- Fixed a crash that occurred when garrison parties moved out of settlements.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the quest giver lost control of the quest settlement during the "Revenue Farming" quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while declaring peace while the join encounter menu was open.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after interacting with a party or settlement in older save files.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while upgrading troops on the party screen.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the main hero died while the selected heir was in the main party.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while navigating the encyclopedia screen.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while sorting the encyclopedia by garrison size.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while inspecting the food change value in the encounter overlay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a siege machine was used while playing a combat animation.
- Fixed a bug that caused marriage barters to incorrectly become acceptable by resetting the barter.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the parameters of the face from being changed during character creation.
- Fixed a bug that caused periodic events to not be saved and to reset after load.
- Reduced 'Half Scaled Barding' armour value to 40 (from 76).
- Reduced 'Scale Barding' armour value to 50 (from 125).
- Fixed a client-side crash that occurred while connecting to a server.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when launching the game.
- Fixed a bug that caused ranged units to chase the enemy without respecting the position set by their formation.
- Fixed a bug that caused horse archers to aim at nonoptimal targets given their current position.
- Errors with XMLs will now show an error with the faulty line and details.
Previous Beta Hotfixes:14/10/21
- Fixed a bug that caused marriage barters to be broken.
- Fixed a bug that was causing defender archers to mistakenly switch into melee mode in sieges
- Fixed an issue that caused objects on the character creation and education screens to be missing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong child models to be rendered.
- Fixed an issue that caused visual glitches on the character creation screen.
Initial Beta Changelog:
- Fixed a crash that occurred while returning to the world map.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to text area calculation.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to a minor faction hero in an army for the first time.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while refreshing army visuals after loading the game.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after loading an old save file.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to 'Galter' being imprisoned.
- Battle and siege optimisations.
- Fixed many campaign map-related spikes.
- Chinese localisation updates.
- Turkish localisation updates.
- Other general localisation improvements.
- Text updates and small fixes.
- Added a crown for Khuzait lords.
- Sound fixes for Battania scenes.
- Minor fixes for Khuzait and Empire scenes.
- Improvements to some materials and textures.
- Fixed a bug that caused some agents to fly in civilian missions due to an animation problem.
- Added a scrollbar to the list of the settlements in the abdication kingdom decision left-panel.
- Fixed some issues with item comparison in the inventory.
Clan and Party
- It is now possible for players to promote companions into nobles with their own clan. In order to use this feature, the player must:
- Be the leader of a kingdom.
- Have at least one fief.
- Have an active companion that is not a family member.
- Have 20.000 Denars and 500 Influence ready to spend for the promotion.
- Once the conditions are met the player can initiate the dialogue with a companion about their promotion. The player will grant the companion one of their fiefs and will be able to name their clan. The newly created clan will be a tier 2 clan and receive a 50 relation bonus with the player’s clan.
- Removed influence gain from donating troops to a clan member's party.
- Factions will no longer create armies if they are not at war.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
- Fixed a bug that prevented prisoners from being donated to towns.
Quests & Issues
- Fixed an issue that allowed hostile settlements to be selected for the "Deliver the Herd" quest.
Conversations & Encounters
- Removed the ability to attack enemy parties after accepting the safe passage agreement via the "Surrender or die" dialogue.
- Fixed an incorrect dialogue option that would appear after a successful barter with bandits.
- Fixed a bug that caused extra candidates to appear in marriage barters.
- Glaive weapons used in Khuzait tournaments now deal blunt damage.
- 'Khuzait Darkhan' now has 60 Bow Skill Level and 80 Throwing Skill Level (previously 80 Bow and 60 Throwing).
- Reduced the weight of 'Fringed Cloak' to 0.5 from 4.0.
- Removed the non-civilian weapon 'Heavy Flanged Mace' from Khuzait noble civilian equipment sets.
- 'Legionary Reinforced Studded Harness' now provides 6 arm and 7 body armour (previously 8 arm and 6 body armour).
- 'Legionary Studded Harness' now provides 4 arm and 7 body armour (previously 4 arm and 6 body armour).
- 'Leopard Pelt' now provides 4 Body armour (previously 7 body armour).
- 'Legionary Padded Straps' now provide 9 body armour (previously 11 body armour).
- Switched 'Reinforced Chainmail Barding' from Sturgia to Vlandia item pool (meaning it is now available in settlements with the Vlandian culture).
- 'Vlandian Militia Archer' and 'Vlandian Militia Veteran Archer' have been renamed to 'Vlandian Militia Crossbowman' and 'Vlandian Militia Veteran Crossbowman' respectively.
- 'Conspiracy Raider' is no longer shown as upgradeable to 'Khuzait Lancers' in the encyclopaedia.
- Changed Derthert's battle armour template with a more lordly one.
- Fixed a bug that caused some companions to act like villager agents in village civilian scenes.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to display player names.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when connecting to a match.
Other - Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug that prevented the team selection screen from being displayed in Siege mode.
- Improved multi-core performance of missile physics.
- Ballista Improvements:
- Increased the fire rate.
- Decreased the flying curvature.
- Added a sight.
- Improved AI usage.
- Minor animation tweaks.
- Corrected the ballista bolt's centre of mass.
- Attacks now take into account the relative movement speed between the attacker and the target when deciding if an attack will bounce or not.
- A system that approximates local superiority has now been implemented.
