Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Which mods do you have?

For example Leveling Rebalance, which is updated for 1.53 (it says) but when I load it, in the Launchers it says 1.4
However,he Leveling Rebalance Experimental, which is 2.0 also doesn't work.

The game is crashing at start up ERROR: the game could not load the.dll.

I tried other mods for 1.53, but none of them are working. Actually I found no mod that works lately, not even a single one.

What protection?
If you mean the write protection, the "Read Only" is unchecked.
This one:

unblock.jpg

Don't mind the image though you just need to do it for the dlls.

SO I was downgrading to 1.52, because the "MoreForestBandits" mod is showing 1.52.
The game starts but it crashes on loading. I had to create another game. Just for this.

This did not help. Leveling Rebalance is still seen like a 1.40 version and it gives Error, even the author says it's 1.53 compatible.

SO I was downgrading to 1.52, because the "MoreForestBandits" mod is showing 1.52.
The game starts but it crashes on loading. I had to create another game. Just for this.

This did not help. Leveling Rebalance is still seen like a 1.40 version and it gives Error, even the author says it's 1.53 compatible.
Because that is the version of the mod, not the version of the game that is compatible with the mod.

Hotfix (e1.5.3 - 03/11/20)
  • Fixed the issue in the multiplayer lobby UI where the "suggest" button didn't get updated to the "invite" button properly when the player had been promoted to the party leader.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the players reached the maximum character level.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the player finished fighting on the Seonon Waterfront.
  • Fixed the issue of companions being able to upgrade bandit troops to regular troops without the "Disciplinarian" skill.
  • Fixed a number of multiplayer crashes.

We are aware of the connection issues on the multiplayer lobby at the moment. We have identified the reason and working towards a fix. Will update this topic when we fixed the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom