Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
Since the new patch I have lots of performance issues. 1.4.1 was running quite fine, even in big battles, ofc fps would go down but nothing unplayable.

But yesterday I tried the new patch, and I had lot of performances drop down. 11 fps then going back to 40 then 5 like this. Like the first minute of the battle was a nightmare.

Never had this with previous patch, and i did play a lot so i m quite sure of it :razz:

Noticed the following issues on a fresh install of 1.4.2, no mods just vanilla. Loaded an existing save game.

Gauntlets clipping through the "Sturgian Decorated Hauberk" sleeves. This happens so far with the Imperial laminilar gloves and the Sturgian plated gauntlets.

Siege battles are now unplayable, the castle defenders are now spawning on your team and the battle becomes won without any fight.

Battles that are commanded by AI (for instance when you die in battle) are now kinda cringing out. Both armies just stand at a distance dancing and running side to side. They periodically charge at one another then feign retreat, this makes a battle that would normally consume about 5 minutes take 30+ minutes of me just sitting there waiting for the battle to end so I can get back to interactive gameplay. A big timewaster imho

Performance seems a bit better though on my mediocre system (16GB DDR3 ram, GTX 1660 super, obsolete 4 core and SSD drive) granting about 8 additional fps in intense battles and the being able to clip through ai characters in battle seems to be gone so I cant just dot in and out of the frontline while charging up another swing on me dane axe.

With the new update; I've run into an issue with sieges. I'm running the game through steam; plain vanilla, no mods. When I opened a save game from last night I received the following message: Module Mismatch; Do you want to load the saved game with a different module. I hit yes, and the game seems to play no problem.

However, when I or an NPC siege a settlement, once you go into combat the defenders are not there, and you win. Regular combat works ok, just the issue with sieges.

Have to say I'm really loving this game. Keep up the good work.

I'm having a similar issue. For me all the defenders have been spawning outside the Castle/Settlement behind the sieging army, which results in almost an instant victory for the attacking army/party. I was able to replicate this with two saves from 1.4.1, not sure if it's effecting new saves in 1.4.2 though.

Hotfix (e1.4.2 - 28/07/20)
  • Fixed a bug that caused garrison wages to be excessive for a short period of time upon taking control of a settlement.
  • Fixed a bug that caused sieges and raids to automatically succeed for the attackers.
  • Fixed a crash in Skirmish.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to mount a horse that was despawning.

• Fixed a bug that caused garrison wages to be excessive for a short period of time upon taking control of a settlement.
  • Fixed a bug that caused sieges and raids to automatically succeed for the attackers.
(y)

So these fixes are not in 1.4.3 as well then? 1.4.3 still has these problems?

is there going to be a hotfix for MP console being alt+`

When will you guys fix the bug in the Siege and Team Deathmatch game types where theres no friendly-fire damage? It works in Skirmish fine, seems like it would be an easy fix? I am not a game dev so feel free to correct me.

Yeah, something is badly bugged 1.4.3 sieges.

i play on 1.4.3 and khuzait took 2 towns in 3 days. i dont believe you. i think it affects 1.4.3 as well.

I have been playing sieges all day on 1.4.3 and I haven't experienced any of the "instant win" issues that people were complaining about in 1.4.2 (Like the defender joining the attacker and the attacker instantly winning).

I've also had enough time to form an army and ride across a kingdom to break a few sieges. Siege game-play has actually been running smoother than usual for me too. Although, many of the previous issues still exist (path-finding etc.)

I think the issues with sieges in 1.4.3 are mainly similar to old issues from before the update.

The install win issue is not affecting 1.4.3 but I think we are facing a different issue related to sieges un 1.4.3 too. The reason is that the AI assaults settlements as soon as siege preparations are done without siege equipment (sometimes AI just makes a RAM and attacks).

This is bringing a huge snowballing because defender armies have no time to react. And yes, Kuzhaits are more insane/OP than ever.

Back
Top Bottom