Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

It feels like the game becomes more and more unplayable with every update. On purpose i didn't touch the game for half a year. Coming back and it is still unplayable.

My rig can handle basically everything at maxed out graphics be it AC Valhalla or DOOM, Watchdogs Legion etc.

So can someone explain to me how after half a year the same peformance issues are still present and the game is still near unplayable for ppl like me?
I am also having the exact same performance issue with each update.

Moreover, the graphics feel like they've become worse, especially on the world map.

I remember someone saying that reinstall fixes the issues. Maybe I will try reinstalling the game as well.

Still no patch notes? ... Honestly, Talewords communication was bad before.... but I had reached the point where I thought it had 'bottomed out' .... I didn't think it could possibly get much worse. I was wrong.

Have you tried verifying your downloaded files on Steam?
3 times. No issue. As much as it saddens me but the problem is 100% the game and the patches and not my rig.

After Cyberpunk2077 this will probably also go on my "never touch again" list. This is just so sad for me who has almost 1k hours of gameplay on Warband :sad:

Anyone else unable to start up the game? Downloaded the patch this afternoon and now when I had some time to play I cant start the game because apparently launcher.exe is MIA.

Tried validating and reaquirring files 2 times now. Doesent help :/ it says its redownloading file while it wont.

Did notice there were seperate launcher.exe for multiplayer and singleplayer so could start up the game in that manner buts its such fun amazing news thats this patch just broke something again :meh:

I am also having the exact same performance issue with each update.

Moreover, the graphics feel like they've become worse, especially on the world map.

I remember someone saying that reinstall fixes the issues. Maybe I will try reinstalling the game as well.

If i honestly have to reinstall the game for it to run properly i am officially done. I won't download 50gb again on the chance it still runs like crap. But maybe that fixes the issue for some people.

Still no patch notes? ... Honestly, Talewords communication was bad before.... but I had reached the point where I thought it had 'bottomed out' .... I didn't think it could possibly get much worse. I was wrong.
Communication is that much valued by TW, that they don´t even care anymore to communicate their patch notes.

It´s easier for everyone if they don´t say what they´ve changed. Just start a new game and check it yourself. Maybe some spelling mistakes?

It was just a small update (~100kb for me). Maybe just some update to show everyone that they are still working hard on the game.

Last edited:
Well @Callum @Dejan what was the tiny patch today? Is it you guys's day off? Is this just a micro-part time job to be community managers for tw? I mean that's fine and understandable, I just don't see how else nobody can not be bothered to just post a patch note.

IS there another community that need managing I don't know about?

Did they get rid of three shot catapults and trebs? I swear they were there at one point unless that was an awesome mod addition. Three shot fire catapults are not to be messed with.

Well @Callum @Dejan what was the tiny patch today? Is it you guys's day off? Is this just a micro-part time job to be community managers for tw? I mean that's fine and understandable, I just don't see how else nobody can not be bothered to just post a patch note.

IS there another community that need managing I don't know about?
I wonder if someone here visits the Turkey subforum. Maybe the devs are more active in communication there?

1.6 will be the FINAL Version of the game.
Just make it Open Source!
Its been a year and you cant even control your parties without a mod that just a shame of development!

Modders are far far far more ahead of making this game good than TW is so release all your modding tools and everything open source so we could get a good game with mods

i can't run the modding kit after the lastest update at steam(today).
lvHT9.png

GbOHT.png

False alarm.. Multiplayer was selected at launcher.. It's running.

Last edited:
What is your PC Specs? Were there any mods installed before hand? Was this a clean install?
It was my fault. "Multiplayer" was selected previously(somehow) at launcher, so i had triedto launch it wrong. I can run ModdnKit fine right now.

But i have a crash if u interest.

I want to check some entities. Placed some of them, and tried to run "start mission as" option. It warned me as this:
UnJBq.png

Then i said:
"OK lets do this anyway"
Boom. Crashed.

_p-Wt.png

uwpk1.png

one or two of these seems problematic

I removed both. It didnt give warning. But directly crashed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom