Sergeant at Arms
- Best answers
Thank you. I really struggled with the fact that it wanted you on a new module but there was no way to do it by default from the tools. Instead, you had to set up the folder structure before hand. Create override sounds like an interesting feature.Hotfix - 07/10/20
- Fixed a crash when picking up a dropped weapon.
Modding Tool Fixes
- Crash from the "Start Mission" button is fixed. It opens a mounted agent mission.
- Added a new tool to create a new module within the modding tools. It will populate the module with empty registered files for ease of modding.
- Modding tools terrain operations crash fixes.
- Added new checks and better error reporting for mismatched, not located DLL's from mods, both for the base game and the modding tools.
- Easier overriding for materials and animation clips added to the right-click menu to the assets in Resource Browser. "Create Override" creates an override for those assets in the selected new module. You do not need to create an empty resource with the same name and change the properties to be same with the overridden resource.