Patch Notes v1.0.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Great to see the update, it's a nice 9gb update on my Xbox. Looking forward to checking out the multiplayer and reporting any bugs I find!

I feel so bad for the people who only or mostly play MP to have this severe of an experience time and time again.
It's very tiresome. Bannerlord has the only Multiplayer I've really clicked with and played consistently since WoW. Which is amazing because it needs some serious work all besides the crashing.

TW dropping another patch full of bug and crash fixes, only to introduce more bug and crashes in the process so that they have something to do for the next patch before disappearing without answering any questions.

*Homer Simpson backing into bush meme*

It's very tiresome. Bannerlord has the only Multiplayer I've really clicked with and played consistently since WoW. Which is amazing because it needs some serious work all besides the crashing.

Honestly, if it were me, I would have given up on MP a long time ago. You have more persistence than I would grant it. lol

Honestly, if it were me, I would have given up on MP a long time ago. You have more persistence than I would grant it. lol
I'm getting there. Releasing with crashing unfixed put a big dent in my enthusiasm and wiped what little hope I had right out. Once the player count bump from release dries up I'm probably gone.

Multiplayer client-side fixes cannot be released as part of a hotfix as users may otherwise crash when loading into multiplayer without updating.
To be honest, it's not a big change compared to just crashing while in game after a map or two.

I'll find if the game still prevent we from joining custom server on not.

Multiplayer client-side fixes cannot be released as part of a hotfix as users may otherwise crash when loading into multiplayer without updating.
I'm assuming this has fixed the crash after every map, atleast I hope so.

Either way thanks for the response, communication is appreciated as always.

I'm getting there. Releasing with crashing unfixed put a big dent in my enthusiasm and wiped what little hope I had right out. Once the player count bump from release dries up I'm probably gone.

At least you have WoW to fall back to. It's not a great salve, but it's something? 😅

Greetings to all. I got the fixes.
But I have a question about the dragon banner. Why does the dragon banner have such weak parameters?

Back
Top Bottom