Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

I wouldnt call the reactions to a dev responding, neutral.... They were passive agressive at best. Often mocking and otherwise jabbing jokes at the devs expenses. I get that people want more communication. But every time they get it they lash out.
That's the MP community that's full of childish trolls, SP threads are much more civil.

Ah yes, because whatever their problem is certainly has to do with their nationality and therefore all others must be the same.

What a stupid thing to say...
I do not wish to drag out the discussion further from relevant content, but ill tell you right now it aint stupid and you would know if it you would only have a bit of international travel experience and contact with other cultures apart from the one you are from. Where there's smoke there is fire.

I do not wish to drag out the discussion further from relevant content, but ill tell you right now it aint stupid and you would know if it you would only have a bit of international travel experience and contact with other cultures apart from the one you are from. Where there's smoke there is fire.
No more fruits and nuts and Bannerlords for you!
What about the lying Scots? Boycott them too! More whiskey for the rest of us!

There could be good or bad development teams from any country. Being Turkish may have something to do with their poor performance if, for example, there are some sort of government restrictions that are creating difficulties for them. Or, perhaps it is very difficult to find Turkish devs. Or, maybe there is some cultural machismo that prevents a poor leader from recognizing that he needs help.

However, any of these could happen in any country and I don't think it is fair to make a broad statement about a whole country. After all, it was a Turkish company that created what is probably my favorite game of all time, the OG Warband. And, if you are here *****ing, it is probably because it was yours too.

Inappropriate behavior
No more fruits and nuts and Bannerlords for you!
What about the lying Scots? Boycott them too! More whiskey for the rest of us!
Yes, I shouldn't have any more nuts, cauze I am going nuts.

There could be good or bad development teams from any country. Being Turkish may have something to do with their poor performance if, for example, there are some sort of government restrictions that are creating difficulties for them. Or, perhaps it is very difficult to find Turkish devs. Or, maybe there is some cultural machismo that prevents a poor leader from recognizing that he needs help.

However, any of these could happen in any country and I don't think it is fair to make a broad statement about a whole country. After all, it was a Turkish company that created what is probably my favorite game of all time, the OG Warband. And, if you are here *****ing, it is probably because it was yours too.
Yes, it is indeed one of my favorites game. On your first paragraph, I believe it has to be the incompetence of high leadership of the company, and most probably they are from the turkish culture and because they are leadership, they steer the direction of how BL is going. I think the reasons you mentioned are all part of the stupid slow development time as well as not listening to even the most basic community request and just overall piss poor performance of BL software (constant crashes, etc.)

Eesh, what a <snip> . Updates are pretty regular, even if this patch delayed, no need to whine in such dramatic way.
Go <snip> .

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure let our prejudices the guide is in life. Man, we all know why you are upset (as most of us are) but you have clearly forgotten yourself. Your experiences aren't mine so please do not suggest it is obvious...

...and don't let the terminators to hunt you down (as we all know the season has started)

Sure let our prejudices the guide is in life. Man, we all know why you are upset (as most of us are) but you have clearly forgotten yourself. Your experiences aren't mine so please do not suggest it is obvious...

...and don't let the terminators to hunt you down (as we all know the season has started)
Thanks for your feedback. You are correct, I shouldn't have said that. It is not fair, but god dam TW, get your **** together.

And my last comment regarding this bull****, don't let this be an excuse for you TW to not say when a patch is not coming. That is a good action, and obviously you might get some hate (like from me, but it will be the last time) for being communicative, but DO NOT STOP DOING IT. It is a good action, Dejan.

What yall need to do is <snip> and pump out content in a timely manner. No excuses.

Thanks for your feedback. You are correct, I shouldn't have said that. It is not fair, but god dam TW, get your **** together.

And my last comment regarding this bull****, don't let this be an excuse for you TW to not say when a patch is not coming. That is a good action, and obviously you might get some hate (like from me, but it will be the last time) for being communicative, but DO NOT STOP DOING IT. It is a good action, Dejan.

What yall need to do is get your god dam fist out of yalls ass and pump out content in a timely manner. No excuses.
That's the spirit !

We really need to chill out here a bit, especially since it's the official patchnotes thread.
Nobody would like for any more escalations, as it would likely lead to much heavier actions.
We got at least some info, better than no info in my book.

We really need to chill out here a bit, especially since it's the official patchnotes thread.
Nobody would like for any more escalations, as it would likely lead to much heavier actions.
We got at least some info, better than no info in my book.
Gotcha, will not happen again. I am cool, calm and collected.

There is a remaining [optimization] task that needs to finish its integration and testing tasks.

I want the next patch as much as the next one.
But the last patches really hurt the stability in multiplayer, so taking more time might probably the right approach.

I mean, ideally multiplayer and singleplayer patches would be seperated.
But from what I have heard that's not possible.

I want the next patch as much as the next one.
But the last patches really hurt the stability in multiplayer, so taking more time might probably the right approach.

I mean, ideally multiplayer and singleplayer patches would be seperated.
But from what I have heard that's not possible.
I remember ARVC saying that it can be separate, but that was a while back.

There is a remaining [optimization] task that needs to finish its integration and testing tasks.

Thanks for the information, Dejan! I'm also kinda happy no beta patch this week, hoping 1.5.9 gets a few more hotfixes for performance reasons so that I can continue my save and modlist on this version without issue.

Back
Top Bottom