than answers again.

They buffed throwing axes, they actually break shields now. Feels like armor and damage have been tweaked in general but I can't tell what exactly, troops are surviving longer though.

Would still be nice to disable death on console... I know a bunch of us console users assumed this would be in the release (because why wouldn't it be?) but it looks like we all made our game purchase under the assumption that this was the same game we've all been playing on PC... Some of us don't want to spend all this time on a character only for them to die of old age... Do we get our money back at least if this basic option isn't planned on making a return?

Would still be nice to disable death on console... I know a bunch of us console users assumed this would be in the release (because why wouldn't it be?) but it looks like we all made our game purchase under the assumption that this was the same game we've all been playing on PC... Some of us don't want to spend all this time on a character only for them to die of old age... Do we get our money back at least if this basic option isn't planned on making a return?
LOL

You don´t know this small company called "TaleWorlds"! They care! This game breaking update will be live soon on consoles!

Can you please report more bugs for free though?

They did indeed.

Another stealth update with no changelogs. Mods broken (if you play with them as a large, if not majority of players do).

They have to actively either be doing this on purpose to push out every last player and modder left at this stage.

Otherwise, they would announce they're updating the game today/tomorrow/this week/next week, but instead, no one has any idea what has changed and TW have left more questions than answers again.
I've not installed any mods yet because of this exact reason. The game is still not finished so why would you have any mods installed?

Back
Top Bottom