Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Hotfix 17/05/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when opening the trade screen in settlements.

I have never experienced something like this, just until Your „fix”. Now its crashing every single time.

Is it any chance You guys would stop constantly introducing new bugs&crashes and making things worse? We all would appreciate.

Now its crashing every single time.
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Hotfix 01/06/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to never-ending looter map events.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when killing the Family Feud quest NPC after persuading the target notable.
Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused player heroes to be duplicated in the main party.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the player to spawn as one of the bodyguards when talking to a hero in the main party.
  • Fixed kingdom decisions that had no plausible decision outcomes in edge cases.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a multiplayer game.

Nice little hotfix.

Hey, @Dejan, I remember the devs working on sound mentioning some of their more recent work a few days/weeks ago (You will have to excuse me, my time perception hasn't been great since lockdown), I don't expect you to tell us in which patch these changes would come, but does it seem like they will make it?

They seemed pretty thrilled about it, so I'm just hoping they made the cut :grin:

Nice little hotfix.

Hey, @Dejan, I remember the devs working on sound mentioning some of their more recent work a few days/weeks ago (You will have to excuse me, my time perception hasn't been great since lockdown), I don't expect you to tell us in which patch these changes would come, but does it seem like they will make it?

They seemed pretty thrilled about it, so I'm just hoping they made the cut :grin:
If you're talking about the BASS mentioned here, then yeah we're still working on it. Can't give you an ETA on when and if it will go to Beta/Live. But it's not coming with the next Beta e1.6.0.

If you're talking about the BASS mentioned here, then yeah we're still working on it. Can't give you an ETA on when and if it will go to Beta/Live. But it's not coming with the next Beta e1.6.0.
So we can expect a larger patch next? When you switch from 1.5.X to 1.6 it should usualy mean that this patch has a larger significance then the last one.
I also think that it is too much expected that you give us some small teasers for the next patchnotes?:roll: @Dejan By the way i think this could be a funny little thing you could do to entertain the fans and at the same time show a bit more engagement without much effort. Just posting some safe things(i.e. things that work 99% and need no massive testing so they will be safe in the next update). Doing such a thing lets say 3 times a week with only 1-2 lines could have a significant advantage in engagement in the forums and would also give the people something to talk about while they wait for the new patch instead of just bashing TW because they think the patch takes too long. And it is not too much work for you.

Back
Top Bottom