Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I am glad they ban people because certain people are trolling the game for months, I just thought no bans at all.
I am sorry you got banned instead of them haha!
Well, I hope that was a mistake and they are actually going after culprits. Some of the mods go after the "complainers" on purpose, happened to me once on forums where another mod said it shouldn't have happened so..

just take some screenshots and report him, dont kill him back, too risky
Yeah. I have tried sending screenshots and plenty of reports for a few people. They didn't have any effect. You endure once, twice and when you see the same pos day after day, you just stop caring about risks. I deleted Bannerlord 2 weeks ago because I got bored, saw 1.5.0, reinstalled, realized it's a slow motion mess in MP, switched to 1.4.3, realized I got banned. Whatever, I shouldn't touch it again before they can finally be bothered to fix these issues. Even in Wfas, I remember having auto-kick and auto-bans for repeated teamhits, I don't even know if they are aware that we need those systems.. Amateur hour.

Last edited:
So I am updating my game to a new branch and the branch is called perf_test - Bannerlord Performace Test. Is this the new BETA branch? It's 12.5GB! :shock:
No, that's separate from the incremental Beta branches. 1.5.1 not up yet.

So why is this posted again? Is it not considered a beta patch anymore? Does that mean we are getting a new beta patch?
Yes, why were all of those bug reports deleted without any major update?

It´s not 1.5.1?

You want to get rid of all those bug reports? You never did this before?

Of course this a good way to get rid of bug reports and negative feedback.

PR is doing a good job, I wish QA would do a good job. But we already bought the game I guess. So the gamescon customers won´t see the feedback you receive.

The 2016 Gamescon trailer was also was very good, I wish the game would be that good...

Last edited:
Can you implement teamhit detection and a proper system to auto-kick+ban? Just learned that I got banned because I defended my troops from a troll.
I think moderators won't invest the amount of time needed to figure out what happened and who's the real culprit. I have no idea why we still don't have proper systems in place for detecting afks and teamkillers and automatic kicks/temp bans. Don't want to burst your bubble guys but TW moderation kinda sucks.

I will check logs again to see if that was the case.

Can you implement teamhit detection and a proper system to auto-kick+ban? Just learned that I got banned because I defended my troops from a troll.
I think moderators won't invest the amount of time needed to figure out what happened and who's the real culprit. I have no idea why we still don't have proper systems in place for detecting afks and teamkillers and automatic kicks/temp bans. Don't want to burst your bubble guys but TW moderation kinda sucks.

You were reported 25 times over the course of 20 days for many things including:
- Glitching out of map to delay the game
- Team kill
- Griefing
- Toxic behaviour in chat

Logs show many of those were justified.
Consider your 3 days only ban a warning.

Good job TW team, you fixed most issues on this beta patch, eager for future content!

Yes, why were all of those bug reports deleted without any major update?

It´s not 1.5.1?

You want to get rid of all those bug reports? You never did this before?

Of course this a good way to get rid of bug reports and negative feedback.

PR is doing a good job, I wish QA would do a good job. But we already bought the game I guess. So the gamescon customers won´t see the feedback you receive.

The 2016 Gamescon trailer was also was very good, I wish the game would be that good...

I wish you would delete your forum account already, learning to bring up your thoughts in a constructive way seems too much to ask from you.

Is anyone else having issues with updating on steam? cause i downloaded 3.9gb of update.... then i donwloaded another 4.9... and now the file keeps rising up to 11.2 RN....

You were reported 25 times over the course of 20 days for many things including:
- Glitching out of map to delay the game
- Team kill
- Griefing
- Toxic behaviour in chat

Logs show many of those were justified.
Consider your 3 days only ban a warning.
- I don't have to die everytime my team screws up. As for the few times I used the glitches (for fun, noone here can't deny that they feel like intentional for people to explore), they were there since the start, fix them.
- When someone starts to hit me or my troops out of nowhere, I hit back. Show me the logs of the incident that got me banned. If we had proper detection, I would have no reason to bother with the trolls.
- If I encounter toxic behaviour, I'll reply in the same manner because when I reported the earlier incidents nothing happened.

I don't know when the ban was issued and for how long. All I know I've been "reactive" to culprits. DM me and show me the logs. If there was an instance that I've been the culprit without provocation then I will take that "warning" as I will be able to acknowledge my mistake/mistakes. Number of reports doesn't mean a damn thing, this is mount and blade, community isn't that healthy and reliable.

Edit: He just gave me some random dates for the reports and a link to contest the reports if I'ld like. I thought "you deserved it" was the point of the whole show you put here. I allegedly got banned for teamkilling, for the toxic behaviour nonsense, you can try playing Bannerlord with a different account and without your TW badge and see how healthy Mount and Blade community is yourself, okay buddy? At least add censorship to Insults because my reports didn't do a damn thing so far, moderation was non-existent from the start for the most part, even mutes didn't work properly and people like me adjust to it, someone trashtalks, you trashtalk back, that's how it goes. If there's a mod out there who gave me a special treatment because I'm a "complainer", that stuff won't make me stop voicing my mind about the development and the state of the game no matter what.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom