Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way I could take the files for the new helmets in this version and use them on 1.5.10? or is that impossible?

Hotfix 09/08/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save due to storyline heroes not having the correct faction data.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to declare war against minor factions.

Fixes
  • Fixed the barter cooldown from resetting after saving and loading the game.
  • Fixed a bug that caused garrison troops to desert and auto recruit troops in player-owned settlements.
  • Fixed class buttons overflowing the panel in weapon class selection in the smithy.
  • Fixed a crafting bug that prevented crafted weapons from being renamed.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the lobby if the username contained special characters.

Fixes
  • Server-side stability fixes.
  • Fixed a bug that showed the wrong arena preference after changing troops in Duel mode.
  • Fixed a bug related to the profanity checker.

Changes
  • Throwable spears can no longer be thrown from horseback.
  • Server time limit made visible in Duel mode.
  • Faction voting is now available in Duel mode.
  • Arena preference is assigned automatically based on the selected class in Duel mode unless the player changes their arena preference using a flag.
  • The win/loss icon has been removed for Duel mode in match history.

@MArdA TaleWorlds

Sorry to Tag you, but Idk where to put this, some arts have been too small, one example is a Sigil of a Clan Prienicos, the clan in southern empire with a Spear and laurel wreath as symbol, being too small on the banner.

Another for me is a small icon on equipments and gears, and sometimes Smaller Icons on maps as well beside some clans Sigils
We are aware and working towards a fix for this issue. Thanks!

I'd like to suggest voice chat for captain, it's not as essential as it is for skirmish, since you have a lot more time to type, but I would still consider it beneficial. Also, if possible, please add a voice volume slider in options, right now the voices are too quiet for me.

Thanks for the update. There are so many changes in this patch I would like to thank or comment on, it would take as much as your patch notes. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom