Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes the economic situation in turkey is not good but we can assume that TW is not in trouble because of this. Their currency is loosing value pretty fast so it is bad for companies that import a lot of stuff. Assuming that TW has most of its basic working materials(PCs and so on) already bought this should be no problem for them because they have no need to buy foreign goods with weak lira. At the same time the value of forein money increases so in theory the money they earned with the release of Bannerlord, which is mostly not bought in Lira gains in value. I have no idea if they failed in another point but if you look at the monetary situation there is nothing to fear for them.

Yes the economic situation in turkey is not good but we can assume that TW is not in trouble because of this. Their currency is loosing value pretty fast so it is bad for companies that import a lot of stuff. Assuming that TW has most of its basic working materials(PCs and so on) already bought this should be no problem for them because they have no need to buy foreign goods with weak lira. At the same time the value of forein money increases so in theory the money they earned with the release of Bannerlord, which is mostly not bought in Lira gains in value. I have no idea if they failed in another point but if you look at the monetary situation there is nothing to fear for them.

Yes, we are all weary of waiting for fixes, patches, features...in the meantime i think it would be much better if we don't spread misinformation, stick to the on-topic discussions (especially here in patchnotes threads), and focus on what it seems we can influence; finding bugs, balance issues, proper suggestions etc.

Waiting for the patch notes of yet another minor hotfix.

How many points will they include in today's patch notes? My bet is an absolute maximum of 6.

I swing between optimism and pessimism - today I'm not doing so well on the optimism front!

Its because they have no Patchnotes!
They are working on Version 1.5.9 for 2 month now and its still not finished.
Patchnotes would be like we write khuzait now Khuzait thats the new patch :grin:

It feels like the game becomes more and more unplayable with every update. On purpose i didn't touch the game for half a year. Coming back and it is still unplayable.

My rig can handle basically everything at maxed out graphics be it AC Valhalla or DOOM, Watchdogs Legion etc.

So can someone explain to me how after half a year the same peformance issues are still present and the game is still near unplayable for ppl like me?

It feels like the game becomes more and more unplayable with every update. On purpose i didn't touch the game for half a year. Coming back and it is still unplayable.

My rig can handle basically everything at maxed out graphics be it AC Valhalla or DOOM, Watchdogs Legion etc.

So can someone explain to me how after half a year the same peformance issues are still present and the game is still near unplayable for ppl like me?

Have you tried verifying your downloaded files on Steam?

Yeah try verifying files and maybe check your settings again. Lower it bit by bit until it runs fine. I'm playing on a not-so-powerful Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop and the game is pretty smooth. Makes my fans spin fast, sure, but it's smooth.

Back
Top Bottom