Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Can't say I'm too thrilled about the main brach being jacked up like this. I mean it seems like the whole point of the beta branch is to avoid this from happening in the first place.

Just a random question: on my playthrough no matter which town i visit, im not able to sell goods for a profit each time I try, the price jumps down after i sell 1 or 2 units to regular prices, is this intended?

(example )

Like i buy salt at a village for 16 denars and i go to marunath which doesnt have a way to get salt and yes i can sell for 40 denars, nice but after i sell 1 or 2 the price jumps down to just being average. so i can't level up trade by selling goods for a profit.

Or a town with two of the same workshop like a potter, logically in this town you would expect to sell clay for a profit price 34 denars but after only selling 1 or 2 units of clay the price jumps down to 20 denars, and i bought clay for 16 or 17 denars , its like the shopowners are like yeah we are in despair of clay, you offer them clay and the are like ow no we need to work now i don't want clay.
(end)

Can't say I'm too thrilled about the main brach being jacked up like this. I mean it seems like the whole point of the beta branch is to avoid this from happening in the first place.
I truly agree. Why even have a beta branch when stuff like this is released on the main branch? With the new update, my game is almost unplayable, and I think the devs should be more careful about what they release on the main branch.

They even had extra time to spend on this one and still bugged it. Fat and old in the beta, when the same bugs keep appearing multiple times there's something wrong.

This is how software development works, bugs are a reality. This bug would have been in the beta branch, too. We are always playing and testing both the beta and the live branches before we release. Why would we release the patch with this bug if we have known beforehand? Good news is, we have fixed it and the fix will be in the next hotfix.

How can I back to 1.5.2? ...сause 1.5.3 is unplayable...=(
Unfortunately, there is not any way for that. What did you experience that made the game unplayable? Would you mind sharing your PC specs?

When pressing V the character gets really thin. And some of the beards dont render properly.
We are aware of these issues, thanks for reporting!

The new battania hero in custom battle turned into a ? while I was playing version 1.5.3. I believe this was a previous bug covering people during dialogue screens . It has only happened once while playing and I'm not sure what caused it.

The new battania hero in custom battle turned into a ? while I was playing version 1.5.3. I believe this was a previous bug covering people during dialogue screens . It has only happened once while playing and I'm not sure what caused it.
We are also aware of that model morphing issue. We are working towards a fix at the moment regarding all the known Battanian armor part morphing issues. You can try to validate the game files, which is a known workaround to fix that issue.

A surprise, for sure, but a very thematic one

This is how software development works, bugs are a reality. This bug would have been in the beta branch, too. We are always playing and testing both the beta and the live branches before we release. Why would we release the patch with this bug if we have known beforehand? Good news is, we have fixed it and the fix will be in the next hotfix.
I am sorry, but how can you have tested the main branch update and not noticed that almost every UI screen is bugged? The icons are switched around in the different menu's, the "lock" item in inventory is almost invisible, party screen is bugged. I noticed this within minutes of opening my game after the update.

I am sorry, but how can you have tested the main branch update and not noticed that almost every UI screen is bugged? The icons are switched around in the different menu's, the "lock" item in inventory is almost invisible, party screen is bugged. I noticed this within minutes of opening my game after the update.
What i tried to say was if it was bugged while we were testing, we would have seen it. Sometimes the files can be corrupt or be broken while the patch build is being updated, textures not updated properly etc.

1. The "Lock Items" in the inventory dot is now a tiny, tiny switch. I have to get close to the screen to tell if something is locked or not, half the times I end up selling stuff I mean to keep.

2. Also, I noticed this in 5.2 and I'm not sure if it is 5.3 yet as I've done no smithing in my new game. Again I searched this thread and the known issues page.

I smelt a lot of weapons I loot down, especially the higher quality ones so I can craft my own. Then I smelt these crafted weapons down because they are crap and I want to salvage some materials back, rather than sell them to a vendor.

However, despite me never selling any crafted item to a vendor in any town, I'm seeing LOTS of crafted weapons in the section of swords available for me to buy in multiple downs. These are towns that as far as I can remember I have been doing crafting and smelting in.

3. I cannot find some wanderer npcs in taverns, even though the game states they are there. I've been in the same down for a week or more trying to recruit a surgeon that the game tells me is there on the N menu. Even when it refreshes, telling me the character is still there, he is nowhere to be seen, even if I do go into the tavern itself to manually search around.

3.1 I'm also being told via the N menu that at least one of these wanderers I'd like to hire are in castles instead of towns. I've never had a wanderer that I'd like to recruit in a regular castle before, so I went, waited, checked out all options where it could be, just incase it was a new feature and still no new wanderer in the castle.

Last edited:
3. I cannot find some wanderer npcs in taverns, even though the game states they are there. I've been in the same down for a week or more trying to recruit a surgeon that the game tells me is there on the N menu. Even when it refreshes, telling me the character is still there, he is nowhere to be seen, even if I do go into the tavern itself to manually search around.

3.1 I'm also being told via the N menu that at least one of these wanderers I'd like to hire are in castles instead of towns. I've never had a wanderer that I'd like to recruit in a regular castle before, so I went, waited, checked out all options where it could be, just incase it was a new feature and still no new wanderer in the castle.
Maybe a stupid question but have you tried the “talk” option, I think it’s right click and you can select “talk” on the main map and it teleports you to them if you can see their face at the top of the screen.
Or are they literally not appearing in the top menu also when at the tavern etc?

Maybe a stupid question but have you tried the “talk” option, I think it’s right click and you can select “talk” on the main map and it teleports you to them if you can see their face at the top of the screen.
Or are they literally not appearing in the top menu also when at the tavern etc?

Not appearing at all. And as far as I've experienced there is nowhere to find them to talk using that method in a castle as you would in the tavern in a Town/City?

I went to another city and picked up another Wanderer using the same method.

Not appearing at all. And as far as I've experienced there is nowhere to find them to talk using that method in a castle as you would in the tavern in a Town/City?

I went to another city and picked up another Wanderer using the same method.
The encyclopedia seems to be having issues updating the locations of some wanderers. If they aren't in the town it says they are in, search the nearby towns and that companion will likely be there.

Back
Top Bottom