Patch Notes e1.5.0

Currently viewing this thread:

[LCG]Norris

Regular
Best answers
I mean I appreciate the kind words, but I really want to stress that this is a team effort. A ton of people did a lot of work this week to get this patch out, even if they may post less on the forums.
Thanks for the hard work, nobody was expecting 1.5.0 stable that fast :smile: :smile:

azakhi

Internal Tools Dev
Developer
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
No I already saw it, but I am just curious about the perf_test branch with size of 12.5GB and how is it different from the main and beta branches?
We used that branch before to track a performance issue. It is now outdated.

p07470z

Recruit
Best answers
a little request about clan system
since "the name and the tag (of our clan) can be decided only once", and its rules has changed once, could we have a chance to change our clan name?
OR
can we dismiss the existed clan, and create a new one using the same tag?
thx

vfkaseke

Regular
WB
Best answers
Being able to invite people to clan while they are offline is paramount, since invites are still ONLY available for the leader of the clan.

Barbellz

Regular
Best answers
The shields with 20hp that are "skirmish only" are also given in Captain game mode, is this intentional?

dannazgu

Sergeant
Best answers
Sorry to bother everyone on this, probably everyone knows or I lost some dev or callum annoucement..

But, the perks that the images are only a locker/lock, are the perks still waiting to be implmeneted or are temporary perks until TW decides what to do with it?

Best answers
But, the perks that the images are only a locker/lock, are the perks still waiting to be implmeneted or are temporary perks until TW decides what to do with it?
I am pretty sure the lock icon only means they do not have an icon for that perk yet. It should not indicate whether a perk is implemented or not.

dannazgu

Sergeant
Best answers
I am pretty sure the lock icon only means they do not have an icon for that perk yet. It should not indicate whether a perk is implemented or not.
alright, thanks.. I was in doubt of this, I even check files integrity after the update yesterday

Duburz

Recruit
Best answers
Hello People, could someone explain me why I have a MASSIVE 25G update for the 1.5.0 ? I feel like steam is uploading more than it should.

Ettenrocal

Baron
Best answers
@Duburz

No this is normal, its just for every little change in files, the game update the folders, that ends with even minor updates making 8GO.

sabatonsky

Sergeant
Best answers
One thing ive noticed: soldiers still have problems using ladders on siege towers and normal ladders.... any hopes of fixing it?

metafa

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
WTF @Callum. WHERE IS MY NON-INSANE REACTION SPEED WEAPON HANDLING MODE????? WHICH version do I need to install? You people are INSANE! F YOU!

Footbeard

Sergeant
WBNWVC
Best answers
WTF @Callum. WHERE IS MY NON-INSANE REACTION SPEED WEAPON HANDLING MODE????? WHICH version do I need to install? You people are INSANE! F YOU!
I laughed. Use a shield or revert back to 1.4.3. The vast majority of players, new and old, seem to prefer the melee now