Patch Notes e1.7.1

Users who are viewing this thread

You can call it whatever you like, but in fact the variety of combat maps of the area has dropped a lot... It used to be better
Well no, that's false. You now have more available battle terrains at your disposal than ever before. But like I said, if you spend most of your time fighting in the same area on the campaign map, then yes, you will fight on the same battle terrains. The new battle terrain system that was added with 170 is explained here.

Well no, that's false. You now have more available battle terrains at your disposal than ever before. But like I said, if you spend most of your time fighting in the same area on the campaign map, then yes, you will fight on the same battle terrains. The new battle terrain system that was added with 170 is explained here.
The practice of the game shows the opposite: in practice, players are faced with fewer combat maps. About the nonsense that there is a desert on the map of the company, and the battle takes place on the map with thick trees and thick green grass, I no longer have the strength to talk ... There was a case when I loaded the save 4 times: I started the battle on the map of the company on the river bridge, in front of river bridge, behind the river bridge, some distance from the river ... however, the battle took place constantly on the same battle map, on which I never saw even a small stream ... The same sucks with the new system of distributing units into squads . More than one subscriber on the channel has already complained to me about all these problems, and what should I tell them? That they will have to endure all this and they will not even be given the opportunity to choose between new and old systems in the settings themselves?

The practice of the game shows the opposite: in practice, players are faced with fewer combat maps. About the nonsense that there is a desert on the map of the company, and the battle takes place on the map with thick trees and thick green grass, I no longer have the strength to talk ... There was a case when I loaded the save 4 times: I started the battle on the map of the company on the river bridge, in front of river bridge, behind the river bridge, some distance from the river ... however, the battle took place constantly on the same battle map, on which I never saw even a small stream ... The same sucks with the new system of distributing units into squads . More than one subscriber on the channel has already complained to me about all these problems, and what should I tell them? That they will have to endure all this and they will not even be given the opportunity to choose between new and old systems in the settings themselves?

More maps will be added. I have seen much more maps than earlier versions

Hotfix (19/04/22)

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on some saves due to corrupt kingdom & clan data.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the army AI picked the army target.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during party upgrades due to the same horse existing in the inventory with different modifiers.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to the garrison commander while there weren’t enough troops left in the settlement to talk to.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred with giving orders before the scene was fully loaded.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an alley was cleared and the previous owner died of old age.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an agent tried to reach an invalid target.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to caravans joining armies.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the Noble Revolt quest was active.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when using the “SetLoyaltyOfSettlement” cheat with invalid arguments.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while giving transfer orders.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after the hideout cinematic ended.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the player assumed control of an agent that had been waiting in a ladder queue through cheat/mod/debug mode.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the party leader to be donated to the garrison.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed for the recruitment of prisoners even with insufficient conformity.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the remaining settlements of an eliminated clan to be given to an empty neutral clan if no other enemy/neutral clans remained in the campaign. Settlements are now passed to the main hero's clan.
  • Fixed a bug that caused clan members to get lost if they were assigned to solve an issue that timed out. The lost members will come back after loading the save.
  • Fixed a bug that made the “Disband Army” option available in the Army Management panel while in a siege or an encounter.
  • Minor text fixes related to Betting Fraud quest and tournaments.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the wrong player's statistics to be displayed on the profile page.

Before depriving players of the ability to expel lords from the army during a siege, it was necessary to give the opportunity to prohibit members of their clan from giving the necessary units from clan units to unnecessary garrisons...At first, they removed the possibility of assigning units to detachments in the squad management menu, then reinforcements in battle began to appear in the most unnecessary and idiotic places...When will this parade of crazy and stupid innovations stop?! Or do the developers have a competition "Who will cause more negativity among the players"?

All the battles from the meadows of the coast of the Western Empire to the deserted coast of the Aserai are constantly taking place on the same map... It makes me want to vomit already... This **** has been going on for five months already...

Back
Top Bottom