Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

When I'm in battle during daylight, the screen flickers with shadows, I have already verified files, anyone knows cause/solution, or at least if I should open a thread?

When I'm in battle during daylight, the screen flickers with shadows, I have already verified files, anyone knows cause/solution, or at least if I should open a thread?
I have only seen this when 1.5.9 went live , as it was not going on in bata. so i would say its a little fix that needs a fix i am sure they would have this done on next patch.

i can't play multiplayer
when i enter the menu there is a massage it say please update your client?
how i update my client?
can someone help me

Why did you, talewords remove ability to switch between 2h and 1h sword?? This kind of little thing make the game better. Why get rid of this..????. this make no sens at all

Why did you, talewords remove ability to switch between 2h and 1h sword?? This kind of little thing make the game better. Why get rid of this..????. this make no sens at all
Because the "change stance button" doesn't work half the time and trying to two-hand your bastard sword after unequipping your shield often ends with you getting killed by even the worst classes in the game.

That's exactly my thought whenever they mess with something no-one asked for and make it worse instead of fixing bugs in-game since release *coof* siege ai *coof*
It was asked by many people, especially from the multiplayer crowd, because it's useless. If you take your shield out you want two handed anyway, wasting the time to press the button only gets you killed.

Hotfix 09/04/21

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when connected to a server in between games.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting a team.
  • Fixed a crash related to updating gold amounts.

Modding​

Crashes
  • Fixed a ModelViewer crash in the Editor.
@Callum @Dejan Siege is still nearly unplaypable. Today was the third time i wanted to the play the new siege maps after Patch 1.5.9 is out, and still impossible!! On the "old maps" (cause they are the only ones that are staying online for more than a minute...): Massive FPS Drops and overall very poor performance. The switching to one of the new maps doesnt work (doesnt even work on TDM) - "server not responding". Furthermore on saturday evening the siege servers werent even online.
Usually I dont complain, but now I have to: - Why do you have a "beta" version of the game for testing, if the version, when its brought to main branch, is nearly unplayable like this?! I avoid the beta branches because of such bugs. But for the main branch I expect a, at least, playable version!

But for the main branch I expect a, at least, playable version!
Even the main branch is still Early Access. ?

"If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development."
Steam Quote

It was asked by many people, especially from the multiplayer crowd, because it's useless. If you take your shield out you want two handed anyway, wasting the time to press the button only gets you kil
Whatever is giving you freedom and immersion is usefull. This is exactly what this game is laking of. Jesus, multiplayer crowd should focus on better thing to improve the multiplayer circus

I did like the option to switch between 2handed and 1handed with the bastard sword, it would look cool and occasionally throw someone off when they're focused on the specific animations. It wasn't totally useful but wouldn't the better option be to simply default to 2handed mode and leave this in as an added option?

We used to be able to duck while slashing too, which was badass. It didn't sync properly though and had issues so I understand why they removed it, but I hope they bring it back.

Because the "change stance button" doesn't work half the time and trying to two-hand your bastard sword after unequipping your shield often ends with you getting killed by even the worst classes in the game.
The game in singleplayer is already too easy ... sorry but follow this demand is going to the wrong direction.

I did like the option to switch between 2handed and 1handed with the bastard sword, it would look cool and occasionally throw someone off when they're focused on the specific animations. It wasn't totally useful but wouldn't the better option be to simply default to 2handed mode and leave this in as an added option?

We used to be able to duck while slashing too, which was badass. It didn't sync properly though and had issues so I understand why they removed it, but I hope they bring it back.
Yes they should add it as an option. Like add some subtile variation in attack animation.. but i am dreaming here.

Nice music :wink:
Does this work too if you get put in jail after failing to sneak in a town?
Just asking, because I did a bunch of prison break missions and didn't notice the bug.
Maybe it was reset every time I failed sneaking in to free some lords.
junior high jazz band hero of 1993 :cool:
I've haven't tried that, I only break people out of neutral prisons! Perhaps this is a clue to why the bug appears, if say they only tested the result of breaking out from enemies.

Back
Top Bottom