Nice. I particularly like that change, thanks for starting with the lower tier prisoners first.Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused clans without settlements to over-value the worth of settlements during vassal defection calculations.
- Fixed a bug that caused AI parties to hoard items causing them to slow down significantly due to overburdened and herding penalties.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player's captain perks from being applied to the player's assigned formation during field and village battles.
- Fixed a bug that caused cavalry AI to miss their targets when using melee weapons.
- If a player clan-owned settlement's prison exceeds the prisoner size limit, the excess amount of prisoners will be sold to a ransom broker. The prisoners that will be sold are selected from the lowest tier troops with all proceeds going to the settlement. This only applies to non-hero prisoners.
Looking forward to shaking out how the Cataphracts perform - I think that should be your guys' benchmark as the Kontos is hard as **** to use and they often swap to their Paramerions which are shorter than they should be and miss a lot too. Two lame duck weapon systems on one troop lol.