Patch Notes e1.6.4

Users who are viewing this thread

i lost all my workshops after my hero died. Is this intended ? I mean the clan still exists with companions and 1 castle and wife is heir but all my 4 workshops disappeared. (They are not in a town which got conquered from enemy).
You didn't asked for a way to buy these workshops back but still if you are interested, I have a mod called "Profitable Workshops", which changes workshop price to 1 denar, so you can get them back easily. You can safely delete the mod anytime you want or keep it if you like.

Multiplayer

Crashes
  • Fixed a number of bugs that were causing servers to crash.

Nice update, but may i suggest that the game always sets up 1 extra server per gametype as a spare or more if more servers fill up?

For example tonight we played a few really nice games with full servers and the game didn't crash in game. Thanks for that. But after the game the server still crashes regularly during the score board or during transition to next game. When that happens, sometimes the server doesnt come back for a very long time, which is a shame. In this case there was one full siege server and no one could come back. If there was a spare, we could continue. Would that be possible as a work around?

Nice update, but may i suggest that the game always sets up 1 extra server per gametype as a spare or more if more servers fill up?

For example tonight we played a few really nice games with full servers and the game didn't crash in game. Thanks for that. But after the game the server still crashes regularly during the score board or during transition to next game. When that happens, sometimes the server doesnt come back for a very long time, which is a shame. In this case there was one full siege server and no one could come back. If there was a spare, we could continue. Would that be possible as a work around?
We're investigating the issues you described. Thanks for your feedback.
i lost all my workshops after my hero died. Is this intended ? I mean the clan still exists with companions and 1 castle and wife is heir but all my 4 workshops disappeared. (They are not in a town which got conquered from enemy).
This isn't intended, we'll be fixing it.

Hotfix 24/11/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on startup.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to spawn the "Scout Enemy Garrison" quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to start an encounter immediately after a raid had ended.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when opening quest journals.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred at the start of hideout battles when a non-ridable pack animal was equipped.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze after forcing a village to give supplies.
  • Fixed a crash caused by ransom offers for heroes that were imprisoned by specific parties.

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the final party from spawning in the "Destroy Raiders" quest.
  • Fixed an issue with older save files that caused some heroes to be incorrectly imprisoned.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the 'Duel Sword' perk was selected as the default perk for any class.
  • Fixed a number of server-side crashes.

Fixes
  • Fixed 'Composite Bow' perk description.
  • Fixed a bug that caused 'Sergeant' troops to spawn without shields or weapons in Captain mode.

Changes
  • Increased the speed of 'Vlandian Axe' to 92.
  • Fixed the fire rate of 'Superior Bow'.
  • Removed thrust damage factors from weapons that can't be thrust.
  • Decreased 'Pavise Shield' weight from 7kg to 2kg.
  • Fixed a number of incorrect perk descriptions.
  • The 'Bullseye' perk for 'Archer Militia' now grants 'Heavy Arrows'.
  • Increased the troop counts of 'Warrior' (22), 'Brigand' (1:cool: and 'Varyag' (16) in Captain mode.
  • The 'Looter' perk now awards +10 gold per kill in Team Deathmatch and Siege.
  • Decreased 'Mounted Archer' cost from 250 to 220 in Team Deathmatch and Siege.
  • Added a 'Duel Sword' perk to heavy infantry classes in Duel mode that grants a two-handed sword.
  • Replaced money gain perks in Duel mode:
    • Looter -> Athletic (grants +7% movement speed).
    • Generous Lord -> Tournament Master (grants a random heavy or long lance from any faction).
    • Blood Money -> Bow and Arrows (grants a bow and arrows).

Hotfix 24/11/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to spawn the "Scout Enemy Garrison" quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to start an encounter immediately after a raid had ended.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred at the start of hideout battles when a non-ridable pack animal was equipped.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze after forcing a village to give supplies.
  • Fixed a crash caused by ransom offers for heroes that were imprisoned by specific parties.

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the final party from spawning in the "Destroy Raiders" quest.
  • Fixed an issue with older save files that caused some heroes to be incorrectly imprisoned.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the 'Duel Sword' perk was selected as the default perk for any class.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused 'Sergeant' troops to spawn without shields or weapons in Captain mode.

Changes
  • Increased the troop counts of 'Warrior' (22), 'Brigand' (1:cool: and 'Varyag' (16) in Captain mode.
  • Added a 'Duel Sword' perk to heavy infantry classes in Duel mode that grants a two-handed sword.
    • Generous Lord -> Tournament Master (grants a random heavy or long lance from any faction).
Any hints as to why this rather small looking hotfix update involves a 7.3 GB download on Steam? The size makes it appear like a massive content update, I expected maybe a move to 1.6.5., but then turned very surprised when I saw the changelog?

Voov what great innovations! Do your developers actually play the multiplayer part?
I've been playing since the first day you put it on sale..
You hardly made any progress on the multiplayer side..
Fps drop event continues.. the game does not work stably even on powerful cards and systems
Servers are messed up..servers lags too much especially european servers..
in the previous update we regained the old fighting ambiance @Dejan I remember telling you this during a siege war
But again you are giving us a terrible experience. No fluency! serial attack is not possible. there are ridiculous delays there is a sense of emptiness during defense and attack..

