Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

太好了,自从你更新了1.8,我玩多人模式就再也没有一次完整的游戏体验了,每次都是游玩中途游戏崩溃,而且还会掉到游戏大厅,然后我重新连接的时候要等很久,因为我居住在东亚,我不得不说,你们的更新一次比一次差,我玩这个游戏的第一代已经十年了(2012-2022),mount&blade 2 让我感到失望透顶!USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO READ THIS COMMENT PLEASE !--------------FROM A OLD PLAYER.
Google Translate:

Great, since you updated 1.8, I haven't had a full game experience in multiplayer mode, and every time the game crashes mid-play, and it falls into the game lobby, and then when I reconnect Waiting for a long time as I live in East Asia, I have to say that your updates are getting worse each time, I have been playing the first gen of this game for ten years (2012-2022), and mount&blade 2 has disappointed me horribly!
TW will value your feedback for sure!

Google Translate:

Taleworlds 肯定会重视您的反馈!

thank you, i can speak English,I just can't use English to express my feelings about this version update very well

"For the player to feel motivated to do well, the AI must show that it can do well alongside you. It doesn’t have to be fantastic or play optimally (in fact, that’s usually immersion-breaking), but it must be capable of progress. We want the AI in CK3 to be able to provide a good challenge and do well enough to motivate you to do even better. Also, we want it to do this without cheating."

I wished this was the idea from the upper managament in Bannerlord

"For the player to feel motivated to do well, the AI must show that it can do well alongside you. It doesn’t have to be fantastic or play optimally (in fact, that’s usually immersion-breaking), but it must be capable of progress. We want the AI in CK3 to be able to provide a good challenge and do well enough to motivate you to do even better. Also, we want it to do this without cheating."

I wished this was the idea from the upper managament in Bannerlord
Amen

So that's it? the final version? No further update anymore?
Can't be. They can't leave this stuff out:
In our future plans, we spoke about Banner Bearers, Claimant Quests, Sally Outs and Vocalization...

How could they add this stuff without releasing beta versions to test? The 'full release' would have a load of bugs.

So that's it? the final version? No further update anymore?
WPOug.jpg

EA continues under another name. :smile:

Just like with Warband, they will keep patching and fixing after full release like most developers do. The game isn't finished but for major content we probably won't see anything big. My #1 issue is get modding more compatible so it makes them easier to fix mods. As we saw with Warband, mods is what made the game take on a life of it's own and get such a huge following. Bannerlord will be the same way if they can get it so modders have an easier time fixing mods. @Dejan how are we looking at modding tools to help them?

I just hope the updates after the full release will be minor and not the sort that will keep breaking mods, leading to them being abandoned...

can some one please elaborate on this?

I play on PC, in october do I have to buy the game again?

The console version is just campaign or will it have multiplayer?

If so, will it have crossplay? -we need more players-
If you already own the game on PC you don´t have to buy it again.

Console version will most likely be the same as the PC version, but you have to buy the console version if you want to play it on console. Consoles most likely won´t support mods.

They haven´t said anything about crossplay MP yet as far as I know.

If you already own the game on PC you don´t have to buy it again.

Console version will most likely be the same as the PC version, but you have to buy the console version if you want to play it on console. Consoles most likely won´t support mods.

They haven´t said anything about crossplay MP yet as far as I know.
thank you mate!

I'll look forward for more info on the console version as I intend to invite friends that own consoles but can't afford a gaming pc.

Second game on 1.8.0 and the TDM server crash as custom dictates.
I have more and more impressions that they are deliberately trying to make sure that everyone forgets about multiplayer and does not even think to climb there. Although the reason why the warband is still alive is because of the multiplayer.

@Dejan how are we looking at modding tools to help them?
Hey Flesson, tuning in from GC this week so might be slow on the responses.

I can without greater deliberation say that we have made great advances in making the game more accessible to modders during the EA period and we will continue to gather feedback from them, which has been directly responsible for a great degree of the modding-related changes so far.

There are some issues remaining related to the world map which have been kindly pinpointed by @NPC99 and others in the community and we're working on those as well as other issues. You can check more about the modding improvements here.

Back
Top Bottom