Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

I think there is no point in looking forward to this game being finished in atleast 2 more years, devs are slow and there was minimum progress since release. They mainly focus now on other game so they can have another cash from it as they know Bannerlord will not have much more sales.

Game is completely unplayable after last patch.
Servers stuck in load, game freezes on round end and heavy stuttering during gameplay.
Please either roll the game back to previous patch or get a hotfix out asap.

The update is pretty meh honeslty and the FPS drop makes it even more unplayable. I attempt to enjoy multiplayer for bannerlord but not even being able to join a game now limits the experience even more.

The fact that it's not real. That's literally what a "fantasy" world is. Star Wars is a fantasy world. So is Star Trek, any world that's not real is fantasy
With a really low amount of good will you'll figure it out that he meant high-fantasy (magic&dragons) compared to low-fantasy (Mount&blade).

Anyway, any eta on fixing performance issues in multiplayer? If not eta given, i'll give it a month break. Was fun playing on 1.7.1 on linux, as it finally worked, but with huge fps drops the game is simply not fun to play.

Hi,
just wanted to ask about something. It may be a bit late, but I wanted to be sure before writing anything.

Basically, I have had a problem with CPU performance since the release of patch 1.7.2. On the map, in the menus, and most importantly and severely in the battles.

In the previous patch, such problems were almost nonexistent. But even after the full release of 1.7.2. the problems still prevail. And as I said they are almost solely CPU-oriented.

I tried some tunning of the settings and system and so on, but regardless of what I do, the game still drops FPS while in direct (among the units) battle like crazy, again due to the CPU.

So I wanted to ask where is the problem? Would you guys take a look into it, or give me some tips, on how to solve it myself? Because I tried a lot and still had no luck solving this problem for the whole duration of this patch, and dare I say, it has been torture.

Anyway, thanks for reading thus far and hopefully there is a way how to solve this issue

The fact that it's not real. That's literally what a "fantasy" world is. Star Wars is a fantasy world. So is Star Trek, any world that's not real is fantasy
Just because the world is fictional doesn't mean it's fantasy. Fantasy has certain elements that are typical of the genre and Bannerlord doesn't contain any of those. If fantasy were defined only as a fictional world, it would be every fictional movie, TV show, game, book etc.
Star Wars or Star Trek are not fantasy, it's science fiction. It does have some elements that could be classified as fantasy but it tends to straddle the line between the two genres.

Haha… While I’m used to the class system and even somewhat justify it, I wonder if anyone’s going to play Skirmish anymore now. That bastard game mode hadn’t ever really been needed imo

Last edited:
I think today is a great day to update the bannerlord
Yes bro it's going to happen!
afkgaming%2F2021-10%2Ff0ff8567-2cbb-4aa5-a8b0-5945c9f2f6e6%2FAll_the_regional_qualifiers_wrap_up_in_August___9_.jpg

Moderator edit: Please put images this big into spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Planned release date was in the second quarter of 2022 and time is almost due. I wonder how you will deliver all the promised features before the timeline hits, considering you will fulfill your word and not leave the game incomplete. Especially curious about partial voice-overs and unique mission maps for each settlement. I am sensing an incoming storm, yes a storm of angry players, who will storm the Steam reviews.

Planned release date was in the second quarter of 2022 and time is almost due. I wonder how you will deliver all the promised features before the timeline hits, considering you will fulfill your word and not leave the game incomplete. Especially curious about partial voice-overs and unique mission maps for each settlement. I am sensing an incoming storm, yes a storm of angry players, who will storm the Steam reviews.
The release will be delayed.

Just because the world is fictional doesn't mean it's fantasy. Fantasy has certain elements that are typical of the genre and Bannerlord doesn't contain any of those. If fantasy were defined only as a fictional world, it would be every fictional movie, TV show, game, book etc.
Star Wars or Star Trek are not fantasy, it's science fiction. It does have some elements that could be classified as fantasy but it tends to straddle the line between the two genres.

Read my sig. The person that writes for the setting actually says it's low fantasy. Still fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom