Patch Notes e1.7.1

Users who are viewing this thread

patchnotes-e171.png

e1.7.1​

Latest Changes:​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to an error with AI decision making.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when calculating notable power.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to the player character being duplicated.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when starting a siege mission.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that allowed disabled buttons in the army management panel to be clicked.

Changes
  • Added a console command to remove militia from a settlement.

Modding
  • Fixed a bug that caused some GUI textures to appear as missing when launching campaign via the modding tools.

Previous Beta Hotfixes:​

24/02/22

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when turning in the "Revenue Farming" quest while the quest giver was in the player's army.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after the tournament match was completed.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a village notable was removed.

03/02/22

Singleplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that made heroes disappear when sent on an issue which was then cancelled.
  • Fixed a bug that toggled castle rebellious state making them unable to recruit and spawn new recruitable troops in bounded villages.
  • Fixed the bug that made the main party disappear after the main hero was defeated but released right after the battle.

13/01/22

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that affected save files with the "Revenue Farming" quest active.

Initial Beta Changelog:​

Singleplayer​

Save & Load

Updated save file system:
  • Please be aware that in order for save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates, you should first load your save file in the e1.7.0 version of the game and save it before updating to e1.7.1 or any later versions.
  • e1.7.0 is currently the live version of the game and we strongly advise that you take this opportunity to update any save files that you would like to continue playing in the future before updating to e1.7.1.
  • If you are playing the game on Steam, you will be able to access e1.7.0 at your own convenience by right-clicking the game in your Steam Library > Properties… > Betas > Select e1.7.0 from the drop-down list.
  • If you play the game through anywhere other than Steam then unfortunately you will be unable to load older saves in future versions and must take action now to preserve your save files.

Hotfix (19/04/22)

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on some saves due to corrupt kingdom & clan data.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the army AI picked the army target.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during party upgrades due to the same horse existing in the inventory with different modifiers.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to the garrison commander while there weren’t enough troops left in the settlement to talk to.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred with giving orders before the scene was fully loaded.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an alley was cleared and the previous owner died of old age.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an agent tried to reach an invalid target.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to caravans joining armies.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the Noble Revolt quest was active.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when using the “SetLoyaltyOfSettlement” cheat with invalid arguments.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while giving transfer orders.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after the hideout cinematic ended.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the player assumed control of an agent that had been waiting in a ladder queue through cheat/mod/debug mode.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the party leader to be donated to the garrison.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed for the recruitment of prisoners even with insufficient conformity.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the remaining settlements of an eliminated clan to be given to an empty neutral clan if no other enemy/neutral clans remained in the campaign. Settlements are now passed to the main hero's clan.
  • Fixed a bug that caused clan members to get lost if they were assigned to solve an issue that timed out. The lost members will come back after loading the save.
  • Fixed a bug that made the “Disband Army” option available in the Army Management panel while in a siege or an encounter.
  • Minor text fixes related to Betting Fraud quest and tournaments.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the wrong player's statistics to be displayed on the profile page.

Known Issues
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues.401168/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.
Hope that issue I got recently fixed in e1.7.1
Anyone having issues with Battle Report after battles? It is closing immediately just after showing up.
It would be really nice if I can check it and being able to close it myself like before.
Searched forum, searched knows issues, searched web, found nothing significant so far.

(Some answers in advance: Using mods but none of them related to UI. Verified integrity just a couple days ago.)
Let's see in a few minutes.

Edit: Unfortunately issue persists in e1.7.1.

Last edited:
I think this confirms what I already know: That all the imbalances put into Bannerlord's multiplayer are intentional.

Probably immature for me to say this but if TaleWorlds keep things as imbalanced as they are, then I look forward to seeing Chivalry 2's belated Steam release drive the final nail into BL MP's coffin.

Developers, get rid of this crap called "Battle Terrain System"! Battles constantly take place on the same boring maps, allied and enemy reinforcements appear in the most inappropriate places and at the wrong time! Is it really impossible to finalize all these degenerative innovations on the beta version before entering the main branch of the game?! For more than a year I have been unable to understand the purpose for which you introduce buggy and unfinished mechanics from the beta version. In order to finally piss off the players?

