Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to believe they are doing a lot of architectural code changes not mentioned in SP Roadmap, that have been blocking them from implementing basic stuff, and doing the groundwork to re-do and deliver everthing properly.

Seems like they're mostly putting out a lot of fires that 1.5.9 seems to have started effectively. Lots of hotfixes sorting out all of the things it seemingly broke. So i'd not be surprised if they're also re-evaluating a lot of things to try and avoid having to do that again.

Definitely a bit boring we've got nothing new and flashy to look forward to.. But eh. Found time to test out Sergeant Crossbowmen vs Palatine Guards. So far Sergeant Crossbowmen are fairly far ahead on most counts except wasting shots :p

Finally we get a new hotfix :grin:

Edit: We get the first beta test branch update in weeks. I can't beliefe that i say this but i am optimistic for a real new beta patch this week :shock:

Last edited:
Oh, well, we don't know. As far as I'm aware, they haven't said at all what 1.6.0 will bring.
Perhaps we get a first look at the long hidden feature that prevented Banners from being implemented in the Game(i know that this is no prediction but a dream :grin:

Perhaps we get a first look at the long hidden feature that prevented Banners from being implemented in the Game(i know that this is no prediction but a dream :grin:

Honestly, if they bring in a better banner system that allows me to import my own artwork, I would probably forgive everything else. ?

@Dejan can you reveal if we can expect a beta branch this week?
Yes.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom