Patch Notes e1.4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this new patch you talk about a bugfix for the beta branch 1.42, or you mean the moving from beta branch to stable branch of the 1.42 patch?

Yeah, my mistake. Looking back it seems he was talking about a patch for 1.4.2 re trade goods and caravans. I swapped to 1.4.2 at some point last week and was bouncing around threads, looking for info and seem to have misinterpreted at the time. I do note that the anticipated patch hasn't appeared since the working week resumed. Guess we'll be waiting for Friday at least for new versions, unless they've changed the update plan.

+1, would be useful to know which version has the most up to date fixes as 1.4.1 is now a later build version (and same as the internal.test.a) on the depot than 1.4.2

Hotfix (e1.4.1 - 01/07/20)
  • You can now add multiplayer friends through their Bannerlord ID.
    • Added in-game username system called Bannerlord ID. You can choose a username for yourself under the Social tab. Players are given a random username on login if they don't have one. Usernames should be between 5-30 characters and only letters are allowed.
  • Minor serverside improvements.
  • Fixed a bug that caused 6-player parties to be removed from the Siege pool if they haven't been on queue for 3 minutes.
  • Fixed Custom Games not having auto team balance.
  • Fixed barriers to prevent players go out of bounds or phase into objects (like walls, boxes etc.).
  • Fixed a bug that makes the player able to speak to a notable with "request a meeting with someone" menu button.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when asking tavern keeper for available quests.
  • Fixed a bug caused specific games to be created twice.
  • Fixed an error that caused the player to be able to propose war/peace decisions while being under a mercenary contract.
  • Minor bugfix with Kingdom Decision system.

Hotfix (e1.4.1 - 01/07/20)
  • You can now add multiplayer friends through their Bannerlord ID.
    • Added in-game username system called Bannerlord ID. You can choose a username for yourself under the Social tab. Players are given a random username on login if they don't have one. Usernames should be between 5-30 characters and only letters are allowed.

4 Letters or characters (#, -, _), please?
DTPzoul.png

Multiplayer matchmaking is broken (at least in Europe). Looking for a captain mode atm, with close to 40 others according to the game, but the matches jsut don't start. I was able to join the custom servers though.

Yes, I try to connect with 90 players and when the game starts, nothing happens, it hangs indefinitely.

Back
Top Bottom