you might want to disable aserai for skirmish, or rename the gamemode to dodgeball.
Its not a SP vs MP thing, with the MP team beeing like 5 people out of a 100 its already pretty much on your side of things. The balancing is important, but i gotta tell you MP hasnt received content since Autumn last year, only a new asset here or there which should be found in SP as well. Also infantry OP is what everyone want but will never happen xDI looked at the SP changes and am...how should I say: underwhelmed? MP is fun from times to times, but I bought the game because of SP and the sandbox it offers - from idea. MP is a nice bonus feature that is nice to have in my book but I could cope without as well. And all those 14 GB Steam is loading right now feel like they centralise on number-fapping in MP? Oh....you now have to be hit 3.2 times now with a javelin instead of 3,3 times. Your armor is 4 points higher, but the damage you receive is scaled up as well. You only have to chop a shield 9 times instead of ten times.
Just meta-shifting from the group that baws most to the next one. Last time I looked, it was OP cav, now archers, infantry tomorrow, rinse and repeat.
I might be blind and in real life I wear glasses but am I the only one who feels like SP is not really progressing much?
It is nice that a medic skill now finally works after hideout battles but thanks to the strange leveling system I do not even get that perk! Nice that civillians now have civillian weapons. Yeah...important, for sure. Diplomacy? Trade? RNG elements? Discussion options? I do not read about these.
Feels more like they are developing 'Call of Duty 1200 A.D.'
For instance in the notes for 1.5.8 I read
Governor assignments in the Clan screen will now take place when the screen is closed to prevent unwanted teleportations of clan members.
Great! As if I have the time to run around all of Calradia to collect my captured caravan leaders/ clan members while a vassal and permanently at war. This is not making things better, but even worse in my book without an option to call your mates to a location. New helmet art. Yay! Could it be that this game will eventually stop being enjoyable in SP or my interest will die before full release just because they keep people occupied with MP?
Or am I missing something seriously here?
Yeah this wasn't present on 1.5.7 beta, but seems to have been introduced on 1.5.8 beta and the final 1.5.7 'go live' code.Ι found a bug...when the lords are making an army some times other lords they move like flash and join them....if that makes any sense...its like they moving ultra fast to get in the army...like a magnet pulling them in
thanks for the update. love what you have done with up grading the kids..ThanksHotfix 08/02/21
- Fixed a crash that occurred during battles.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing options with an RTX series graphics card.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening the character customisation screen with a young character.
- Fixed a crash related to the 'Know-How perk' that happened when the main hero attacked a caravan or a villager party.
- Fixed an issue that caused some troops to remain static during hideout boss fights.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from completing the 'Conspiracy Base of Operations Discovered' quest if the quest hideout had already been spotted when the quest was started.
- Removed erroneous skill templates from faction troops. Veteran Bowman units now use Nordic Shortbow.
- Javelin stack size decreased from 4 to 3.
- Javelin Extra stack size decreased from 8 to 6.
- Northern Fish Harpoon stack size decreased from 4 to 3.
- Northern Fish Harpoon Extra stack size decreased from 8 to 6.
- Acceleration improvements to Skirmishers and Peasant type troops toned down.
- Empire Recruit:
- Swapped Long Sword and Pilum Perk.
- Spear Perk changed to Faster Sword Perk, grants Pugio.
- Aserai Skirmisher:
- Better Javelins Perk grants 3 Jereed instead of 6.
- Jereed Perk grants 3 Jereed instead of 6.