Patch Notes e1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Does the game still slow down and freeze without an SSD drive? Or can I already transfer it to an HHD drive?
New bug - After the battle, I freed several lords and they joined the army of a member of my clan as companions, and it seems they are not going to leave it.1

Does the game still slow down and freeze without an SSD drive? Or can I already transfer it to an HHD drive?
New bug - After the battle, I freed several lords and they joined the army of a member of my clan as companions, and it seems they are not going to leave it.1
I've heard rumours that it's been largely resolved on the beta branch... but - I'd highly recommend keeping this game on an SSD if you can. Games which involve lots of loading into different scenes will always benefit massively.

1.6.1 feedback with a character from level 1-28

-Looks like fief income is a little low, it should at least be enough to support a garrison probly at least double what it currently is.
-Vlandia militia crossbowmen and veteran militia crossbowmen are called archers
-The good Vlandian gear is not showing up in merchants for example:
------Brigandine over Mail
------Reinforced Chainmail Barding (Vlandian main horse armor!)
------Full Helmet over mail
-Empire culture bonus discription needs updated to reflect new bonus as they no longer get the siege/build bonus
-King Derhert wears medium armor, he is a king and should have the flamboyant set with a crown.
-Player Hair on the campaign map is still f....ed up!

Last edited:
I've heard rumours that it's been largely resolved on the beta branch... but - I'd highly recommend keeping this game on an SSD if you can. Games which involve lots of loading into different scenes will always benefit massively.
OK thanks. I have a 120 gigabyte ssd ... and Windows is on it. After cleaning, I somehow fit the game, but I'm afraid if the game expands further, I will have problems.

Has nobody noticed that the bug that causes foot formations to spread all the way out when there is a cavalryman in the group has returned? Annoying when you're leading an army and a mounted hero takes command of a formation.

Devs:

Suggestions on lance combat to make it fun and intresting:

Skewer Perk Adjustment - If you have this perk you should have a much better chance and have it reduce as it hits the following target

75% chance to skewer 2nd troop
50% chance to skewer 3rd troop
25% chnace to skewer 4th troop

Lets be honest these shots will be hard to set up anyways but it will add some apeal and incentive to use lances which is one of the worst polearms in the game atm.

Unstoppable Force Perk Tweak - If you destoy a shield then your attack should be able to still damage the troop as well.

Couch Lance Experience - These attacks are hard to set up and are rare to get more than a couple of them in a battle, xp gained from these attacks should be much higher as the damage is much higher.

Spears vs Cavalry - The only spear attack that should stop cavalry is Braced spears, with braced spears there is no need for peaseants with pich fork doing a limp wrist attack stopping a full speed charge of a Banner Knight.

I've had this happen too. A hero from a different faction somehow got into my companion's party, when that companion died in battle that hero became the leader of the party, the party went to one of my cities and but didn't disband properly, just waited there until I disbanded it.

In my campaign I've seen numerous ruling clans defecting to other kingdoms and becoming vassals but remaining the technical leader of their original kingdom. They eventually return to being the proper ruler of their old kingdom but lose their fiefs to the one they defected to. At least one other person says they've had this happen. Apparently there's nothing in the game code to prevent ruling clans from defecting.
Example in the latest post here:

You guys nuffed athletics too hard :sad:

Current character has 234 athletics and ALL speed perks except the one from the rogue tree and my guy barely can keep up with looters. No way can I chase them down on foot, I agree characters were too fast in the past but you have over nurfed my dudes.

Hotfix 09/09/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that affected some save files due to incorrect party data for heroes.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when determining deserted troops for oversized parties.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while handling pending kingdom decisions.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a disbanding party entered a settlement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting an heir.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during tournaments.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game version to be different between clicking "Continue Campaign" and loading the save manually.
  • Fixed a dialogue bug that caused the conversion to become stuck when proposing a marriage alliance for the player character.
  • Fixed village hearth and town prosperity tooltip formatting issue.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when logging into multiplayer with a username that contained certain characters.
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue with gaining gold during the warmup phase.
  • Fixed an issue with gaining gold from team kills.
  • Fixed an issue with some perks that caused gold to be incorrectly awarded.

Both​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when multiple missiles collided with the same shield at the same time, with the first one breaking the shield.
Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused shields to be automatically sheathed after throwing a spear.

Any update why the Empire troops can't throw their Pila? this makes them not this really takes away from their effectiveness. A well coordinated pila throw from empire troops is deadly using the hold fire command until the right time. P\lease bring back the throwable pila!

Hotfix 16/09/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a loading crash related to the education feature.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when mounted agents were routed.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that added lords and ladies to another party after they were freed by the player (and fixed save files affected by this issue).
  • Fixed a bug that prevented tier 6 prisoners from being recruitable.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when displaying player names.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when logging in if the username contained specific characters.
  • Fixed a crash related to multi-core network event creation.

Fixes
  • Removed the votekick option from Duel mode.

Changes
Balance Changes For Perks:
  • Base Throwing Weapon damage increased from +10% to +15% for all Skirmishers.
  • Voulgier
    • Replaced Battle Joy perk with Veteran Perk
      • +20% damage to Shields
      • -10% Cutting damage taken
      • -20% Melee damage taken (non-Captain modes)
  • Spear Infantry
    • Replaced Duelist Perk with Nimble Perk
      • Grants Sword
      • +5% Max Running Speed
      • -15% Ranged damage taken
    • Big Game Hunter bonus damage to mounts now only works with Piercing Weapons
  • Savage
    • Replaced Battle Joy Perk with Blood Rage Perk
      • +5% Damage per 20 HP Lost
      • -12% Melee damage taken per 20 HP lost (-5% for Captain Mode)

Back
Top Bottom