Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the update.

Since 1.5.2 ive been experiencing a 'stutter' when returning to the campaign map after a battle. The stutter happens when i click at a destination to move to, and it never happened in previous versions. Is any one else experiencing this?

Hotfix (e1.5.2 - 01/10/20)
  • Barricade fixed for Baravenos Encirclement MP Siege map.
  • Fixed a crash related to battle simulations.
  • Fixed a bug that caused player encounters to end when a clan left the kingdom that player is a member of.

Thanks for the update.

Since 1.5.2 ive been experiencing a 'stutter' when returning to the campaign map after a battle. The stutter happens when i click at a destination to move to, and it never happened in previous versions. Is any one else experiencing this?
Yes, I'm having the same issue in 1.5.2, never had it before.

Has anyone noticed that some of the scenes in the distance are messed up? Like on certain maps the trees in the distant landscape are just massive low poly green rectangles. This is with everything on max settings.

Thanks for the update.

Yeah this happens all the time.

As of update 1.5.2. I can no longer record any game footage using OBS Studio Game Capture because the new BattleEye anti-cheat updates have completely blocked the Game Capture Ability. It does not work on similar software any more as well. The anti-cheat compatibility hook is now blocked by anti-cheat, even though the recording should be part of the approved "game tapping" so to say. I would love to know when this gets fixed so I can record gameplay without resorting to capturing my monitor. Thanks.

Has anyone noticed that some of the scenes in the distance are messed up? Like on certain maps the trees in the distant landscape are just massive low poly green rectangles. This is with everything on max settings.

Yeah this happens all the time.
The texture trees without the transparent outline has been there since a 1.5.0 or 1.5.1. Also found a house burning in one of the scenes.

Hello!
Does anyone else have a problem with multiplayer now? I cannot connect, after clicking on the find button, or I am thrown to the screen "not logged in", or the game crashes. Checking the integrity of the files did not help.

upd: The problem is with my Internet provider, as there are no such problems through another.

Last edited:
Please make sure that you are playing on the live version of the game. There are no servers on the beta version.
Also, please make sure that your Steam profile name does not have any special letters like emojis.
If you crash, please use the crash uploader and send the crash identifier to us.

Please make sure that you are playing on the live version of the game. There are no servers on the beta version.
Also, please make sure that your Steam profile name does not have any special letters like emojis.
If you crash, please use the crash uploader and send the crash identifier to us.
Those special characters seem to be problematic in Bannerlord. For example in save files you cannot use some...
I am not sure but I had the impression that one of the MP servers crashed when I sent an instant message with smile ":smile:". Didn't test that again so I cannot tell this for sure, but it might be a good idea to check this anyway...

Hotfix - 07/10/20
  • Fixed a crash when picking up a dropped weapon.

Modding Tool Fixes
  • Crash from the "Start Mission" button is fixed. It opens a mounted agent mission.
  • Added a new tool to create a new module within the modding tools. It will populate the module with empty registered files for ease of modding.
  • Modding tools terrain operations crash fixes.
  • Added new checks and better error reporting for mismatched, not located DLL's from mods, both for the base game and the modding tools.
  • Easier overriding for materials and animation clips added to the right-click menu to the assets in Resource Browser. "Create Override" creates an override for those assets in the selected new module. You do not need to create an empty resource with the same name and change the properties to be same with the overridden resource.

Back
Top Bottom