Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

I see nothing worth breaking my 1.71 mods like Calradia Expanded over for singleplayer, just some crash fixes, it doesn't tell you what downsides it brought with it.

Taleworlds, i hope you learned never to do Early Access again, modders barely have time to update their mods as it is, your old way was better for gamers, modders and developers alike, play it when it's finished not before, this also means modders will only start modding once the game is complete which means they start at the right time so that it doesn't die down before the game is complete.

It takes you longer to develop a game that is released in Early Access than one that is unreleased, just stick to what you know next time.

If you want funding just do kickstarter or patreon, never EA again, it has been a disaster for the modding community which is the future of all your games.
Honestly I think that's not on TW. If modders don't have the time to update their mods for every patch they shouldn't make the mod for an EA game in the first place, tbh you shouldn't even be using mods right now.
Also won't EA make more mods available when the game fully releases and have Steam Workshop?
And what is the difference between kickstarter, patreon or EA? Essentially the 3 are a way to pay for a game that's not finished and dip your toes in it before everyone else to see how it's looking and maybe give feedback to improve it.

Last edited:
Honestly I think that's not on TW. If modders don't have the time to update their mods for every patch they shouldn't make the mod for an EA game in the first place, tbh you shouldn't even be using mods right now.
Ah yes, the ass backwards argument about mods. Mods break? Don't make mods! Genius.
If there were no mods during EA, this place would have been a desert.

Ah yes, the ass backwards argument about mods. Mods break? Don't make mods! Genius.
If there were no mods during EA, this place would have been a desert.
Hi MadVader.

I am just posting now because late last night ( c. 10 hrs ago ) there was a mildly amusing but basically harmless new thread " Sex scenes for the Wife ! " which of course was attracting a "discussion " ............... just a bit of fluff really..........now I return and it has been totally disappeared it seems!. Not even just locked. As if what was being said, by everyone, never happened .......

Some sort of shameful ( prudish? ) " cancel " censorship of this Community ?

Last edited:
Hi MadVader.

I am just posting now because late last night ( c. 10 hrs ago ) there was a mildly amusing but basically harmless new thread " Sex scenes for the Wife ! " which of course was attracting a "discussion " ............... just a bit of fluff really..........now I return and it has been totally disappeared it seems!. Not even just locked. As if what was being said, by everyone, never happened .......

I'm not sure why are you asking me, because the moderators are responsible. By coincidence, I saw it at the same time as it was being locked and removed by the moderators. Their thinking is probably "no one should have sex as we don't get any".
Or maybe they do remove spam/troll threads with no value - it was not really discussing gameplay or something legit.

there was a mildly amusing but basically harmless new thread " Sex scenes for the Wife ! " which of course was attracting a "discussion "
I exploded reading this. Damn this forum does need a laugh since Terco is gone, things have gotten pretty grim. I think I'll start doing fan fictions about Taleworlds again

Hi MadVader.

No surprise it got deleted...

Hard to believe but that movie got it right...

Calradia itself. Just because it doesn't have dragons and zombies doesn't mean it isn't fantasy. By all means disagree with the people that actually wrote the setting though.
For something to be fantasy, it must contain elements typical of fantasy. You wouldn't call a children's story horror either when it doesn't have any horror elements. Just because an author writes something doesn't mean it is the word of God and it is true.
Zombies from original M&B
Was in the game iirc, very early version.
First of all, eastereggs are eastereggs. Second, it's not in the game anymore. Third, the zombies themselves are just the horror part, the apocalyptic part if you will.
And no one has heard of disease either, even in armies. Must be that 'historical fiction'...
So because of the missing mechanics that the developers didn't add, that's not what it is. It's not fantasy either, I can't heal my units with magical powers.

For something to be fantasy, it must contain elements typical of fantasy. You wouldn't call a children's story horror either when it doesn't have any horror elements. Just because an author writes something doesn't mean it is the word of God and it is true.

Yet i'll still be taking it over your homebrew definitions. I don't think that's unreasonable.

Next Beta won't be coming this week.
That's such a sigma thing to say.
Yet i'll still be taking it over your homebrew definitions. I don't think that's unreasonable.
M&B would be low fantasy if it had any supernatural element, like a mention of dragons or a Nord zombie invasion.
If it's realistic, but the world is invented for no other reason than to control the narrative and have some creative freedom, it's a historical fiction, just like a novel about a non-existing noble at the French court in the 15 century. Is every novel a fantasy because stuff was invented? No, just the ones with dragons.

So we then get a new beta every weeks when this one drops because there is such a large backlog right? :party:

Back
Top Bottom