Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Other
Troop Updates & Fixes

• Faction Troops now use a greater variety of weaponry.

Sry to @-ing, you! But, I had a doubt why has this changed? The game was perfect with troops using the same weapons and equipments, it showed it was like a real army, not it seens to be just a bunch of ppl who use what they want. Will this be easily to change on the files?

If you could reply I'd deeply appriciate

Thanks in advance

After this patch, I seem to see considerably longer loading times for item thumbnails in inventory and especially in vendor trade GUI. It is getting to the point where the thumbnails wont load for minutes in some cases. They just continually show the spinning circle of dots.

Thanks for the worst patch anyone ever made for f**k sake, the game crashes 100% of times even when all of mods are turned off and i try to start a new game

Great update ...
Sturgia, losing to Vlandia for some reason, declares war on the western empire, with which it even has no common borders ... If you can't do normal diplomacy, just return the AI of diplomacy version 1.3.1. At least the AI had logic there.
After several tens of minutes of the game, "freezes" begin on the map and in the battle mode.
Battania and Aserai Up in captains mode this year will probably not wait ...

If you are looking for any logic this is the wrong game, diplomacy has always been an absolute joke, totally seems like its either absolutely random or coded by lunatics

Ditto.
You can find more information about removing modifications here.

I'd really like to see a sticky in the general sub warning against mod use while the game is in early access, at the very least for the beta client. Half of the complaints I see on here every day boil down to people installing mods and then those same mods messing up their game. It wouldn't be so bad if everyone wouldn't peddle the beta client and mods at the same time but they do and now we're here.

Back
Top Bottom