Patch Notes e1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Copy-paste from a post i made on the Steam forums but because nobody reads the multiplayer class threads, how about these changes for the Brigand class?

Brigand
-Sturgian Shortsword replaced with Raider Axe (same one that the Warrior gets when picking the Axe perk)
-Woodsplitter Axe replaced with Sturgian Shortsword (the current weapon upgrade for Brigand)
-Sturgian Throwing Axe (4) replaced with Javelin (6)
-Ash Throwing Spear replaced with Ash Throwing Spear + Sturgian Throwing Axe (3) (non-captain modes)

Thinking these balance changes should be reasonable since the Brigand's current balancing is done in such a way where he fulfills the same role as the warrior: to punish the player for dying as a Berserker without earning enough gold to keep respawning as him. The throwing axes really aren't all that great either since their damage output can best be summarized as "throwing rock plus", being only able to deal about 40 or so damage when headshotting a Peasant Levy with Improved Armor. That said, I think they still have a place in Bannerlord multiplayer hence my suggestion to bundle them with the Ash Throwing Spear, as this could make the Throwing Spear perk the worst option for throwing weapons, while still giving an anti-cavalry loadout a decent enough ranged weapon to use against peasant troops.

I think my above suggestion should make him a capable enough unit to actually be a half-decent skirmisher troop while also compensating for the downside of having to spawn as a Warrior if you die without scoring a kill.

Last edited:
2021-09-20_05.31.19_9dab8026e32dc8eb3e53bcdd7d16c247

Crashed when clicking on continue campaign at the end of the intro song on the main menu.
Can you reproduce the issue again and send me the log files? You can send me a PM. Log files can be found in the folder below. Please note that everytime you launch the game the log files will be reset. So please reproduce the crash first and send the logs before you launch the game again.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt

Back
Top Bottom