- Best answers
Previous Beta Hotfixes:
- Fixed a crash that happens after clearing Radagos' hideout.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving a kingdom using the Kingdom tab during a siege.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when introducing self to a lord/notable.
- Fixed an issue with companions or the spouse teleporting to other cities.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the clan screen.
- Adjusted healing for heroes:
- Base healing rate was increased from 5 to 8
- Settlement healing bonus was decreased from 10 to 8
- Bonus from medicine skill for heroes was increased from 0.1% to 0.5% of base healing per skill level.
- Fixed a crash that happened when the meet with Arzagos/Istiana quest timed out.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during battles.
- Chinese localisation fixes.
- War & Peace declarations were adjusted so that there are fewer short wars.
- Tribute amounts were reduced by 33%.
- Fixed an issue that caused dead clan members to be considered for marriage.
Initial Beta Changelog:
- Two end of battle crashes were fixed.
- Fixed an issue with dead agents dropping equipment that was causing the game to crash.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after arena practice fights.
- Fixed a crash that was caused by garrisons without a bound settlement.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to a dialogue condition in the main storyline.
- Fixed a crash that was related to corporal punishment.
- Added a notification that informs the player that the game was successfully quicksaved.
- Updated Chinese translations.
- Turkish translation updates.
- Minor text and punctuation fixes.
- Fixed a visual issue with an Aserai helmet
- horse_harness_a, horse_harness_roman_b and horse_harness_saxon have been remastered. Brought to your service under the names Saddle of Aeneas, Fortuna's Choice and Celtic Frost.
- Added new Battanian chainmail armour.
- Fixed some clipping issues on civilian clothes.
- Updated some spear fur guard meshes for better aesthetics and optimized crafting spear pieces for future updates.
- Fixed a bug where arrows went through some solid pots instead of getting stuck.
- improved on some of the Aserai and Vlandia village scenes.
- Added new death animations for camel riders.
- Added missing troop tier and type icons to the new hideout troop selection popup.
- The selected skill now stays the same when the current character is changed in character developer screen for easier comparison.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash while preparing tooltips for villages in the town management popup.
- Fixed some localisation bugs in the encyclopedia.
- Fixed a bug that caused development stats for items to be visible in item tooltip (Culture, StringId).
- Fixed a bug that caused the selected clan to change in the Kingdom clan tab after supporting a clan.
- Fixed an issue in character naming that didn't allow for 1 character names in Asian languages.
- Fixed an issue that caused the raid icon to become visible in village nameplates when there is a battle happening nearby.
- Not being able to defend against ranged attacks when the Auto option was selected for blocking direction has been fixed.
- AI will be less cautious while they are besieging settlements so the player has a greater chance to experience defensive sieges by breaking into a castle or town. In previous versions, the AI was giving up the siege in most scenarios when the player joined the defenders because of changed power ratios. Because of this sieges will also be won more frequently by defenders compared to past versions.
- We have removed some of the starting equipment that was too strong or too expensive. This will create a more even starting point for each selection.
- Added 24 for combat-related perks for Riding. This completes the perks for this skill.
- Added 6 new campaign-related throwing perk.
- Starving parties healthy troops will be wounded 50% slower.
- AI changes its siege targets less frequently now so they lose less time while travelling from one target to another
- Because of some bugs, weak factions were having problems in forming armies. Now they will form armies even if they are weak and they will not simply give up. In rare cases, some factions which have no settlements left will make comebacks by conquering a new settlement.
- AI clans make their war/peace decisions more cleverly and take into account a broader range of situations. They generally do not want to face more than 1-2 enemies at the same time. So if they have lots of enemies they will try to make peace with some of them. This will reduce wiped out factions because in previous versions some factions were not giving logical decisions at diplomatic votings. Clans which have settlements that border the enemy will want peace more frequently. Similarly, they will not want wars in peace times. Rich kingdoms will not care about paying tribute as much as poor ones. If a faction has fewer men in garrisons or lord parties or if lots of settlements have food problems they will try to end the war with their recent enemies. There will be less snowballing due to all these changes because clans will try to act in the interest of their kingdom.
