Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

A problem since 1.5.6 that is currently considered "resolved". I don't know if this bug is known to exist in 1.5.9.
well, just as terminator the bug is back in 1.5.8
hqdefault.jpg

Theres someone in the multiplayer servers glitching something to do with the sound and making some unberably loud noises in the game making it impossible to stay in the server

After 15 min wait time just experienced the slow move bug in Captain Mode! Not kiddin or trolling!

Edit: Ok, chosing Cav always crashesh Captain mode... xD

Last edited:
OK.. I don't know how you guys push your updates onto live, but something is off since we're seeing bugs (a plethora of server crashes and the ear rape which is on the verge of damaging eardrums - think about the lawsuits) that were fixed before.

Always know that 50% of the "fixes" in every patch are not really fixed, and the other half have a 50% chance of producing other intended bugs. With this kind of attitude you will not be disappointed.

So, how did you manage to break the game when simply moving it from beta branch to stable branch? 1.5.8 worked relatively OK until yesterday, now the game won't even launch lol. This is amazing!

Why not just revert all the changes made in the last moment and put them in 1.5.9 and just go back to the working 1.5.8 build? Maybe you are aggravating us on purpose?

So, how did you manage to break the game when simply moving it from beta branch to stable branch? 1.5.8 worked relatively OK until yesterday, now the game won't even launch lol. This is amazing!

Why not just revert all the changes made in the last moment and put them in 1.5.9 and just go back to the working 1.5.8 build? Maybe you are aggravating us on purpose?
Well, I just installed the new version, 1.5.8, all the mods libraries, a bunch of mods, many, and everything seems OK. Check your files in Steam.

Waited to play until this morning, fortunately the few mods I had going had versions for the 1.5.8 beta and seem all good, smaller 100ish battle then a 800ish v 800 army battle with no issues so far but we will see. Locked items are nice when I'm mashing smelt, though it still feels a little clunky but at least I'm not accidentally nuking things now.

Also;
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....139/EC0D103CCBFFA9E3BC6D495DA6948895CF032A13/
I didn't see any notes on this but nice, when compared to grabbing a companion before seeing they had attributes in all the wrong places kicking and grabbing another

I'm glad my issue got fixed, but now locking on to enemies no longer works properly. You can't get out of the locked on state when pressing the lock on key. I'll verify files tomorrow and see if anything changes.

Im still having issues with some members of my party having pink gear. Also had it crash today after playing for maybe 30 minutes. Had the files sent through the automated crash report

Back
Top Bottom