Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager

fe0bf48726beb54aec85acddb20afd576681847b.png

v1.0.2​

Latest Changes:​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an agent dropped its weapons upon death.
  • Fixed a combat-related crash.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when peace was made during a siege.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when switching menus during an encounter.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to a bugged map event where one side had no party.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during the sergeant score calculation when clanless bandit heroes participated in battles.

Fixes
  • Fixed the incorrect criteria for unlocking the Entrepreneur, Explorer and Supreme Emperor achievements.
  • Fixed a session bug that caused achievement unlocks to not be processed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused attackers in sieges to loop between the remaining defenders and the initial conquered wall section without attacking anyone.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a server crash related to objective and kill rewards.

Fixes
  • Reduced the time needed to join a crowded server.

Initial Beta Changelog:​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when ending a conversation.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a player encountered a party that was very close to a settlement's gate.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the main hero became a prisoner while a clan member was solving an issue.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on the encyclopedia screen due to a GPU memory-related issue.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an agent was killed while it was switching weapons.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during the lord's keep battle when troops spawned in.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during the AI opponent’s turn in Tablut.

• Fixed minor text and translation-related bugs.

Art
  • Added a new town scene (Sanala).

Animations
  • Improved conversation animations with lords and notables. That includes male and female poses, more alternatives for different moods and improved facial animations.
  • Improved lip synchronization face shapes, resulting in a better match between voice and facial animations.

Campaign Map
  • Fixed a bug that prevented some settlements from being accessible with the gamepad.

UI
  • Fixed a bug that caused the marriage offer notification to disappear.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the scoreboard to stay visible even when no longer relevant.
  • Fixed a bug that caused B/Circle controller buttons to not work consistently in game menus after sneaking inside towns.
  • Fixed a bug that caused LB/L1 and RB/R1 controller buttons to switch tabs in the clan screen while the "create a party" popup was open.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the game from pausing when losing focus during a loading screen.

Battles and Sieges
  • Fixed a bug that prevented some lances with banners from being couched.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the equipment control view from being displayed during keep battles.
  • Fixed a bug that altered the menu text when attacked while raiding a village.

Armies
  • Fixed a bug that allowed for infinite influence to be gained by donating troops to companion parties within the same army.

Kingdoms and Diplomacy
  • Adjusted the war desire calculations of factions to better match the expected war durations.

Quests & Issues
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Family Feud quest dialogue to be stuck in a loop.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the completed main storyline quests from being displayed in the quest log.

Other
  • Fixed a bug that caused Vlandian Vanguard troops to spawn without shields.
  • Assigned names to the battle terrains used in Custom Battle.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a server crash that occurred when an agent passed out of the map boundary.

Other - Miscellaneous
  • Dedicated Custom Server Helper Changes
    • Made the helper module a “MultiplayerOptional” module to allow servers and clients to enable it freely without hindering the ability to join servers.
    • Added the ability to re-download existing maps.
    • Added a warning marker to easily see which existing scenes may not be compatible with their server counterpart.
    • The helper module now opens the “Download Panel” menu automatically if the scene compatibility check fails for a helper module-enabled server.
    • Strengthened and modified the helper web panel authentication to invalidate existing credentials when the AdminPassword is changed.
  • Added client-side checks that prevent players from joining servers for which they do not have a compatible scene file.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from joining password-protected servers due to the server selection disappearing.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed for map downloading with no maps selected on the “Download Panel” menu.

Server & Network
  • Fixed a bug that caused custom game invites to be ignored when the player was in the queue.

UI
  • Fixed a bug that caused the “Open Download Panel” menu item to be listed even for servers without the helper module loaded.

Both​

UI
  • Updated the Voice Language option tab description and removed the Voice Language option from multiplayer options.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented item visuals from being shown until the mouse hovered over the item.

Performance
  • Optimised memory usage.

Other
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the “Ride it Like You Stole It” and “SwordBearer” achievements from being unlocked.
  • Fixed a bug that caused dust particles to be stretched across the screen.

Modding​

• Added a new module category "MultiplayerOptional" for tool-oriented modules. Servers and clients will by default be compatible if their mismatching modules are limited to optional ones.
  • Added a new launch argument for server hosts to disable optional modules on their server (dedicatedcustomserverDontAllowOptionalModules).
  • Modified the xscene file format to optionally allow for versioning of scene files which grants more reliability when checking client-server compatibility. The new attributes are supported on the scene editor options.
  • Fixed a bug that caused non-official modules to have their unspecified 4th version segment default to values incompatible between server and client.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on launcher start if the launcher couldn't find a module's SubModule.xml file.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a MpClassDivisions.xml merging issue, when the new XML had conditional effects.

Nice you guys broke all mods again. Fantastic work! Another campaign down the drain. There is no point even starting a new campaign anymore. Way to go guys, you did it. You killed your own game.

Nice you guys broke all mods again. Fantastic work! Another campaign down the drain. There is no point even starting a new campaign anymore. Way to go guys, you did it. You killed your own game.
Mods broken?
What da hail!
Emotional Damage!
Edit: so far so good, my mods are working and I am using the Nencyclopedia without ctd :smile:

Last edited:
You can opt into specific versions of the game (f.e. previous live version) to continue playing with your mods.

You can opt into specific versions of the game (f.e. previous live version) to continue playing with your mods.
The last previous version available is 1.0.0. I was playing on 1.0.1 and the majority of the mods I am using were updated post 1.0.1. If there was an option to revert to previous version for every update that would be great, but at present I don't see 1.0.1 in the dropdown list.

Mods broken?
What da hail!
Emotional Damage!
Yes yes. I'm sure you'd be thrilled too if you had just started a new campaign, closed the game for a second, restarted it and then received a forced update from steam without your consent. You go to play again and your game is broken. Non-consensual updates are most certainly emotionally damaging.

No, not in epic games because you guys don't want to support it, neither you want to give EGS the modding tools. Why are you selling it there if you don't want to provide the same tools you give steam? Will you do something, someday?

If you're playing with mods you should disable automatic updates (both for the game and mods). That means not using the Workshop.
When you have a stable game with compatible mod versions, just keep it that way for your whole campaign.

The last previous version available is 1.0.0. I was playing on 1.0.1 and the majority of the mods I am using were updated post 1.0.1. If there was an option to revert to previous version for every update that would be great, but at present I don't see 1.0.1 in the dropdown list.
I will inquire about it and wouldn't expect it to be too long before that version will be available.

Was looking for something addressing corrupted saves on console.

Any info on when we can expect not to be suddenly wiped?
If you are referencing the issue on PS4, I am hoping that we can address it in a smaller upcoming patch.

Yes yes. I'm sure you'd be thrilled too if you had just started a new campaign, closed the game for a second, restarted it and then received a forced update from steam without your consent. You go to play again and your game is broken. Non-consensual updates are most certainly emotionally damaging.
I quoted you because I too play modded. 5 games and only one is vanilla for the steam achievements. I didn't try to ridicule. They are just some meme stuff from a youtuber.

There is one guy that play offline on steam, to avoid the updates. But I am not sure how it works.

I tried to continue the game after the patch and it crashes only in battle map loading , was the RBM, without it seems OK.

When can we go back to 1.0.1 ? I did not want to update to 1.0.2
If you're using Steam, normally in the game's property menu under "beta" (kind of a misnomer), but 1.0.1 doesn't appear to be available yet, never mind, it's there, just have to relaunch Steam.

Back
Top Bottom