I think this confirms what I already know: That all the imbalances put into Bannerlord's multiplayer are intentional.
We continue to work on the MP balancing. If you have any specific feedback I can relay it.
allied and enemy reinforcements appear in the most inappropriate places and at the wrong time!
We're working on improving how reinforcements are spawned into the mission.
Is it really impossible to finalize all these degenerative innovations on the beta version before entering the main branch of the game?!
To my knowledge, the battle terrain system works as intended. Let us know if you observed any unintended behaviour though. In total, there are currently 72 battle terrains in the game and we're looking to expand that number over time.

We continue to work on the MP balancing. If you have any specific feedback I can relay it.
Ooooh, boy. I've got a lot to feedback to share

Archers
I think they're in a pretty good spot in Captain Mode right now. Outside of Captains, they are very much capable of rendering infantry and cavalry unplayable if a team has a disproportionately high number of archers compared to other units. I don't think further nerfing movement speed will solve anything since an archer firing squad will mostly be stationary and needs only to shoot enough projectiles that they'll eventually hit something, rather than actually needing to be good at aiming.

Ideally, the best course of action would be to buff infantry and/or cavalry in such a way that players are discouraged from stacking the archer classes in an attempt to get an easy win. Realistically speaking however, I'm not too sure how inf/cav buffs can be done in such a way where all-archer teams are suddenly a bad idea, so I guess the more productive move for now would likely be to limit the number of players allowed to choose archers. I think 2 or 3's a good number for Skirmish and maybe 25% of total players in Siege/TDM in modes if there's 16 players or more (1 otherwise).

Recruit
Since the very early days of Bannerlord Multiplayer, the recruit has easily been the absolute worst unit in the game to the point where he's a downside for the Archer Militia and Menavlion infantry in the form of "ragequit if you die as these units" while simultaneously discouraging you from playing the Legionary, Palatine Guard, or cataphract out of fear that you'll be forced to play the recruit when you die. I think the main reason for why he's as weak as he is is to adhere to the lore that the Calradian Empire has such a massive army that they lack the resources to adequately train and equip their conscripts, instead hoping that these poorly equipped soldiers can win simply by outnumbering their enemies 5:1. In a singleplayer context, that's perfectly fine. But since we're talking about a multiplayer game where the standard method of play is 6v6, it's unrealistic to expect the Recruit to ever be in a position where he can outnumber a single target 3:1.

I know people say that weapons on the ground are what will balance peasant units, though the thing is that the peasant units of other factions are actually a lot more capable in fighting their enemies with their native weapons. IMO, they should be since peasants should at least be strong enough to give late joiners an opportunity to do a decent chunk of damage while simultaneously preserving what little gold they have due to not being part of the game since the start of the match. As it currently stands, even the 80 cost Peasant Levy can make short work out of the Empire's naked conscripts with little more than a one-handed farming sickle and a wooden fence strapped to his left arm.

Here are my ideas on how they could buff the Recruit

New Weapon
One-handed Pitchfork: 179 damage polearm with a two-pronged fork on the end. I imagine it'd either be identical to the Vlandian Spear or somewhat weaker since it's meant to be used alongside a javelin quiver

Changes to base kit
Leatherbound Kite Shield health increased to 110 (will explain later)

Perk 1
Strong Arm replaced with Farmer (non-Captain modes): Grants a one-handed pitchfork and a quiver of three javelins. Effective against cavalry
Reason: Javelins are the primary source of damage for the Recruit, and having only a single Pila means that you're trading that away for what'd better be a one-hit kill since you'll be naked once it hits something other than the ground. Even if the Recruit's weapons are actually worth anything, I should mention that 165 reach is absolutely pathetic when trying to stab a horse being ridden by a man with a 190 reach one-handed spear. 179 might be a somewhat decent number for a unit who's main job is to throw sharpened sticks at the enemy while also costing less than the 120 cost Aserai Skirmisher.

Perk 2
Footwork replaced with Reinforcements
  • Captain Mode: +3 models to your unit
  • Skirmish/TDM/Siege: Adds an AI companion that you can order around.
    • AI Recruit unconditionally has a Gladius, Leatherbound Kite Shield, and Javelin (4) regardless of your Perk 1 selection
    • Companion is bare-headed and equipped with the Sackcloth Tunic. This is to differentiate them from player-controlled Recruits since this clothing combination is actually impossible when customizing your character
    • AI companion deals 30% less ranged damage until player controlled
      • I think this should bring damage levels down to the pre-1.6.1 Light Javelin, but I don't think the player will wanna be tied down to actual Light Javelins when they take control of the AI recruit
    • AI companion deals 15% less melee damage until player controlled
    • (Skirmish only) AI Recruit deals an additional 50% less team damage with ranged attacks (calculation is multiplicative, min. 1)
    • (Skirmish only) AI Recruit deals no team damage with melee attacks
    • (TDM only) Killing a Recruit with the Reinforcements perk will only give you 10 points. To get the full 20, you must kill both the leader and companion recruits.
Reason: TaleWorlds seems insistent on keeping the recruit as weak as they are to adhere to the lore that the Calradian Empire is backed by an army of naked conscripts who rely on sheer force of numbers to win, rather than having actually servicable weapons for even the lowliest of grunts. Since it's unrealistic to expect Recruit weapons to actually be good, I think the best way to go about this would be to make recruits be numerous enough that their wimpy weapons can actually be a threat.

Stronger Shield replaced with Improved Armor
Reason: Okay, this one might be a bit lore-breaking since it implies that the quartermaster has enough supplies to spare some thicker clothes for a lowly conscript, though the same could probably be said about the Spatha perk. From a balance perspective, the Stronger Shield perk is absolutely worthless since the recruit won't ever live long enough to see their shield take more than 80 damage. Since the Recruit would be giving up both an AI companion to carry him and the Spatha's damage output, i think the best course of action would be to give an extra 9 points of armor so that he'll live long enough to find a weapon off the ground.

Warrior
While I appreciate the buffs from earlier, I feel like there's still a fair amount of work that needs to be done before the Sturgian peasant can finally be seen as a competitive alternative to other factions' peasants. Biggest thing of note IMO is the short spear but I also think that Athletics is kinda useless

New Weapon
Sturgian Polearm: A low damage one-handed spear that's really only good for rearing horses and not much else
Reach: 187
Thrust Speed: 84
Thrust Damage: 20

Perk 1
Short Spear replaced with Polearm: Grants Sturgian Polearm. Effective against Cavalry
Reason: While the default round shield does a lot of favours regarding the Short Spear's reach, I feel like the short spear itself has been power crept to uselessness when Khuzait and Battanian peasants have pikes, and the Tribal Warrior has a 195 reach one-handed spear. For reference, the shortest spear available for cavalry is the Battanian Long Spear, which still has a whopping 193 reach. I think horse stabbing on foot as a Sturgian Peasant could do with a significant buff tbh.

Athletics replaced with the following perks (duel mode excluded):
  • Reinforcements (Captain mode only): adds +2 models to your unit
  • Sling: Ranged blunt damage (Skirmish/Siege/TDM)
Reason: 7% extra movement speed barely amounts to anything at all compared to a high coverage shield and dedicated thrusting weapon. Reinforcements can at least add more models to a unit in an attempt to overwhelm archers in Captain mode, while the Sling can at least help the Warrior finish off enemies that have been damaged by other players.

Brigand
Similar to the Recruit, the Brigand is in arguably an even worse position since he costs 110 instead of the Recruit's 100, and the throwing axe nerf seems to suggest that the dev team has no clue why specific perks are being selected. Basically, Improved Armor/Axe Thrower are seen as the best loadout NOT because of how stupid OP throwing axes are but rather, the Perk 1 melee weapons are so laughably bad that you're actually better off using your throwing axes as a melee weapon. I think these changes are in order

New Weapon
Sturgian Cudgel: A wooden baton reinforced with a steel frame.
Speed: 90*
Length: 72*
Swing Damage: 44*

Really don't know what the ideal stats should be. I think it should err on the side of faster swinging like the Peasant Levy's hammer, still being stronger than it but also weaker than the light maces employed by Aserai and Khuzait.

Changes to base kit
Woodsplitter Axe replaced with Sturgian Shortsword
Reason: Personally, I think Throwing Axe melee should still be a valid tactic since you're still swinging an axe around. However, the upgrading of the Brigand's base kit should at least allow the Brigand to have a strong enough weapon to live long enough to forage the map for weapons off the ground.

Perk 1
Short Sword replaced with Club (non-Captain modes): Replaces Sturgian Shortsword with Cudgel. Effective against armored opponents
Reason: From what i've seen regarding multiplayer discussion since I last played Bannerlord, a common criticism regarding Sturgia as a whole is their overall lack of blunt weapons with the Berserker being their only anti-armor unit. I think having a blunt weapon on the Brigand should help Sturgia even the odds against Vlandia's heavy armor. At the very least, it should be deadly enough that it's worth having only a measly 10 points of armor and an 80 health shield.

Perk 2
Sturgian Throwing Axe
  • Accuracy increased 50% (all modes)
  • Quiver size increased from 4 to 8 (Captain mode only)
  • Quiver size increased from 3 to 5 (non-Captain modes)
Reason: As i mentioned before, people pick the throwing axe to have a better melee weapon than their actual melee weapons. The severe accuracy reduction is actually unfair to the point where you can't use it as anything other than a melee weapon. As i mentioned earlier, throwing axe melee should still be a valid tactic but it shouldn't be the Brigand's ONLY tactic, so this should make throwing axes a valid throwing weapon again.

As for the increase in quiver size, you have to remember that throwing axes deal Cut damage instead of the Javelin's pierce, so a lot of damage will be lost when hitting an armored target. 5 throwing axes should at least turn Axe Thrower into Sturgia's version of other factions' Rapid Throws

Ash Throwing Spear supplemented by Vlandian Throwing Axes (3) (Non-captain modes)
Reason: Unlike the Wildling, the Brigand lacks the armor or armaments to engage in a prolonged melee fight with other units, and would benefit greatly from having some weaker throwing weapons to go alongside his horse stabbing implement. I mention the Vlandian throwing axe since I doubt their stats have changed at all since 1.6.0 before their subsequent removal in 1.6.1. This should still make Big Game Hunter the worst perk to use for throwing weapons, but the presence of weaker throwing axes should at least give the Brigand enough teeth to defend himself against most peasant units.

Hunter
So far, I think the Hunter's in an okay position, so this section is more of a minor nitpick more than anything else that i'm not even gonna bother formatting things in the same way i formatted the text for Recruit and Brigand.

Sturgian Sword replaced with Sturgian Light Mace
Yes, i can understand the Shield perk forcing the Hunter to use a weaker bow since he can now defend himself against other archers shooting at him. However, the main thing that bothers me is that the Shield Perk also forces the Hunter to use a melee weapon that's actually a downgrade from the Raider Axe. I think having the Light Mace formerly on the Varyag would be a good addition due to Sturgia currently being weak to both heavily armored units and blunt weapons (Spoiler alert: Vlandia has both!)

Peasant Levy
I think his current standing balance-wise is somewhat debatable, though from my experience of playing him, the only perks that are ever worth considering are Hammer, Improved Armor and Village Militia. I know Looter's been talked to death regarding Siege and TDM. Skirmish on the other hand, I don't think the Peasant Levy has enough teeth to justify not having the small shield. What is clear to me though, is that the Farmer perk really only exists "4 t3h m33mz l0l d!s g@3m iz t3h r0xx0rz", without any serious consideration on how farming tools would be balanced in a medieval multiplayer game.

Perk 1
Pickaxe replaced with Scythe
  • Speed increased from 71 to 85
  • Damage decreased from 71 to 67
Reason: Pickaxe has always come off as an odd choice to me considering that the Peasant Levy only has a base armor of 5. Hammer's in a good position since it's the fastest blunt weapon in the game (i actually try and steal one whenever playing other factions). Meanwhile, picking Improved Armor gives you a decent 14 points of armor and a 51 damage sickle that pairs extremely well with the makeshift shield.

I think the scythe with the changes suggested above will be an overall improvement from the pickaxe due to the fact that it's a two-handed weapon. It probably won't be as strong as the old Billhook that made Volgiers useless but I think it should still be powerful enough that it can still outswing some of the slower one-handed weapons in the game. To better put things into perspective:

Vlandian Cavalry Sword and Heavy Scimitar have a speed of 84
Aserai Mace, Raider Heavy Axe, and Raider Cavalry Axe have a speed of 88
Menavlion has a speed of 80
Voulge has a speed of 83
Rhomphalia has a speed of 88

Perk 2
Farmer replaced with Metal Pitchfork
  • Reach increased from 170 to 187
Reason: As i've mentioned earlier, the Farmer perk in its current form is a meme perk that will only succeed in getting you killed. I think the best course of action would be to bring back the original pitchfork from the pre-1.6.1 days where it was arguably one of the best two-handed spears in the game. While it lacked the reach of the Cataphract's spears, I remember the damage it dealt scaled EXTREMELY well in cases where a Peasant Levy can steal a horse.

