Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Turning off v-sync made it a lot better, it mostly runs very smoothly but every window/screen/tab still lags severely when it's opened. I'll try and do the telemetry thing tomorrow.
Same, have been playing with V-Synch off since the release. Didn't need to touch that setting. And the performance settings are Very High. Just checked it again. The campaign map movement and scroll has sure became better with the latest hotfix, but menus, clicks, and encounter/talk screens still lag badly.

By the way, I have stopped playing since 6 months not to get burned out. Now just launching the game as patches get released to check the performance. :smile: This is more fun then playing the game itself.

giphy.gif

Hope™ is strong in you.
dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

And if they really have no interested in adding voice over then they should remove the istiana's voice over as well because it is gonna looked very weird for tge playes who is playing it for first time.
Perhaps it is good when it is in. So Modders can see how it is done and implement the same ways they did it in their Mods if they want voiceovers

Frankly, I wish they would add simple voice lines like in Warband, although not as corny as it would come across as weird and unfitting in Bannerlord. I mean, it would give some life to the characters in a very simple and effective way whilst also filling the silence of the screens while discussing with NPC’s that tend to become... awkward.

The devs seem swamped by urgent tasks and are late with everything they do. That state of mind is not conducive to looking for ways to improve the game. If you stepped into their studio and said "I think voice overs would add a lot to the game", they would stare at you as if you were at a wrong address, despite being completely right. They just want to finish this and not make more work for themselves.

Wait, that's reality and reality = bad.
I mean, the devs would welcome your suggestion and take time to hire a good writer to write a novel-worth of interesting and original dialogs, then hire a voice casting agency that will find the right talent and finally record the voice overs in a professional studio under direction of the talented game designer Armagan himself.
There's so much potential here! Maybe they already made this and will surprise us in the next patch! This must be the reason why it is delayed! :iamamoron:
I leave the game muted for months at a time tbh, I only turn the sound up (and music down) to hear foot steps in certain sensitive solo siege situations that can come up, like getting stuck with bots coming up stairs under you when you move towards them and such.

Frankly, I wish they would add simple voice lines like in Warband, although not as corny as it would come across as weird and unfitting in Bannerlord. I mean, it would give some life to the characters in a very simple and effective way whilst also filling the silence of the screens while discussing with NPC’s that tend to become... awkward.
I think this would make things feel much more lively. Even if they were repetitive, adding in lots more voices would mitigate that. Random lines for NPCs you pass in towns and villages like in Witcher 3.

Same, have been playing with V-Synch off since the release. Didn't need to touch that setting. And the performance settings are Very High. Just checked it again. The campaign map movement and scroll has sure became better with the latest hotfix, but menus, clicks, and encounter/talk screens still lag badly.

By the way, I have stopped playing since 6 months not to get burned out. Now just launching the game as patches get released to check the performance. :smile: This is more fun then playing the game itself.

Yep. I'm not getting stuttering so much on the map and field anymore, but now the menus are horrendously lagged out. To the point that it freezes for about ten seconds. All menus, even the menus for towns.

At least isn't the battle field. I would do another perf_test, but that's 36gb to download! xD Why can't they just make the perf_test version a separate entry in our library? Good lord. ?

Yep. I'm not getting stuttering so much on the map and field anymore, but now the menus are horrendously lagged out. To the point that it freezes for about ten seconds. All menus, even the menus for towns.
I had an issue like that. The cause of it was 400+ save games.

In the current state these sounds fit in

or just regarding the never ending wars

Man, at this rate, this patch is going to take another month or more before it gets released. The last update just made the game lag more, they've obviously messed up the game with their last little fix.

It's back to missing textures and laggy menus again, I thought we were past this already? it can't just be me having this issue. Game was smooth as butter before the last hotfix.

Back
Top Bottom