Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Game changer????
Now I know this statement I quote has no promise of when such a change is coming, but I just want to show it as an example of a small change that will in fact be a gamechanger.
My main issue with armies is just wanting to build up leadership with them. I feel the bulk of my power always comes from my main party of powerful units and trying to pile on more and more AI parties has diminishing returns in actual combat results.
If this is your main motivation for wanting an army outside of kingdoms, then I think you will like the changes to leadership gains. (In principle, balance will be evaluated based on feedback.)
Even one small change like this will alter how I aproch the game and I will re-evaluate my strategy of how I play! Can you feel the crunching energy from across the globe as they work to finish the testing? I think I can....

what-are-you-waiting-for-just-do-it.gif

Even one small change like this will alter how I aproch the game and I will re-evaluate my strategy of how I play! Can you feel the crunching energy from across the globe as they work to finish the testing? I think I can....
Absolutely! And the fun thing is, those seemingly small updates contribute in such a grand way to how you experience the game.

Chances for the next update are increasing, no "not this week" post yet. I thinks it´s about 50/50 again :iamamoron:

giphy.gif

just-do-it-shia-lebouf.gif

I expect they will release any patch tomorrow (Thursday) as is traditional. Would be surprised if it was tonight. Might be wrong though.

At least SOMETHING seems to be ready for release though !

Pepe's hands are tingling, perhaps this is a sign of something soon to come.
I would meme more images but I'm too dumb to figure out how to easily post pictures.

TW must be really struggling at the moment, at least no denial for this week yet and it´s already thursday. So I believe they think they can still do it in this week.

Oh boy I can´t wait to see what they will add and what stuff they will break. And how long it will take them this time to fix all the broken stuff so we can really play the new update, if it´s worth it at the end, but it has to after 3 months...

Back
Top Bottom