- This helps AI agents to distinguish a nearby lone enemy that they can kill from a group of enemies. They can then choose to fight or move towards their assigned tactical position in hopes of better odds.
- A minor random element was also introduced that slightly influences decision scores.
- Fixed a bug that prevented units from using shields while being shot at by archers.
- For further explanation and additional information on the modding changes check the following thread: e1.6.4 Modding Adjustments
- Font atlas generator is now available to modders. Modders can generate new font files with custom TTF files and use these fonts in-game. We've also created documentation on how to use this tool: http://docs.modding.bannerlord.com/asset-management/how_to_add_custom_fonts/
- StoryModeEvents.RemoveListeners do not need to be explicitly called anymore. Now, StoryModeEvents is added as a CampaignEventReceiver.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during a conversation with the brother in the training field.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the “New Campaign” button was clicked.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while playing the Tablut board game.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to new items being added by mods.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when calculating prisoner barter values.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a child was born.
- Fixed a bug that caused troops to desert from the main party.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to escape before the battle without sacrificing any troops if their tactics skill level was above 200.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to gift a captured settlement that was still part of an ongoing ownership vote and receive a relationship bonus as an exploit.
- Fixed a number of bugs that were causing servers to crash.
- Fixed a bug that caused perk icons to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused some customization items to be hidden if certain perks were selected.
- Increased the cooldown time for shouts from 0.4s to 2.0s.
- Added new weapons (bows, cavalry spears, two-handers, a shovel and many more).
- Adjusted the perks of many classes (over 200 perk changes).
- Weapon adjustments
- Buffed some underperforming one-handed weapons.
- Nerfed many two-handed weapons.
- Added new melee-oriented perks for heavy infantry classes as well as replaced some existing ones.
- Heavy infantry classes now have better shields by default.
- Increased the combat speed for most heavy infantry classes.
- Decreased the combat and movement speed of shock troops (they still remain one of the fastest troop types in the game).
- Cost changes
- Voulgier (Vlandia) 120 -> 130.
- Legionary (Empire) 160 -> 150.
- Guard (Aserai) 120 -> 130.
- Ulfhednar (Sturgia) 120 -> 130.
- Further increased the cost of shock troops in team deathmatch and siege.
- Weapon adjustments
- Couched lances will now disengage earlier on lower speeds.
- Many weapon adjustments to lances.
- All light cavalry now uses long spears by default. Light cavalry can now also upgrade into newly created cavalry spears.
- All heavy cavalry now uses lances by default.
- Slightly decreased the speed of horses.
- Reduced the charge damage of all horses.
- Decreased the armour values of all horse bardings.
- Increased all horse hitpoints.
- Cost changes
- Mounted Archer 150 -> 250 (only in team deathmatch and siege).
- Reduced the archers turning speed penalty while aiming.
- Made weapon switching after releasing missiles faster.
- Reworked the default bows of each class.
- Changed the characteristics of nearly every bow and crossbow.
- Reworked bow and quiver visuals of all items. Each arrow type now has their own “strong arrow” variation.
- Added many new bows as perks. Perk bows now offer similar damage but other advantages like draw speed, range and accuracy.
- Increased damage of throwing weapons (throwing axes received an extra buff).
- Aserai Skirmishers now use Jereeds by default.
- Cost changes
- Wildling 120 -> 130.
- Aserai Veteran 160 -> 150.
- Check the forum thread for more details.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to play the game while not being logged into GOG.
- Fixed a bug that caused the launcher to continue to run when closed from the taskbar.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on startup.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to spawn the "Scout Enemy Garrison" quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to start an encounter immediately after a raid had ended.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening quest journals.
- Fixed a crash that occurred at the start of hideout battles when a non-ridable pack animal was equipped.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze after forcing a village to give supplies.
- Fixed a crash caused by ransom offers for heroes that were imprisoned by specific parties.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the final party from spawning in the "Destroy Raiders" quest.
- Fixed an issue with older save files that caused some heroes to be incorrectly imprisoned.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the 'Duel Sword' perk was selected as the default perk for any class.
- Fixed a number of server-side crashes.
- Fixed 'Composite Bow' perk description.
- Fixed a bug that caused 'Sergeant' troops to spawn without shields or weapons in Captain mode.
- Increased the speed of 'Vlandian Axe' to 92.
- Fixed the fire rate of 'Superior Bow'.
- Removed thrust damage factors from weapons that can't be thrust.
- Decreased 'Pavise Shield' weight from 7kg to 2kg.
- Fixed a number of incorrect perk descriptions.
- The 'Bullseye' perk for 'Archer Militia' now grants 'Heavy Arrows'.
- Increased the troop counts of 'Warrior' (22), 'Brigand' (1 and 'Varyag' (16) in Captain mode.
- The 'Looter' perk now awards +10 gold per kill in Team Deathmatch and Siege.
- Decreased 'Mounted Archer' cost from 250 to 220 in Team Deathmatch and Siege.
- Added a 'Duel Sword' perk to heavy infantry classes in Duel mode that grants a two-handed sword.
- Replaced money gain perks in Duel mode:
- Looter -> Athletic (grants +7% movement speed).
- Generous Lord -> Tournament Master (grants a random heavy or long lance from any faction).
- Blood Money -> Bow and Arrows (grants a bow and arrows).