Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

- I don't have to die everytime my team screws up. As for the few times I used the glitches (for fun, noone here can't deny that they feel like intentional for people to explore), they were there since the start, fix them.
- When someone starts to hit me or my troops out of nowhere, I hit back. Show me the logs of the incident that got me banned. If we had proper detection, I would have no reason to bother with the trolls.
- If I encounter toxic behaviour, I'll reply in the same manner because when I reported the earlier incidents nothing happened.

I don't know when the ban was issued and for how long. All I know I've been "reactive" to culprits. DM me and show me the logs. If there was an instance that I've been the culprit without provocation then I will take that "warning" as I will be able to acknowledge my mistake/mistakes. Number of reports doesn't mean a damn thing, this is mount and blade, community isn't that healthy and reliable.
Don't be immature, acting toxic because you got trolled is not an actual excuse to be toxic. If you are toxic you get punished. Learn to mute people who are toxic to you. Take responsibility instead of blaming TW for your actions.

つ◕ل͜◕)つ summon the 1.5.1 beta! つ◕ل͜◕)つ
Done.

When did you ever move any version to the stable branch without releasing a new beta version then?

So now we have two of the same versions (1.5.0 beta and 1.5.0 stable)? Why?

Because you want to get rid of all of those bugs reports in the 1.5.0 beta thread...
A few times iirc. Deployments happen one at a time, sometimes there is a hick-up, which can further prolong the subsequent upload. No need to unnecessarily delay. Steam only has the stable 1.5.0 now. (And as of a moment ago 1.5.1 beta). We don't double them, we move the branch. The 1.5.0 beta thread is not deleted and still stickied (until the new beta is out). I don't think they are deleted in general, just unstickied.

Good job TW team, you fixed most issues on this beta patch, eager for future content!

I wish you would delete your forum account already, learning to bring up your thoughts in a constructive way seems too much to ask from you.

This...

There's only one way for Mostblunted to communicate and it involves heavily insulting the person he's communicating with.

He acts like a baby. Expect him to act like an entitled toddler in every one of his posts and you'll never be dissapointed.

Don't be immature, acting toxic because you got trolled is not an actual excuse to be toxic. If you are toxic you get punished. Learn to mute people who are toxic to you. Take responsibility instead of blaming TW for your actions.
If I'm the culprit, I should see the logs and see my mistakes, nothing he said makes an argument to why we still don't have proper detection systems in place. I muted lots of people, it'ld help if they weren't resetting after each match! Maybe you should stop acting like a fanboy and stop trying to block a discussion about vital features for MP.

Done.

A few times iirc. Deployments happen one at a time, sometimes there is a hick-up, which can further prolong the subsequent upload. No need to unnecessarily delay. Steam only has the stable 1.5.0 now. (And as of a moment ago 1.5.1 beta). We don't double them, we move the branch. The 1.5.0 beta thread is not deleted and still stickied (until the new beta is out). I don't think they are deleted in general, just unstickied.
Thanks. You and Mexxico keep up the good work you do.

I have some problem with launcher, help me please :sad:
When i start it through steam, launcher appear in taskbar but disappear in 5 seconds. When I open bannerlord through Bannerlord.exe i still can't play cuz of anti-cheat. What can I do with this problem?(

I have some problem with launcher, help me please :sad:
When i start it through steam, launcher appear in taskbar but disappear in 5 seconds. When I open bannerlord through Bannerlord.exe i still can't play cuz of anti-cheat. What can I do with this problem?(
Do you have the fixed launcher mod?

Well, I hope that was a mistake and they are actually going after culprits. Some of the mods go after the "complainers" on purpose, happened to me once on forums where another mod said it shouldn't have happened so..

Yeah. I have tried sending screenshots and plenty of reports for a few people. They didn't have any effect. You endure once, twice and when you see the same pos day after day, you just stop caring about risks. I deleted Bannerlord 2 weeks ago because I got bored, saw 1.5.0, reinstalled, realized it's a slow motion mess in MP, switched to 1.4.3, realized I got banned. Whatever, I shouldn't touch it again before they can finally be bothered to fix these issues. Even in Wfas, I remember having auto-kick and auto-bans for repeated teamhits, I don't even know if they are aware that we need those systems.. Amateur hour.
This happened to me back then. Different occasions and different public feedbacks. The majority blamed that it was my fault because I was interfering while people were "testing" mechanics in the middle of the battlefield. They even laughed at what happened to me. Nothing ever happened to them even with video proof. When I confronted the dude on the forum, I became the bad guy again and was even disciplined by the mods on here. Callum is no better either. They always say to report to him, but we never hear back. The least he can do is let us know that something or nothing was done about it.

There are lots of people reading these comments. The worst thing is that they just go about their day and say its not my problem because its not happening to me. But when it does happen to them, they're in the front of the line campaigning for change. They'll probably even have ask for donations for their new foundation. Typical humans.

Since they don't want to deal with this issue, they should just have the auto-bans/auto-kicks for certain number of teamkills/team hits. (even if its for 24hrs or a few days. Every new offence gets stacked.)

- I don't have to die everytime my team screws up. As for the few times I used the glitches (for fun, noone here can't deny that they feel like intentional for people to explore), they were there since the start, fix them.
- When someone starts to hit me or my troops out of nowhere, I hit back. Show me the logs of the incident that got me banned. If we had proper detection, I would have no reason to bother with the trolls.
- If I encounter toxic behaviour, I'll reply in the same manner because when I reported the earlier incidents nothing happened.

I don't know when the ban was issued and for how long. All I know I've been "reactive" to culprits. DM me and show me the logs. If there was an instance that I've been the culprit without provocation then I will take that "warning" as I will be able to acknowledge my mistake/mistakes. Number of reports doesn't mean a damn thing, this is mount and blade, community isn't that healthy and reliable.
Society likes to blame the victim because its easy. Blame the victim and the case gets closed.
-You drive normally on your way to your destination. Someone impatient/reckless cuts in front of you and brake checks you, etc. You reactive. Society names you as the road rager.
-Someone attacks you with great bodily harm. You shoot and kill them. Society calls you a murderer.
-Society blames reactors because its never happened to them. They will probably argue that you didn't have to react to the person who brake checked you. But turn the situation around where you brake check them. Hypocrites will turn up very fast.
-Out

This...

There's only one way for Mostblunted to communicate and it involves heavily insulting the person he's communicating with.

He acts like a baby. Expect him to act like an entitled toddler in every one of his posts and you'll never be dissapointed.
Why don't I just click the ignore button on him? I enter the forums checking for updates and eventually get bored of his constant toxic behavior, so I ignored him. It's a very underestimated tool ?

Why don't I just click the ignore button on him? I enter the forums checking for updates and eventually get bored of his constant toxic behavior, so I ignored him. It's a very underestimated tool ?

Good point. It's kind of like the tree falls in a forest analogy. If an entitled whiner spouts venom 24/7, does it make a sound, if no one is there to hear it?

I know muting him won't result in me missing actually worth while, constructive, or useful.

Back
Top Bottom