Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Hotfix - 07/10/20
  • Fixed a crash when picking up a dropped weapon.

Modding Tool Fixes
  • Crash from the "Start Mission" button is fixed. It opens a mounted agent mission.
  • Added a new tool to create a new module within the modding tools. It will populate the module with empty registered files for ease of modding.
  • Modding tools terrain operations crash fixes.
  • Added new checks and better error reporting for mismatched, not located DLL's from mods, both for the base game and the modding tools.
  • Easier overriding for materials and animation clips added to the right-click menu to the assets in Resource Browser. "Create Override" creates an override for those assets in the selected new module. You do not need to create an empty resource with the same name and change the properties to be same with the overridden resource.
Thank you. I really struggled with the fact that it wanted you on a new module but there was no way to do it by default from the tools. Instead, you had to set up the folder structure before hand. Create override sounds like an interesting feature.

Hotfix - 07/10/20
  • Fixed a crash when picking up a dropped weapon.

Modding Tool Fixes
  • Crash from the "Start Mission" button is fixed. It opens a mounted agent mission.
  • Added a new tool to create a new module within the modding tools. It will populate the module with empty registered files for ease of modding.
  • Modding tools terrain operations crash fixes.
  • Added new checks and better error reporting for mismatched, not located DLL's from mods, both for the base game and the modding tools.
  • Easier overriding for materials and animation clips added to the right-click menu to the assets in Resource Browser. "Create Override" creates an override for those assets in the selected new module. You do not need to create an empty resource with the same name and change the properties to be same with the overridden resource.
Great news. Thanks. :smile:

Hotfix (e1.5.2 - 09/10/20)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a save file loaded on village menu and tried to enter the mission in tutorial phase.
  • Fixed a bug that caused villager parties to go to a castle or town while disbanding.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some nobles to talk like the main hero's brother.
  • Fixed the not being able to log in issue which was related to BattlEye.

Has anyone else been having issues with the voting systems? Since the last update it never prompts me to vote in decisions, and even when it says an election has started I am unable to participate. I'm clan rank 5 and I've voted in the past.

Has anyone else had companions randomly talking to you? Not after looting a village or anything, just randomly on the map.
It'll be pretty cool if this is something that'll be fleshed out.

Has anyone else been having issues with the voting systems? Since the last update it never prompts me to vote in decisions, and even when it says an election has started I am unable to participate. I'm clan rank 5 and I've voted in the past.
When starting a fresh campaign there is a new option that allows you to enable/disable the right hand screen notifications. This option is defaulted to disable. If you didn't manually check the box that enables the right hand notifications, then you will not be notified of votes.

Oyunda gördüğüm çok büyük bir eksiklik var o da karma bir ordu oluşturum istediğin yönden saldırmasını sağlayamıyoruz. Oyunda bir tuş olamalı ki o tuşa bastığımızda kamera tepe açısına geçecek (bu açıdan bakan bir kartal tasvir edilebilir) ve aynen bir strateji oyunu oynuyormuşuz gibi fare ile karakterleri seçip istediğimiz bölgeye saldırı veya savunma için gönderebilelim. Fonksiyon tuşlarıyla yaptığımız yönlendirmeler de çok başarılı ama bunuda eklenmesi oyunu çok daha üst seviyeye taşıyacaktır.

Back
Top Bottom