I hope someone cares about what I wrote.

Any hints as to why this rather small looking hotfix update involves a 7.3 GB download on Steam? The size makes it appear like a massive content update, I expected maybe a move to 1.6.5., but then turned very surprised when I saw the changelog?
We use a texture streaming technology/system that allows for better performance within the game. This packages resources in a specific way which causes even minor adjustments to lead to changes to larger packages. This package in its entirety is then redownloaded by Steam. That's why a patch can end up being larger despite having minor art-related changes.

If you would prefer to download patches/hotfixes less often, you can stick with an older version for a longer period of time.

Multiplayer​

Crashes

Fixes

Changes
This was all done in a previous patch, not today....

Hotfix 24/11/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes

Fixes

Multiplayer​

Crashes

Fixes

Changes
So why do you fool players with the content updated before MP?

This was all done in a previous patch, not today....
So why do you fool players with the content updated before MP?
So as not to overcrowd Steam, our website,... with "Hotfix announcements" we occasionally release "silent" fixes that contain minor changes. In this particular case, we've let you know about these changes in the Balance Patch: design insights + full changelog the moment they arrived in the past days. Now, we have combined all those minor as well as new changes in the Hotfix announcement to inform all the players about the recent changes, not just those of you that follow what is being posted on our forums.

So as not to overcrowd Steam, our website,... with "Hotfix announcements" we occasionally release "silent" fixes that contain minor changes. In this particular case, we've let you know about these changes in the Balance Patch: design insights + full changelog the moment they arrived in the past days. Now, we have combined all those minor as well as new changes in the Hotfix announcement to inform all the players about the recent changes, not just those of you that follow what is being posted on our forums.
Gud, maybe a tip to add a small header for that though as it only causes confusion and frustration.

hey @Dejan please make a siege war. if possible, with a crowd of one hundred and twenty people. if you really like this game like this

I will stop playing this game now

They are made it pathetic

especially siege wars in mutliplayer

I'm not completely sure that this is a "real" problem or something about my machine (however, BGIII still runs as smooth as silk, and I'm not seeing any problems with other demanding games) - but ever since the 1.6.4 patch, I've been practically unable to play Bannerlord for the first time since early on in the development process.
The first problems were repeated Disk Write Errors to my external SSD - which I've never had before with any Steam game. It took a few different tries to clear that up, but then two consecutive validations followed by a repeated uninstall and fresh install kept leaving me with 'corrupted files' that needed to be redownloaded. I think the last one after the validation after the last clean install has left me OK, but it's acting like there's a serious memory leak again - when I open any of the windows, like garrison management in a castle or town, or trading in a village or town, the game will repeatedly freeze up for a minute or more during the process. Thumbnail images take a long time to load, and sometimes the paperdoll models will be just a head, feet, weapons and shield for over a minute while the loading catches up. Everything takes so much longer, from buying or selling supplies, to transferring troops within my army, simply because of these repeated freezes. Luckily this doesn't happen during large combats, but the game has crashed several times at the very beginning of a combat.
Up until recently, I didn't mind going back and restarting the game after a significant patch, but this game was going quite well and I was looking forward to actually moving into the later stages of clan development (children growing up, etc.). I don't actually want to sound like a whiner - I've been having a blast since I came back to it after leaving it for about 6 months, and this came as kind of a shock. I thought it was my setup at first, but nothing else I have, Steam or otherwise, seems to be having this sort of problem (yet).
The worrying thing is that it doesn't look like anybody else is struggling with this sort of thing, so I may have to scrap this game, and put Bannerlord back onto my regular HD again. Maybe it just doesn't like SSDs, or maybe my SSD doesn't like it. Anyway, this is really just a long, grumpy comment; I suspect that whatever the problem is, it's a system-related one, not a program-related one, and I'll just have to do some rearranging when I get around to it. It's a shame, because the game has really filled out nicely, and it was a real pleasure to play up until the patch. Everybody involved has done some good work!

when I open any of the windows, like garrison management in a castle or town, or trading in a village or town, the game will repeatedly freeze up for a minute or more during the process. Thumbnail images take a long time to load, and sometimes the paperdoll models will be just a head, feet, weapons and shield for over a minute while the loading catches up. Everything takes so much longer, from buying or selling supplies, to transferring troops within my army, simply because of these repeated freezes.
I've noticed that happening too and I believe it has something to do with the shaders cache (ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders). I had to delete it a few times in the past (notably after launching a mismatching version of the modding kit, the game would crash after showing a black screen and a messed up loading sprite), and the game takes a long time to rebuild it with the exact same behavior as the one you describe. Basically it looks like the game is compiling shaders during gameplay, but maybe it's something else.

Last edited:
Terrible update, totally messed up hair textures! Also are you guys ever going to fix the pilum? The Ai can't throw it in single player!!!

oTeHzju.jpg

Back
Top Bottom