Sharpshooter
Even if archers aren't overpowered, the Vlandian heavy archer most certainly is, I think. Armor across multiple heavy archers seems pretty similar across the board, but the Vlandian heavy archer is the only one that deals enough damage to one-hit bodyshot most units in the game. I remember suggesting that longbows should be the default weapon with the Hickory Crossbow being the perk, though that idea has been shot down multiple times so i'm gonna suggest something else: for the Sharpshooter to actually be vulnerable in close combat

Changes to base kit
Long Sword replaced with Vlandian Cavalry Sword
Reason: Being the slowest one-handed weapon in the game, the Sharpshooter will now need to master the kickslash if they wanna survive a melee encounter in the event that they allow an enemy to close in on them. However, I think this will end up punishing people who pick Improved Armor instead of any of the crossbow perks so I guess some tweaks are in order for Perk 1

Perk 1
Improved Armor replaced with Prepared
Still grants +9 Armor and a fancy cape to wear on your person, replaces Vlandian Cavalry Sword with Vlandian Shortsword. Much faster but deals less damage

Reason: See above about how the Vlandian Cavalry Sword would punish people who pick Improved Armor over the stronger crossbows.

Guard
From what I remember of Captain Mode, Aserai seems to be one of the worst factions in the game to the point where even Sturgia can outperform most Aserai teams due to an inability to counter armor. Giving Aserai a form of heavy infantry would detract from the faction's identity, and simply keeping things as is will only lead to heavily armored units continuing to crush the desert-borne culture. I think addressing one particular minor nitpick will be a major game changer for how Aserai plays against other factions.

New weapon
Quarterstaff: Blunt polearm that is used as a two-handed weapon by default, but can also be used as a short one-handed (blunt) spear should the Guard find a shield on the ground.
Reach: 145
Swing Speed: 85
Swing Damage: 58 (somewhere between Battanian Heavy Mace and Khuzait Heavy Mace)
Thrust Speed: 90
Thrust Damage: 20
Is a bastard polearm. Swingable as a two-handed weapon, but is treated as a spear if the user has a shield equipped

Perk 1
Improved Armor replaced with Quarterstaff, Tabar removed from game.

Reason: There's no reason to pick Improved Armor when the Sturdy Perk 2 option does basically the same thing. Tabar is basically "Bardiche but worse" and the Two Handed Sword perk grants a faster swinging weapon that can also be used to stab people in order to avoid accidental teamkills. Let the Tabar's weapon slot be taken up by something that can actually be differentiated from the Bardiche and Two-Handed Sword. Also see above regarding my gripes regarding Aserai's lackluster anti-armor options.

Perk 2
Sturdy
replaced with Improved Armor

Reason: Sturdy and Improved Armor do basically the same thing. Replacing it with Improved Armor will improve visual feedback on what Guards have extra armor or not.

Savage
This is actually one of my favourite classes in the game, and still is. My personal gripe with it is how TaleWorlds seems to think that the best two-handed weapon in the game should be tied to Improved Armor (and on a 110 cost unit, too). I think some slight nerfs should be in order, along with some slight tweaks to compensate for said changes

Changes to base kit
Falx replaced with Rhomphalia
Reason: Even with the nerfs to the Falx, the Rhomphalia seems like a straight downgrade since the damage increase is generally not worth losing the 9 points of armor and I find the speed decrease to be pretty significant enough that I think it makes more sense for the Rhomphalia to be the weapon attached to the Improved Armor perk

Perk 1
Rhomphalia replaced with Falx
  • Speed increased to 102
  • Damage rounded up to 90
  • Is a bastard sword (again)
Reason: See above. I imagine that some slight buffs in its two-handed form will be necessary in order for the Falx to be as deadly as it should be on a class that's even more fragile than every peasant in the game. Basically, a Falxman will be able to kill things just as quickly as he can be killed, but if the enemy fails to kill a falxman, they'll later have to contend with one of the most versatile unit types in the game, since a Falxman with a shield and whatever throwing weapons he finds off the ground is one of the deadliest things to ever grace Bannerlord multiplayer, with the main thing balancing the falx being attached to not having any amount of armor at all.