- New "Barber" NPC added to the town centre of every town. For 100 denars, this NPC lets you decide on a new haircut. Depending on the culture of the town, these haircuts and beards can change.
- Lord Needs Horses
- Companions assigned for the alternative solution were not getting quest experience. This is fixed.
- Added more detailed quest log entries for Lord Needs Horses quest.
- Fixed an issue that caused the party encounter menu to pop up once the player finishes a conversation with the quest giver.
- Minor faction leaders can no longer give Lord Needs Horses quest.
- Landlord needs Manual Labor
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to get infinite relation with the quest giver.
- Fixed a bug that caused the counter offer NPC's dialogue to be wrong.
- Defender and deserter parties spawned during Extortion by Deserters quest have their cultures set to the quest village's original culture.
- Wrong usages of the gold transaction action were fixed in multiple parts of the code. This should fix wrong or missing logs.
- Fixed a bug that causes dialogue counts to be wrong in Artisan Can't Sell Products quest.
- Fixed a bug that prevents quest NPC's from sheathing their weapons after Family Feud quest fight.
- Fixed duplicated persuasion dialogue text in Army of Poacher quest persuasion.
- Fixed a bug that blocked quests from being completed with alternative (companion) solutions and made alternative solution companions disappear in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused a Nearby Bandit Base quest to get stuck when players also had an active Needs Help With Bandits quest.
- An issue with encounter side based logic was fixed. This caused the spawn points of heroes in hostile town and castle conversation missions to be reversed.
- Fixed a bug that caused conversation buttons to become unresponsive after a bandit/looter party encounter.
- Tournaments will now use blunt weapons. Blunt weapons will make sure these events occur in a more friendly manner.
- Fixed a bug that prevented removing corpses while ending a tournament round.
- A new menu that notifies players about their situation has been added for cases where the village that they are staying in gets raided by someone else
- Improvements for the automatic navmesh creation system were made
- Fixed multiple encyclopedia log entries for 2 heroes meeting for the first time
- Added a console command to disable day/night cycle.
- Fixed a bug related to the atmosphere selection algorithm based on the location of the main map.
Other - Miscellaneous
- A player can from now on report the same player only 3 times per session.
- Added missing spear brace icons.
- Couched lance and braced spear damages are reduced to a point where they are mainly effective with a high relative speed only.
- First-person camera positioning is changed so that the clipping and being able to see the neck part of the body is significantly reduced.
- Fixed a trade screen related crash.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the smithy in any town.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the player kingdom made peace during a battle simulation.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a rider dismounted from their mount outside the map borders and their mount was damaged within a small time window.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing the owner of an issue when the issue owner died.
- Fixed a server-side crash that happened while cleaning up dynamic scene objects, such as dropped weapons.
- Fixed a crash that happened when the player opened the journal screen with a tier 4 clan and with Neretze's Folly quest active.
- Fixed a bug that made Radagos disappear from the tutorial.
- Creating caravan for Lord Needs Tutor quest NPC is disabled.
- Prevented storyline related heroes from being able to be killed in battles during storyline quests.
- Fixed an issue that prevented locations of characters being updated in a settlement that the player was in after a declaration of war or peace.
- Fixed an issue that made players able to open conversations with prisoners without entering the castle.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player and conversation partner to spawn in the enemy lords hall during a siege.
- Fixed a crash that happened when entering a hideout.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused villages to start raiding themselves without an enemy encounter.
- Fixed a crash that happened when the main hero tried to marry someone that was in the same AI-led army.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when giving an order to a formation that was created with the F7 Transfer feature.
- Fixed an issue related to the entry request when the player waited for some time in a castle settlement.
- Fixed the issue for save games that have dead quest givers.