Patch Notes v1.0.2

Users who are viewing this thread

It should be available now, at least I can see it in the beta selection. You may need to restart steam if you can't see it.View attachment 162588
I'm not sure, but Realistic battle mod seems to be the only one who really crashes the game, I load the last save and running in the map, entering cities, trading etc I didn't saw any issue, maybe people should wait a little before rollback. And I have a lots of mods, all the dependencies, Expanded map, thee Spawns mods, nothing seems to be affected beside Realistic Battle Mod, and they are working on the update.

Not sure when this was added but I noticed defenders in sieges now stand away from the walls, 3 feet or so, giving attackers ample space to get over the ladders and start fighting? Is this intentional? Feels really awful, like the defenders are just letting people in.

Can't even load the game now with this update. Just crashes, just trying to load Vanilla Game, all Mods turned off even.

"Le Taleworlds agenda on Bannerlord"
- Takes 1 month or more to launch a patch
- Launches it
- Doens't fix or add anything relevant
- Break several mods
- Leaves

220px-Trollface.png

Nice you guys broke all mods again. Fantastic work! Another campaign down the drain. There is no point even starting a new campaign anymore. Way to go guys, you did it. You killed your own game.
Mods can be updated. The more improvements to the base game the better.

So, AI kingdoms can no more peace their way out of having wars on multiple fronts? Strange shift of direction after spending 2 years trying to balance the map. I spent a few hours on campaign and Western Empire is stuck with warring 3 kingdoms at the same time and they lost 3 settlements already. Sturgia is also having war against 2 and getting demolished. Is this intentional? I’d welcome the change if only AI was capable defending multiple targets simultaneously but all armies simply rush to same target and lose wherever they ignore.

I'm not sure, but Realistic battle mod seems to be the only one who really crashes the game, I load the last save and running in the map, entering cities, trading etc I didn't saw any issue, maybe people should wait a little before rollback. And I have a lots of mods, all the dependencies, Expanded map, thee Spawns mods, nothing seems to be affected beside Realistic Battle Mod, and they are working on the update.
Yep. Even when rolling back to 1.0.1, it crashes at the start of any battle. It's telling me that Harmony and RMB are the issues.

This save is done, I'm afraid.

Nice you guys broke all mods again. Fantastic work! Another campaign down the drain. There is no point even starting a new campaign anymore. Way to go guys, you did it. You killed your own game.

If you use mod for a game thats on you.
More updates for this unfinished game is key.

If you use mod for a game thats on you.
More updates for this unfinished game is key.
Yeah, it's **** that the base game as is almost necessitates needing mods to 'finish' the game. But, TW should fix and finish their game first as it's still pretty much EA, mods issues will have to take a hit until BL is actually completed and stabilized.

So, AI kingdoms can no more peace their way out of having wars on multiple fronts? Strange shift of direction after spending 2 years trying to balance the map. I spent a few hours on campaign and Western Empire is stuck with warring 3 kingdoms at the same time and they lost 3 settlements already. Sturgia is also having war against 2 and getting demolished. Is this intentional? I’d welcome the change if only AI was capable defending multiple targets simultaneously but all armies simply rush to same target and lose wherever they ignore.
I have noticed the same pattern but i've tested the new update for only 2 hours.

-Fixed a bug that allowed mods to work.
🍻
Fixed a crash that occurred when peace was made during a siege.
🌈🤡🌈Could we maybe not make peace during a siege? Unless maybe the player-ruler says so. If the AI had any concept of spent campaign time and strategy they wouldn't be trying to do this all the time.
When can we go back to 1.0.1 ? I did not want to update to 1.0.2
Sing the song Pomu! You know what TW needs to encourage better updates!
2H4GN.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom