Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Everyone's got a bad day now n then.

But more on point, we have moved betas to live without a new beta before - when we thought it to be ready. And we will do so again - because we do want to bring the MP content to players, but we don't want to split the MP playerbase unnecessarily. (More curiously we even had 2 betas at one point.)

As for our beta release approach - we have our internal processes and guidelines. While the beta is less stable, it is still meant to pass certain criteria. So we won't release it with known (frequent) crashes or other significantly game breaking issues.
Thank you for delivering your point better, more concise, and in a non-disrespectful way, something your community manager couldn't do. I don't mean to sound like an ******* in saying that, but if your community manager is unable to respond helpfully and without being a smart-ass, that's not good.

If u aren’t capable of thinking by your self i will explain more directly.

The problems they are referring to in the beta are probably game breaking/causing crashes, how are u supposed to test something it if crash constantly or work so bad that the only thing people would report is what TW already know it's broken…
Ever heard of a "Known Bugs" section? It exists solely for the purpose of reducing the amount of times people report duplicate issues.

And game breaking bugs/crashes have been in every beta, again, the point of a beta is to find these issues. It's damn near impossible that they've messed up so badly that you can't play for more than 5 minutes.

Hey Devs, Please don't listen to all the small complaints; You guys are doing an incredible job, thank you for making a really great game that's becoming better with every patch, you guys should be proud.

if your community manager is unable to respond helpfully and without being a smart-ass, that's not good.
Better the CM be a smartass than a dumbass. Did you see how rudely the question was phrased as well? Are you applying for CM or something?

On topic: I'm heartbroken about no live Battle servers in matchmaking.

Better the CM be a smartass than a dumbass. Did you see how rudely the question was phrased as well? Are you applying for CM or something?

On topic: I'm heartbroken about no live Battle servers in matchmaking.
While I agree with you, and the question was phrased rudely, the CM didn't even answer his original question, instead, responding in a rude, unprofessional manner. And no, I would not apply for CM, it's a hard job, I don't envy the current CM, but "answering" a question in such a rude manner is unacceptable.

As a side-note, when you look at my previous messages, it appears I'm upset about their being no beta patch, I am not. I just feel that the reasons provided as to why there isn't one are invalid. As I've said multiple times before, the beta branch is to test, and it's meant to be unstable, that's why it's opt in. I also just wanted to respond to the rude response from the CM, and I apologize if I came of rudely.

With automatic steam update I had my game ported from 1.7.1 to this new one. No mood to reverse back yesterday evening. So long working mods, 42nd playthru here we go ?

Last edited:
Why did you hardcode underwear into mesh? :sick:

underwear-under-underwear.jpg

My character portrait in the encyclopedia does not match my character and it's annoying. I make the same character every game so it easy to notice. Can't tell if it's for other characters or just player character. It's a new game I started fresh on 1.7.2 stable. Not sure what changes could have done it as this did not happen in 1.7.2 beta or 1.7.1. Is it a bug or something I'm misunderstanding?
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxCWB_8Nrv7Pe7r9alcdQ_TYB7KLPEPYuo
zOgJC.jpg

Last edited:
My character portrait in the encyclopedia does not match my character and it's annoying. I make the same character every game so it easy to notice. Can't tell if it's for other characters or just player character. It's a new game I started fresh on 1.7.2 stable. Not sure what changes could have done it as this did not happen in 1.7.2 beta or 1.7.1. Is it a bug or something I'm misunderstanding?
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxCWB_8Nrv7Pe7r9alcdQ_TYB7KLPEPYuo
zOgJC.jpg
Looks like a bug that you should be reporting here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/singleplayer.658/

Back
Top Bottom