Patch Notes e1.8.1

Users who are viewing this thread

If there are changes that are required on the client-side, then the player has to download the mod through an external method.

If we're talking just about a new scene, created purely out of native prefabs with no modifications, then the player can download the scene through the server browser (with the Dedicated Custom Server Helper enabled).
is there no way for u guys to add an option for server owners to list what mods are needed in a popup when trying to join a modded server?

unknown.png

community rules

Can't believe the demo for 'manor lords' has a superior banner creator to Bannerlord.
If it wasn't because it's already been over two years I'd think what we have is just a placeholder. We only get to choose 1 sigil, with many being rather plain and uninspired, and the colour for the sigil and the background from a very limited list of colours.

Shining example of lazy design.

Yeah, honestly the devs should at least add background choices and additional symbols and colours. It probably isn't even that hard to add, I don't know why they haven't done it already besides laziness/bad prioritisation.

Yeah, honestly the devs should at least add background choices and additional symbols and colours. It probably isn't even that hard to add, I don't know why they haven't done it already besides laziness/bad prioritisation.

The only reasons I see why is either:

A. Thumbsticks would find it hard to navigate quickly through the options and thus no one is allowed have fun.

B. They're saving features like these for after release to make it seem like they are making progress to the inevitably pissed off console gamers.

I mean, the devs have objectively made progress through adding many new features. Sure, most of them have been half-baked but it's not like they have added nothing over the last 2 years. I just find it bizarre that something as (theoretically, because I don't know how game dev works) simple as more colours, symbols and background types haven't been added. Like ****ing hell, how complex can it be to add chequered or 2-coloured split in the middle backgrounds to a system they already have? They are even going the extra mile for individual banner designs for each tier and culture, but not ****ing adding chequered backgrounds?

I´m also not a dev/modder but I can´t imagine that adding at least more colors/sigils to a working system can be that hard! I mean come on...

BTW, Manor Lords alpha even has voice acting :grin:

Last edited:
@Callum, when does the TW plan to share last pre-release version? Release is in 3 weeks, there is seemingly lots of new things coming in and the sooner you get reports of how things are, the better for you.
With the speed of bug fixes that ship sailed 12 months ago, more chance of 1.9 accidentally dropping 2 days after the main release because it was still going through the famed internal QA testing and no one raised it at a team meeting.

Back
Top Bottom