Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

I am only allowed 9 troops, or 10 troops with a roguery perk in the hideout! Is this because bands of bandits would attack the player if he doesn't have a good amount of troops, if he waits from early in the day to night? Such a weird limitation.
let me try..
if you fail a hideout there are ppl outside that are there to save your budd
so same for the mission there need to be ppl at a reserve or you could loose al your troops and fail the quest
thinking about it
maybe thats a good quest choice .. less troops but you may fail or more troops and a high chance of success
Edit :
oh and why 10 ..
its a hideout with lookouts .. in a canyon or something .. if you storm in they just vanish and come back later ... so you need to sneek in , not alarming em

Last edited:
let me try..
if you fail a hideout there are ppl outside that are there to save your budd
so same for the mission there need to be ppl at a reserve or you could loose al your troops and fail the quest
thinking about it
maybe thats a good quest choice .. less troops but you may fail or more troops and a high chance of success
Edit :
oh and why 10 ..
its a hideout with lookouts .. in a canyon or something .. if you storm in they just vanish and come back later ... so you need to sneek in , not alarming em
Nah that's bull**** because the "they'll rescue you..." wasn't in the game on release, you would get captured just like loosing a battle, it was only after some wah wah that they changed it. There's no reason other then BAD, for their quest requirements.
You should be able to always take the quest, if it's too hard oh well you live you learn. Should be able to send anyone to do any quest too since any NPC can do anything in bannerlord with zero skills, maybe you could get bonuses from skills matching up, but they way they did it just mindlessly ****ed up with no reason and just makes the game worse. "Oh you're level 30 now... okay so now I need 50 mules and you can only send a guy with 200 trade.... oh boy what a good quest... bet you can't wait for me to like you 5 more and recruit that 1 more imperial recruit!"

Nah that's bull**** because the "they'll rescue you..." wasn't in the game on release, you would get captured just like loosing a battle, it was only after some wah wah that they changed it. There's no reason other then BAD, for their quest requirements.
You should be able to always take the quest, if it's too hard oh well you live you learn. Should be able to send anyone to do any quest too since any NPC can do anything in bannerlord with zero skills, maybe you could get bonuses from skills matching up, but they way they did it just mindlessly ****ed up with no reason and just makes the game worse. "Oh you're level 30 now... okay so now I need 50 mules and you can only send a guy with 200 trade.... oh boy what a good quest... bet you can't wait for me to like you 5 more and recruit that 1 more imperial recruit!"
Totally agree, should be a chance of success, like you send your companion with no skills to do a mission and he could die because requirements are too high, or loose all the troops he went with, or just fail the mission. It is more reasonable and selecting a companion with a lot of skills that has 100% chance of completing the mission!

Totally agree, should be a chance of success, like you send your companion with no skills to do a mission and he could die because requirements are too high, or loose all the troops he went with, or just fail the mission. It is more reasonable and selecting a companion with a lot of skills that has 100% chance of completing the mission!
I agree, it would be a way better system.. some risk vs reward kind of thing. It should tell you the % chance of your companion doing the mission and you decide. Giving player more control/liberty is always good.

i cant play multiplayer the play button is red
yesterday i play no problem
what's going on???

Hotfix 14/04/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when opening the launcher.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to an army member.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to edit the gold amount on the barter screen.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the colour grade selection from working correctly in photo mode.
  • Fixed the incorrectly displayed name of the army leader in the pillaging menu which occurred if the army leader had died during the siege.

Multiplayer​

Changes
  • Improved stability of the intermission screen.

Awesome stuff Fixes for a Main Branch which could easily be found the last 2 month this one was in Beta WOOOOOOOUUUU what an amazing job.

Another week, another tiny 'grouplet' of fixes.

This is starting to feel like the people of Israel in the Old Testament - just walking round and round in circles in the desert for 40 years. (Yes, it's reaching the stage where I'm actually resorting to biblical metaphor to properly express my frustration)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom