Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Which one? The desert or the battanian(?) with the nasty kill-zone in A (surrounded by the gate and palisades)?
yes the desert one. Didn't know there are two new maps. Hmm, maybe I played a little of the battanian one too, just don't remember clearly. But the desert is definitely a bit unbalanced. Even battania can't take the castle, and they have best infantry... I myself held A as a oathsworn and killed a bunch of people yet we weren't making any progress. Think I played it 3 times and only once we got to G but still lost

And also there is this tiny bit of wall that you could totally jump and climb irl, but in-game gotta go up a tower and walk on that wooden portion... it feels to force the attackers in a bad spot, being ideal target for well placed ranged units throughout...

Probably uneven balance. I have won/lost as an attacker in that map (my sample is also small). Maybe you have a point but someone who has played the map more can give better help/direction than me.

Probably uneven balance. I have won/lost as an attacker in that map (my sample is also small). Maybe you have a point but someone who has played the map more can give better help/direction than me.
yes, needs some balancing for sure... Can easily be done with spawn points and such. I don't have enough experience on the map, maybe there's also some secret passages or something, so I'm gonna search for them next time around

The new siege map needs balancing, it's impossible for attackers to win. There are way too many high spots for defenders to have archers (and they probably have very good spawns as well), while for attackers it takes way too long to get to flag points and you get shot up by then anyway
The next patch will bring around quite a few changes to the new siege maps but if you have any feedback, please check out the Maps section and leave your feedback there for the specific map.

The next patch will bring around quite a few changes to the new siege maps but if you have any feedback, please check out the Maps section and leave your feedback there for the specific map.

I feel stupid! I have never noticed this section in the forums, thank you!

Prince Raganvad would agree, blood eagle for the ultimate sacrifice
of course he would, he is a god damned khorne berzerker with a single thought in his head. speaking of my beloved Sturgia. I really hope you guys would add some way to cross that lake or sea. Let say from Varnovapol to Diathma or something along these lines.
Sturgian reaction time is horrible due to snow, forest and shape of terrain. it almost impossible to react accordingly to the threats from NE and Khuzait.

of course he would, he is a god damned khorne berzerker with a single thought in his head. speaking of my beloved Sturgia. I really hope you guys would add some way to cross that lake or sea. Let say from Varnovapol to Diathma or something along these lines.
Sturgian reaction time is horrible due to snow, forest and shape of terrain. it almost impossible to react accordingly to the threats from NE and Khuzait.
I'll pass on the feedback, thanks.

Sure thing pal, let me whip out a magic wand. There, done...
You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to say, "Done. It works fine on my computer." :lol:

Thanks for the update by the way. I appreciate how the team actually responds to bug reports in Support. It feels reassuring.

The new siege map needs balancing, it's impossible for attackers to win. There are way too many high spots for defenders to have archers (and they probably have very good spawns as well), while for attackers it takes way too long to get to flag points and you get shot up by then anyway
Just be careful while entering castle/spots instead of Rambo running around?

Funtional spots are not bad. Attackers- need better approach.

I lost some matches as defender there.

Just be careful while entering castle/spots instead of Rambo running around?

Funtional spots are not bad. Attackers- need better approach.

I lost some matches as defender there.
Not sure about that... Maybe it does indeed need some more time for players to learn the map, but as a first impression it's pretty straightforward... if battania loses on attack, and battania wins as defender without enemy ever even capturing a point for even one second, I think it's an imbalance there xD or, players haven't found how devs intended map to be played as attackers yet, but still. I played on defensive as battania just to see how easy it is... and I was a oathsworn just holding my ground at A while our arches were wrecking everything. Maybe you lost as sturgia? Since they have the worst archers... I don't say it can't happen, but at this moment it just feels like a very low chance to happen against even teams. Maybe if you played against lots of clansmembers who just stacked on the other team, making it very unfair, that would make more sense to me atm, but anyway that's just my first impression

We should play it more before nerfing things. +I think there should be more spots for defenders & better capture system for challanging sieges( of course attackers are also a side for balance).

ALRIGHT it Thursday AGAIN! Time to get hyped for that big swigging update we've been waiting over a month for!
Don't even remember what's supposed to be in it (not the trees and snow stuff, that's for later), but let it out!

If you channel your positivity together today you will have patch. it's the law of attraction

ok I'll start

today we gonna get patch and life is pretty cool

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom