Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, the gods of Calradia... Detachments of members of my clan still continue to transfer the troops I need, which I previously transferred to clan members, to other people's garrisons I don't need... When will the developers finally create the possibility of banning clan members from senselessly losing troops?!
I know it sucks that we need to resort to mods to fix stupid design decisions, but it is what it is. The detail that disgusts me the most is that the laid-out feature plan announced years ago by TW is leagues from to the current game state. BL currently has less than 50% of those announced features - the entire function of this mod was supposed to be available even for AI lords (at the cost of influence), we don't even have it for our own clan parties :roll:
What could be wrong with hotfixing that one line while continuing to change whole code? FYI they did release an update after report so there was no reason not to do that as well.
never get your hopes up, there are literally one word changes for codes pertaining personality traits and quests that could be fixed under 15 minutes, it's been glitched and unfixed since 2020... And considering the amount of similar obvious bugs, I'd wager that it's possible that some unseen features are already in the code, but not working due to dumb syntax errors that are still being overlooked. Sometimes I wonder wtf they are doing there, apparently the coders are forbidden from making quick fixes without authorization or something...

Last edited:
What could be wrong with hotfixing that one line while continuing to change whole code? FYI they did release an update after report so there was no reason not to do that as well.
Nothing wrong for sure... But since they didn't hotfix this major bug we can only hope that it was for a good reason 🤷‍♀️

e1.8.0​

When the bug that males dress female clothes will be fixed. Every time I open the game, it's there. The most honorable man on the continent dresses a skirt. I quit the game because of that. Is it a hard problem to fix?
And whenever you guys fix a bug, there will be more bug created. We can devide fomations at the start of a battle now but we can't specify pikemen from infantry nor javalin cavalry from shock cavalry. We can not devide low level soldiers from high level soldiers in order to practise them. We can not make doctors avoid battles. Do you guys make the game with tows or butts?

Last edited:
When the bug that males dress female clothes will be fixed. Every time I open the game, it's there. The most honorable man on the continent dresses a skirt. I quit the game because of that. Is it a hard problem to fix?
And whenever you guys fix a bug, there will be more bug created. We can devide fomations at the start of a battle now but we can't specify pikemen from infantry nor javalin cavalry from shock cavalry. We can not devide low level soldiers from high level soldiers in order to practise them. We can not make doctors avoid battles. Do you guys make the game with tows or butts?
+1 -Sturgian men in dresses are not a pretty sight

Because of this dead silence I believe they´re just focussing on the console version.

They can´t release a broken console version (see what happened with Cyberpunk on consoles), but nobody will care about a broken PC version.

Another smart business move from this family indie company.

You quit the game because of that?

You should never visit Scotland, you'd give yourself a stroke.

You quit the game because of that?

You should never visit Scotland, you'd give yourself a stroke.
A kilt is one thing, and traditional garment at that. And Scottish men have manly hairy legs...but, mate, those Sturgian legs are NOT pretty. And large Sturgian blokes in cold weather dresses is an acquired taste I do not want to acquire.

Because of this dead silence I believe they´re just focussing on the console version.

They can´t release a broken console version (see what happened with Cyberpunk on consoles), but nobody will care about a broken PC version.

Another smart business move from this family indie company.
Am I wrong to believe that on release, the PC version will be the same than console version?
Quoting Duh

. .- .-. - .... / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / - .- .-.. . .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. ... --..-- / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / .-. . .- -.. / -- . ..--.. / - .... .. ... / .-. .- -.. .. --- / ... .. .-.. . -. -.-. . / .. ... / - .-. ..- .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ... - ..- .-. -... .. -. --. .-.-.-

giphy.gif

. .- .-. - .... / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / - .- .-.. . .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. ... --..-- / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / .-. . .- -.. / -- . ..--.. / - .... .. ... / .-. .- -.. .. --- / ... .. .-.. . -. -.-. . / .. ... / - .-. ..- .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ... - ..- .-. -... .. -. --. .-.-.-

giphy.gif
EARTH CALLING TALEWORLDS, DO YOU READ ME? THIS RADIO SILENCE IS TRULY DISTURBING.

Am I wrong to believe that on release, the PC version will be the same than console version?
Quoting Duh
We will strive to achieve a common update schedule for both PC and consoles and that includes the release versions.

If you're referring to content differences between different platforms, the essential parts of the game are the same across different platforms, however, the console version does not support modding. Additionally, the battle size varies depending on which console you're playing the game.

Back
Top Bottom