Patch Notes e1.6.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi.. after yesterday hotfix, my troops mod which add upgrade line for looters, no longer works.. it cause CTD whenever i fight looters.. before it was working just fine.. what changed? anyway to fix? i won't play without this mod.. please help..

Update : i guess i'm wrong.. the culprit is CEK mod.. but after update it's working again..

Last edited:
There is a bug with members roles in parties, I can't assign role to my companions or to myself in clan UI ...
Good patch though :smile:
PS : Oh and "trade" level it still appears when you pass through "quartermaster" role instead of showing "steward" level ...

Good patch TW. I am having lot of fun, but I am playing without births and deaths. After you guys bring a lot of the proposed content online, ill give it a try.

Recently installed Realistic Battle Mod and playing only the AI module. Please look at it when you have a chance. Makes battles much more interesting.

Hotfix 28/09/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when talking with Arzagos or Istiana.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when Galter was taken prisoner. Now, Galter will only be available when the main hero enters the "Rescue Your Family" quest hideout.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when spawning mounted troops.
  • Fixed a bug that caused 2-year-old education notification to keep popping up until the game crashed.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when accepting a ransom offer.

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that caused the "Rescue Your Family" quest hideout to disappear.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented party roles from being assigned. You can now assign party roles via conversation or the clan screen.
  • Fixed a bug that caused donating prisoners and leaving troops to give double influence.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Tactics skill to increase the number of sacrificed troops when trying to get away, or when breaking in and breaking out.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a number of crashes related to the customisation system.

Can we get the ability to make orders after battle ended back. I thought we already established that its stupid to take it away, like 3 patches ago. and how difficult it would be to just put it back in? @Dejan
This is the sole reason I stopped playing and I'm visiting the forums from time to time to check if they fixed it. It tilted me more than it should. Probably not even the fact that they took the feature away, just that they seem to all agree it was better WITH the feature than without it, yet they won't bring it back, because...
We have a task to improve this.
... even though this doesn't seem to be high on their list of priorities. How is it better to keep current, broken state of this matter until it's "improved" rather than reverting, again, even if only until it's "improved"? I already asked before and they seemed to agree that no one ever complained about how it works before they broke it, yet it's still ignored.
This is "don't fix what ain't broken" taken to the next level. Something wasn't broken, and they... Took it away just so it WAITS for a FIX.

Back
Top Bottom