Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Zombies from original M&B
Not in the game, just in the files as a joke.
Calradia is historical fiction, not fantasy. There's nothing original about the cultures and their equipment too.
There's not one single supernatural thing that would qualify it as low fantasy.

@Dejan Are you guys planning to disable family sharing? It will have or already has a significant part in multiplayer ranked games. People can simply create an alt account by using this system and play against people of lesser skill, which shouldn't happen at all.
We're looking into solutions related to this, nothing definitive I can share for now.

Any update from devs? Is a hotfix in the works or anything? Game still crashes every two rounds or so.
And please for the love of god release some official Battle servers!

I see nothing worth breaking my 1.71 mods like Calradia Expanded over for singleplayer, just some crash fixes, it doesn't tell you what downsides it brought with it.

Taleworlds, i hope you learned never to do Early Access again, modders barely have time to update their mods as it is, your old way was better for gamers, modders and developers alike, play it when it's finished not before, this also means modders will only start modding once the game is complete which means they start at the right time so that it doesn't die down before the game is complete.

It takes you longer to develop a game that is released in Early Access than one that is unreleased, just stick to what you know next time.

If you want funding just do kickstarter or patreon, never EA again, it has been a disaster for the modding community which is the future of all your games.

Last edited:
I see nothing worth breaking my 1.71 mods like Calradia Expanded over for singleplayer, just some crash fixes, it doesn't tell you what downsides it brought with it.

Taleworlds, i hope you learned never to do Early Access again, modders barely have time to update their mods as it is, your old way was better for gamers, modders and developers alike, play it when it's finished not before, this also means modders will only start modding once the game is complete which means they start at the right time so that it doesn't die down before the game is complete.

It takes you longer to develop a game that is released in Early Access than one that is unreleased, just stick to what you know next time.

If you want funding just do kickstarter or patreon, never EA again, it has been a disaster for the modding community which is the future of all your games.
The Original Mount & Blade was an EA title.... in fact it was probably one of the first (it had two separate name changes during it's life cycle)..

The only title they have released which wasn't EA was Warband; and that was effectively a Stand-Alone expansion - not a new game. Early Access is "what they know".

Last edited:
Not in the game, just in the files as a joke.
Calradia is historical fiction, not fantasy. There's nothing original about the cultures and their equipment too.
There's not one single supernatural thing that would qualify it as low fantasy.
Was in the game iirc, very early version.

Please, revert texture of body_female_a and if possible all other human textures as what they were in e1.7.1 and earlier.

Surely there are Upsides and Downsides to all the different methods.

Can't really say which is best but considering the most recent AAA failures maybe sticking an EA at the end of the title isn't that bad of an idea.
you still give the players a taste while you keep working on it and everyone knows the product is unfinished.
For an EA title to work I feel it's important for the customer to understand what he is getting into. which i think same players have trouble with or lack.
Also massive positive of an EA is data, lots of data is generated by players and helps speed up the process.
The community can create mods that might get implemented or might inspire new features.

Those are all positive things for a long development game like Bannerlord.

modders barely have time to update their mods as it is
Lol, i'm sure most people would rather have more frequent patches even if they break mods. The pace is not that fast. (1.7 was 6 months ago)

But after the recent interview with Armagan it seems they have way too much to do. Console release for Bannerlord for all major consoles. That's at least five different platforms. Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, Switch.

Let's also not forget the unnanounced game that we know nothing about yet.

The community can create mods that might get implemented or might inspire new features.
Hmmmm did you read the post you're replying to? " it has been a disaster for the modding community which is the future of all your games."
Sure you can have a different opinion but it just doesn't mix well in response to that. Also your post smells like you haven't been fallowing EA of Bannerlord very closely.

But after the recent interview with Armagan it seems they have way too much to do. Console release for Bannerlord for all major consoles. That's at least five different platforms. Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, Switch.
Oh boy I can't wait to build siege gear on the switch ON THE GO and yell in the Bus "No no I pressed pause I pressed pause STOP shooting my trebuchet I pressed pause! I kinda worry about how much of this UI will work on a Non-PC-Mnkb stet up, but maybe they will make something better to accommodate it. Just having gear go into reserve by default would be a big help.

Back
Top Bottom