I'm probably missing a lot of things that have egregious balance issues attached to them but these are all the things that stand out to me. Even then, the Hunter and Savage are low priority IMO

EDIT: Forgot one more unit, though I'm pretty sure this is an oversight rather than an intentional decision

Tribal Warrior
Probably the best peasant in the game rn, though I feel like that the Aserai Axe needs a slight buff considering it's now a Perk 1 weapon rather than a Perk 2 weapon.

Aserai Axe speed increased from 86 to 92
Reason: I'm fairly certain that the Aserai Axe is only as slow as it is due to developer negligence. This weapon was originally a perk 2 perk that you'd have ALONGSIDE your sword or mace, rather than being a replacement for either. Since it's now being treated as a Perk 1 weapon, I think it should be balanced as such.

Last edited:
Ooooh, boy. I've got a lot to feedback to share
Great, forwarded to the relevant designers. Thank you.
Glad to hear, but what about the maps on which the battles take place? Battles take place constantly on the same maps...
If you're constantly located around the same area on the campaign map then aye, battles will take place on the same scenes but your spawning position on those scenes changes depending on the location of your and the enemy party on the campaign map. And as mentioned, we plan to introduce more battle scenes in addition to the already existing 72.

You can call it whatever you like, but in fact the variety of combat maps of the area has dropped a lot... It used to be better
Great, forwarded to the relevant designers. Thank you.

If you're constantly located around the same area on the campaign map then aye, battles will take place on the same scenes but your spawning position on those scenes changes depending on the location of your and the enemy party on the campaign map. And as mentioned, we plan to introduce more battle scenes in addition to the already existing 72.

patchnotes-e171.png

e1.7.1​

Latest Changes:​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to an error with AI decision making.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when calculating notable power.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to the player character being duplicated.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when starting a siege mission.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that allowed disabled buttons in the army management panel to be clicked.

Changes
  • Added a console command to remove militia from a settlement.

Modding
  • Fixed a bug that caused some GUI textures to appear as missing when launching campaign via the modding tools.

Previous Beta Hotfixes:​

24/02/22

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when turning in the "Revenue Farming" quest while the quest giver was in the player's army.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after the tournament match was completed.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a village notable was removed.

03/02/22

Singleplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that made heroes disappear when sent on an issue which was then cancelled.
  • Fixed a bug that toggled castle rebellious state making them unable to recruit and spawn new recruitable troops in bounded villages.
  • Fixed the bug that made the main party disappear after the main hero was defeated but released right after the battle.

13/01/22

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that affected save files with the "Revenue Farming" quest active.

Initial Beta Changelog:​

Singleplayer​

Save & Load

Updated save file system:
  • Please be aware that in order for save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates, you should first load your save file in the e1.7.0 version of the game and save it before updating to e1.7.1 or any later versions.
  • e1.7.0 is currently the live version of the game and we strongly advise that you take this opportunity to update any save files that you would like to continue playing in the future before updating to e1.7.1.
  • If you are playing the game on Steam, you will be able to access e1.7.0 at your own convenience by right-clicking the game in your Steam Library > Properties… > Betas > Select e1.7.0 from the drop-down list.
  • If you play the game through anywhere other than Steam then unfortunately you will be unable to load older saves in future versions and must take action now to preserve your save files.

Known Issues
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues.401168/
it's something and it works and i don't mind the saves and all i can always just deleate the old saves and start again anyway. though will we get other stuff in to the game that warband has you can carry over?

We're a HUGE region with an incredible amount of players, but no one wants to play multiplayer because we dont have a server, and playing your game with 120 ping in NA and 250 in Europe is pain. I dont know why aren't you giving your players any feedback or answers on this, but we have paid for this game and we deserve a server.
IVZ6sxM.png

(NOTICE HOW OCEANIA HAS SERVERS AND HAS 0 PLAYERS IN THEM, WHILE SOUTH AMERICA HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF GAMERS, INCLUDING BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CHILE, URUGUAY, BOLIVIA, ETC, ALL BIG COUNTRIES THAT RESORT TO PLAYING WARBAND RIGHT NOW (SEARCH MAB_LA, THEY DO EVENTS EVERY FRIDAY)

ITS BEEN 2 YEARS WITHOUT AN ANSWER FROM TALEWORLDS. WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT IS THIS?

Back
Top Bottom