- Fixed a crash that occurred due to an error with AI decision making.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when calculating notable power.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to the player character being duplicated.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when starting a siege mission.
- Fixed a bug that allowed disabled buttons in the army management panel to be clicked.
- Added a console command to remove militia from a settlement.
- Fixed a bug that caused some GUI textures to appear as missing when launching campaign via the modding tools.
Previous Beta Hotfixes:24/02/22
- Fixed a crash that occurred when turning in the "Revenue Farming" quest while the quest giver was in the player's army.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after the tournament match was completed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a village notable was removed.
- Fixed a bug that made heroes disappear when sent on an issue which was then cancelled.
- Fixed a bug that toggled castle rebellious state making them unable to recruit and spawn new recruitable troops in bounded villages.
- Fixed the bug that made the main party disappear after the main hero was defeated but released right after the battle.
- Fixed a crash that affected save files with the "Revenue Farming" quest active.
Initial Beta Changelog:
SingleplayerSave & Load
Updated save file system:
- Please be aware that in order for save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates, you should first load your save file in the e1.7.0 version of the game and save it before updating to e1.7.1 or any later versions.
e1.7.0 is currently the live version of the game and we strongly advise that you take this opportunity to update any save files that you would like to continue playing in the future before updating to e1.7.1.
- If you are playing the game on Steam, you will be able to access e1.7.0 at your own convenience by right-clicking the game in your Steam Library > Properties… > Betas > Select e1.7.0 from the drop-down list.
- If you play the game through anywhere other than Steam then unfortunately you will be unable to load older saves in future versions
and must take action now to preserve your save files.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on some saves due to corrupt kingdom & clan data.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the army AI picked the army target.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during party upgrades due to the same horse existing in the inventory with different modifiers.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to the garrison commander while there weren’t enough troops left in the settlement to talk to.
- Fixed a crash that occurred with giving orders before the scene was fully loaded.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when an alley was cleared and the previous owner died of old age.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when an agent tried to reach an invalid target.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to caravans joining armies.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the Noble Revolt quest was active.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the “SetLoyaltyOfSettlement” cheat with invalid arguments.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while giving transfer orders.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after the hideout cinematic ended.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player assumed control of an agent that had been waiting in a ladder queue through cheat/mod/debug mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused the party leader to be donated to the garrison.
- Fixed a bug that allowed for the recruitment of prisoners even with insufficient conformity.
- Fixed a bug that caused the remaining settlements of an eliminated clan to be given to an empty neutral clan if no other enemy/neutral clans remained in the campaign. Settlements are now passed to the main hero's clan.
- Fixed a bug that caused clan members to get lost if they were assigned to solve an issue that timed out. The lost members will come back after loading the save.
- Fixed a bug that made the “Disband Army” option available in the Army Management panel while in a siege or an encounter.
- Minor text fixes related to Betting Fraud quest and tournaments.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong player's statistics to be displayed on the profile page.
Last edited by a moderator: